Wirathu giving Hate Speech in Myanmar Street!

Buddhist leader Venerable Wirathu spreads hatred of Muslims in Myanmar

Wirathu at Masoeyein monastery in Mandalay in 2015.

>The Venerable Wirathu hitched up his orange robes, stepped up onto a stage on a recent Sunday and tapped the microphone.

>“What kind of people are these Muslims?” he barked as a crowd of 1000 in this small town east of Yangon cheered him on. “Do they eat rice through their backsides and excrete through their mouths? They are the opposite of everything in nature.”

>Ven. Wirathu, the abbot of the Masoeyein monastery in Mandalay, has taken a leading role in spreading the anti-Muslim sentiment among Myanmar’s Buddhist majority that has underpinned the army’s campaign against the ethnic Rohingya minority.

>Since the military released Ven. Wirathu from prison in 2012 after he had served nine years of a 25-year sentence for inciting religious riots, he has travelled and taken to YouTube and Facebook to whip up resentment against the stateless group, alongside other less prominent Buddhist hardliners.

>In recent weeks, the army and allied militias have attacked Rohingya villages, driving hundreds of thousands of people to seek refuge in neighbouring Bangladesh in a campaign that Bangladesh authorities say has left 3,000 people dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCFp4mV6Xxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news.

Buddhism is the last uncucked religion

i like him. I wish the Pope was more like Buddhist leader Venerable Wirathu.

Good lad!

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

>Muslims are not human

The Rohingya conflict, which erupted between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar's western Rakhine state in late August, was apparently fanned by external global players, Dmitry Mosyakov, director of the Centre for Southeast Asia, Australia and Oceania at the Institute of Oriental Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, told RT.

According to the academic, the conflict has at least three dimensions.

"First, this is a game against China, as China has very large investments in Arakan [Rakhine]," Mosyakov told RT. "Second, it is aimed at fuelling Muslim extremism in Southeast Asia…. Third, it's the attempt to sow discord within ASEAN [between Myanmar and Muslim-dominated Indonesia and Malaysia]."

According to Mosyakov, the century-long conflict is used by external players to undermine Southeast Asian stability, especially given the fact that what is at stake are vast reserves of hydrocarbons located offshore of the Rakhine state.
"There's a huge gas field named Than Shwe after the general who had long ruled Burma," Mosyakov said. "Additionally, the coastal zone of Arakan [Rakhine] almost certainly contains oil hydrocarbons."

After the massive Rakhine energy reserves were discovered in 2004 they attracted China's attention. By 2013 China completed oil and natural gas pipelines, which connect Myanmar's port of Kyaukphyu with the Chinese city of Kunming in Yunnan province.

The oil pipeline allows Beijing to deliver Middle Eastern and African crude bypassing the Malacca Straits, while the gas pipeline is transporting hydrocarbons from Myanmar's offshore fields to China.

If they can do it, why can't we?

The development of the Sino-Myanmar energy project coincided with the intensification of the Rohingya conflict in 2011-2012 when 120,000 asylum seekers left the country escaping the bloodshed.

>stateless group

I alredy knew this was cherrypicked as fuck but this is disturbing

Myanmar's destabilization may affect China's energy projects and create a pocket of instability at Beijing's doorstep. Given the ongoing crisis between the US and North Korea, another Chinese neighbor, Beijing may soon find itself caught in the crossfires.

Ataullah abu Ammar Jununi,[1][2] commonly known simply as Ata Ullah, is the leader of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA), a Rohingya insurgent group active in northern Rakhine State.[3] Ataullah appears in several videos released online by ARSA, where he gives "press statements" and speeches.[4]

Ataullah was born in Karachi, Pakistan to a migrant father, who had fled the religious persecution in his native Rakhine State in Myanmar (also known as Arakan, Burma). At an early age, Ataullah's family moved to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where he was enrolled in an Islamic school.[3] In his later years in Mecca, Ataullah served as an imam to the Rohingya diaspora community of around 150,000.[5]

youtube.com/watch?v=CCFp4mV6Xxc
>>>beautiful Rohingya music

Good, fuck China.

>Buddhist asks public basic questions
>durr hate speech durr durrr
>mudslimes scream behead those that insult the poophet
>dey gud boiz, stop being raycis

Fuck off. Based Asian Wrath is real modern hero.

Yes, this is the spirit
>According to Dmitry Egorchenkov, deputy director of the Institute for Strategic Studies and Prognosis at the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, it is hardly a coincidence. Although there are certain internal causes behind the Rohingya crisis, it could also be fueled by external players, most notably, the United States.

So the western media are trying to paint a picture of the evil buddhist, but why don't they succeed tis time? Everyone (except the braindead muslims in the west) seems to be on the buddhist side.

How bad you have to be in order to make a Buddhist leader to hate you. A literal person that his life is surrounded of doing goodwill, peace and meditation.

Islam is pure cancer

it's unfair as they will get rid of the muslims and then in 10 years time say maybe they were a bit heavy handed but it all worked out for the best and carry on as a peacful country, meanwhile we will end up 20-30% muslim and trying to escape before the collapse.

Brown parts of London are so shit, then you step into a white area and it’s paradise and you wonder if you somehow stepped out of the city for a second

I support my buddhist brothers. Wirathu is a great and noble man and you should be ashamed to speak disparagingly of him. He speaks truth and only wishes to protect his land and people, their heratige, culture and birthright. If only the world had more great men lile this.