EU Will Obliterate the Sovereign Nation

The EU wants to obliterate European nation states, to be replaced with an EU superstate.

The continued balkanisation of Europe fits this agenda - it allows the EU to play divide and rule.

Already we have an EU government, currency, flag, anthem and soon an EU army. We have common EU taxation laws, employment laws and the dismantling of national borders.

The EU exists to take power away from elected legislatures and increase it's own power.

Mass immigration from Afirca and the Middle east creates a population with no loyalty towards their adopted nations, as does the pro-EU propaganda our children are spoon-fed at school and university.

Germany actually deserves to be broken up, imo.

juncker said it doesnt want a union of a hundred city states. so what youre saying does not correlate with reality

>that border gore
>yet Turkey still exists
FUCKING

also the HRE broke up into a thousand citystates too.
which eventually fucked up their union.

You realise the EU is Germany's vehicle for legitimised economic and political expansion?

1989 - German reunification
1991 - USSR breaks up.
1993 - EU is founded.

This was Germany’s reunification as a side-effect of the collapse of the USSR in 1991. It led these two countries to establish EU Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) and its single currency, the euro. Eurofederalist circles had for years been canvassing a currency union to give the EU bloc this essential features of statehood. West Germany’s absorption of East Germany and the establishment of a unified German State now gave the political opportunity

Germany’s power-elites envisage a federal or quasi-federal “Europe” being united under German hegemony in steps similar to those which Prussia took to bring a federal Germany into being in the 19th century – first a customs union, then a common currency, then a political union, and then a common army.

As a consequence anti-German feeling is now spreading across Europe. Not for the first time in their country’s tragic history, Germany’s rulers are failing to foster a national patriotism and a legitimate concern for maintaining their country’s sovereignty which is not a threat to the rest of Europe.

Good. I can't wait.

This would give Germany a central role in running a potential EU world power, with its finger eventually on a European nuclear trigger.

A Franco-German army brigade with joint officers and a joint command was simultaneously established as symbol and prototype of the European army of the future. Belgium, Luxembourg and Spain have since joined this common “Eurocorps”. American support for German reunification was contingent on the reunified Germany remaining a member of NATO, even though NATO’s counterpart, the communist-bloc Warsaw Pact, had vanished with the dissolution of the USSR and the end of the Cold War. America’s involvement in European affairs was thus continued through NATO, as was its support for further EU integration. The US pushed NATO military bases into the former Warsaw Pact countries.

I can tell OP is a filthy Brit.

Most Germans are pro-EU and for good reason.

Gas yourself dirty Anglo.

Without the EU the European nations will be picked off by US China and Russia.

We need a strong EU to be a world player. Only jews like the OP want to break up the EU.

We need a strong, German-led EU to become a strong power in the world.

This is what's going to happen and there's nothing you can do about, you disgusting, filthy, ugly, stinking, revolting Brit

Long live the EU

It is hard to imagine that Germany could have
failed to see the benefit to itself of much of the continent using a common currency which would, in effect, be under German control because of its population size and economic weight. German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, who pushed through the euro in face of a reluctant German public opinion, acknowledged this in 1996: “The future will belong to the Germans when we have built the House of Europe. In the next two years we will make the process of European integration irreversible. This is a really big battle, but it is worth the fight.”

>mfw Bulgaria is one of the only countries that stand strong against separatism

Germany’s post-war political elite saw economic success as the way back to great powerdom. The Eurozone allows Germany free rein to pursue a mercantilist strategy of seeking export domination (Export Weltmeister Deutschland) by enjoying a significantly lower currency exchange rate with the euro than it could enjoy on its own were it to revert to the Deutschemark. This is a consequence of the internal imbalances within the Eurozone, whereby a country like Germany, with its persistent trade surpluses, can avoid an upward currency revaluation and thus enjoy a stimulus to its domestic economy, while a country like Italy, with persistent trade deficits, cannot enjoy a downward currency devaluation and is therefore condemned to loss of competitiveness and economic stagnation domestically.

'picked off' how exactly?

The surest way to inititate conflict between European nations and RUssia/China/USA is for it to fall under an agressive German hegemony. Have you learnt nothing from history?

It seems Germany is doomed to be BTFO for a third time.

>trusting what Juncker says

Why are continentals such bootlickers and brainlets?

Juncker is an apparatchik who won't be in power forever.

what i hate about this map is that some meme countries are independent instead of united. for example, countries like wallonia are more in favour of unification than indepence. karelia would also rather unify with finland than be independent. this is very unrealistic

>all that random splintering
>thrace still part of Turkey
>north cyprus separate from south cyprus

lmao wtf

>we need to replace ourselves with Arabs because muh China

Germans are freaks and I'm glad we always destroy you in war

the map is merely a figurative illustraion of my point - that the EU would like to see a balkanised Europe within the EU a nd that current naiton states will become irrelevent as more and more lawmaking powers go to Brussels.

the map merely reflects regionalism based on ethnic populations in 2017.

It isnt a map which seeks to right perceived historical wrongs.

Gas yourself Shlomo.

Churchill went to war for Israel thanks to the Focus and Mr Weizmann.

You're a traitor and always will be.

Because of Britain's betrayal, we need to humiliate and destroy the UK via Brexit.

We are going to humiliate and destroy you for what you've done to the EU lol.

You ugly fucking inbred, smelly island monkeys. Germany will always be superior to the UK in terms of people, honor, culture, looks, intelligence etc. Go and send your daughter to Rotherham

speak for yaself m8

Don't listen to the jews on here.

The EU is the greatest thing to happen to the Europe. It will foster brotherliness amongst the European nations (Brits are NOT europeans) and wil prevent the bloodshed of previous centuries.

We will work together and collaboratively to become world powers again. We cannot do it alone. We must go forward together (without the inbreds on that disgusting island)

this particular kraut doesn't look all that attractive.

Figured it out ages ago, it's no surprise Scottish nationalism didn't really exist in its modern form until we joined the EU.

lol too cowardly to even show his flag

I tried to explain this to UKIP voters re: muh "Catalonia".

I got abuse and death threats for my trouble.

You've never beaten us in a war.

Your nan got raped by Jewish Bolsheviks.

You lost Brexit.

You are angry and we love it, you continental ape.

EU 'peacekeepers' in Iberia within 5 years.

UKIP voters are morons that blame the EU for all the shitskins our own government imported. Don't mind them

I never did get why people like Katie Hopkins jumped on the Catalonia bandwagon.

UKIP blames the EU for a lot of things, but immigrants from India and Pakistan is not actually one of them.

>we need a strong, German-led Europe to stand against the US and Russia
Yeah, because that worked really well at uniting Europe the last time, and didn't, you know, totally wreck the continent and lead to it being partitioned between US and Russian spheres of influence.

How do you keep making the exact same mistake over and over and over again?

> steps similar to those which Prussia took to bring a federal Germany into being in the 19th century
My god, I know a bit about German history but I never saw the parallel before now. Their plan has been staring us in the face the whole time, it's so obvious.

The party doesn't, the voters do. At least the ones I talked to (still voted UKIP btw)

Because like many Anglos she doesn't like Spaniards, particularly Catillians - see Gibraltar, Spanish fishermen in UK waters, support for Argentina over the Falklands etc.

Yes and people who vote Tory think they are voting for a right-wing party.

I know. There is no political solution

>EU critized for supporting the Spanish police crackdown on Catalonia
>muh bad EU wants Balkanization

decide what you think the EU does wrong in your warped little mind

This isn't a conspiracy, it's the official EU endgame.

I dare you to actually go to Dresden and show that picture to people living there. Don't think the East represents the Sup Forums conception of Germany, you show that to the wrong person and they will fuck you up.

Ugly, inbred, disgusting criminal. Your country will be left behind and humiliated thanks to Brexit. In some ways I'm glad your inbred country is not polluting our union any longer.

Oh, and I was right, you are a Brit lol. See, Germans are more intelligent than Brits and can see through your visage. Only a Brit would think posting that is clever or funny. Inbred beast.

The EU obviously must be SEEN to support the territorial integrity of it's member states.

It would be a little blatant to actually support the seperatists openly, wouldnt it?

No, the EU supports seperatism by more subtle means - such as by distributing its budget spending to it's member states on a regional basis - so we hear things like the Northern Irish, the Cornish and the Scots saying that they will lose EU funding when Brexit happens, so it would be beter to seced and remain in the EU as opposed to remaining with the UK.

He is right, though. Europe has way too many states rights and way too little in terms od a atrong federal gov.

>How do you like your German, sir?
>Well done

LOL UK has more Nobel Prizes than Germany.

A Japanese study showed 54% of the worlds most significant invetions and discoveries are British.

You Germans are just mindless automatons, slaves to your managers and bosses.

You fucking Krauts need to be wiped out. Thankfully our agent Angie Merkelshire is doing a good job.

>checks flag

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

European nations dont want a fucking single federal government dominated by Germany!

They want an eonomic single market at most, not a political union

And you did all that just so you could import 3 million Middle Easterners to rape your women

FAIL

Your flags check out. Brits who aren’t even in Europe complaining. Will you stop meddling when you are out?

Most states want a strong, federal Europe. Most states want to be richer and more powerful.

>Kurdistan

The EU will implode sooner or later, we only have to wait for Caesar to appear to unify Europe under Rome once more. Afterwards, we can bomb the sandniggers back into Arabia and take rightful Roman clay

S how long will the Eurozone tolerate mass unemployment and an ongoing financial crisis?

The collapse of the Eurozone will be the final undoing of the EU project.

No-one who has observed the way in which the malignant lunacy of the Exchange Rate Mechanism and monetary union has destroyed jobs, destroyed companies, destroyed savings, destroyed financial systems, destroyed lives, destroyed societies and destroyed democracy, all in the name of ‘the right of Europe to arise’, can doubt for one moment that the endeavour has been, in its effect if not always in its intent, not simply misguided but evil.

karelia likes it where they are

The dissolution of the euro would benefit most Germans. Outside EMU the German Mark would rise, while the peripheral countries’ currencies would fall.

Dissolving the euro would hit German exporters but would advantage German consumers by enabling them buy cheaper imports. By reducing the profits of German exporters it would give them greater incentives to increase German productivity, the growth rate of which is now half what it was a decade ago. A new and strong Deutschemark would enable Germans enjoy bargain holidays abroad and buy foreign assets more cheaply. German and North European business would invest in the PIIGS countries if they had their competitiveness restored, so evening out the imbalances between core and periphery which are at the root of the euro-currency’s problems and which the continuance of the PIIGS countries inside the Eurozone can only worsen.

The only lasting way in which the PIIGS countries can regain their lost economic competitiveness is by reverting to their national currencies, devaluing them and using them to stimulate demand in their depressed economies to encourage growth and create jobs. That way they can repay their foreign debts out of real economic growth. They can then also forgive or inflate away their domestic debts if desired – the classic remedy for debt-burdened countries. Such a course would not be painless, but it would be less painful than trying to reach German levels of competitiveness inside the Eurozone by cutting pay, profits and pensions for years on end, with small prospect of long-term success.

lol no, an economic collapse is another crisis to take advantage of, seriously.

a collapse will force a fiscal union into existence, they knew that the euro couldn't work without a fiscal union. and when you have control of the money supply, do you need more in a democracy ?

Most of EU is broke af.
EU will not last long.

SO the EU achieved full fiscal union. This will not solve the problems.

The long-term effects are likely to be similar to those which occurred internally in Italy after its 1860s reunification, with Southern Italy falling behind North Italy, or in the Southern States of the USA, which fell economically behind the North in the decades following the American civil war. The southern EU states will continue to get poorer.

>the thread

by then most of peripheral Europe would become gastarbeiters in Germany, there would be no one left to complain, at least in major numbers, there's also the EU army to crush dissent,

snowniggers are way too leftist for a new rome to work, they will find a way to force diversity and fuck shit up just like nowadays

The EU breaking down into smaller countries with a population in the lower millions seems totally logical in a world where countries with populations of multiple millions and billions can influence smaller states at will.
The question of a fall of the EU would be "cui bono" and I doubt it would be the actual European countries

nah man, that's not how shit works. as long as power is secured and formalized, there will be no incentives for them to fuck shit up. this imperium in imperio shit has been going on since the fall of rome. Rome must be restored, the pope kicked out of vatican and a proper Imperator/Pontifex Maximus united in one person on the throne.

The Euro is shit, true. But not because of a common currency, but because of the internal system of money transfers (Target 2). The US had the same system early on and it collapsed in the 1830s which ulimately led to civil war. Since then the US had a system in which money transfers in the US dollar between states required collateral pledged by the states, meaning they cannot game the dollar system. Europe never learned from this mistake.

Anyway, Europe should do away with the Euro and adopt some new crypto, a better Bitcoin cash coupled with ethereum etc.

Increased taxes / higher wages for EU parliamentaries and left-leaning politicians.
Massive immigration from the underdeveloped world.
Free movement, prevents political responsibility (no incentive to revert the increasing unemployment rate).
No political representation for working- and middle class- white people.
EU army to prevent dissent from the union.
Overtaxation of all overseas trade.
Overtaxation of all internal market trade.
Political authoritarian control of all channels for news (has already happened, they are now used to spread fake news and propaganda).
Lower pensions or no pensions at all, this is needed in order to pay for the increased bureaucracy and EU administration.
Stronger "progressive" politics, as most of the representatives in support of the EU are either left leaning or regressive.
Total equality / poverty for the people, luxury for politicians and bureaucrats.
The removal of traditional and all national symbols culture to prevent ideological dissent.
Contradicting opinions no longer allowed / punishable by prison, not even artistic criticism of the government allowed (already in effect).
Only companies in support of the authorities may operate as monopolies within the internal EU market.
Almost no new companies or products will emerge, if any.

Why does people support the EU at all.

sorry if its all bit over your head

people have been "adjusted" for decades, the brainwashing is paying off

and the man who owns the banks is king

fuck off, russian scum

>Spain
>Nation state
*laughs in basque

Antioch is Syria

So the real plan is to get Syria, Iran and North Korea connected to the Bank for International Settlements.

Everything else going on is just a distraction.

You want to make a difference? Gather all forces and attack Basel Switzerland then watch the Khazar Jew Mafia crumble.

This. And it seems so obvious to me, but to some of the plebs I am befriending it's like saying that the Earth is squared, they reject all the logical and factual reasoning. But it's not only the media they read. I've noticed, that a lot of them (even adults 24-35 y.o.) are greatly influenced by their parents who are also plebs, going to pro-eu marches, reading mainstream media (and if reading at all) and the worst they don't encourage critical thinking. People swallow up this BS upbringing and then we have these progressive adult retards. I think that it's not only media and literature brainwashing, it starts with """"family education"""", which turned out to suck big time, for my personal shock as well

No, Juncker would rather just have one big state.

>juncker said
I stopped to read

There are more russians in Karelia than finns, fuck off with your mongol empire bullshit

>Bulgaria is the only country without any separating states

gee I wonder [[[who]]] made this map

Fuck off, Hans.

>Hopkins
>Anglo

>superstate
>supporting the creation of more autonomous states
pick one

>I dare you to actually go to Dresden and show that picture to people living there. Don't think the East represents the Sup Forums conception of Germany, you show that to the wrong person and they will fuck you up.

I’m confused. Why would Turks and Arabs be upset at seeing roasted kraut?

>sami