Just like the Obamas and Clintons, Zuckerburg's life is a complete fraud

He was being groomed for presidency from childhood. Think about it. Trump is the only outsider since Reagan. Zuck is worse though, he is completely engineered to usher in (((their))) agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/zuckerberg-campaign-tour-2020-pulls-over-to-explain-wha-1796393696
youtube.com/watch?v=MUm255iOXvA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508352612772.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd agree for the most part, but he's terribly weak public speaker. He profusely sweats and stutters like a dummy. Not charismatic and gives off a super shady vibe.

Why do people even hate this guy? He's just awkward, not dangerous or corrupt. Jesus.

Kys zukerkike

I would believe it if he weren't such an autist.

Fuck, my knees are cringing.

bleep blorp vote for me human *bzzt* bleep blorp

checked.

Fritatta!

That's why he's such an autist. Barron Trump is the exact same way. They're sheltered and given the best treatment and isolated.

gizmodo.com/zuckerberg-campaign-tour-2020-pulls-over-to-explain-wha-1796393696

Enjoy

yeah but what was the fucking point? a jew can never win in the general

>He's just awkward, not dangerous or corrupt.
he is the frontman for a global spying program, he is the definition of dangerous and corrupt

look at the majority of leaders in the west, total inept buffoons and foolish idiots this bugman fits right in with them aswell, its why we should continue now as we have been to completely mock him and meme him as not human

Pretty sure his spaghetti level autismo will see (((them))) go for the easier win with Oprah next election.

literally the grandmaster jew of our time

ay

Trump is the only outsider since Reagan? holy fuck!

>Burgers are dumb

Hint hint nigger.

>Berg
>(((Their)))
His people.

>stole all he owns

Yep that's a joo

Its like we never learned anything from history... get them before it can ever begin.

nobody likes facebook including the people who use it so why would anybody vote for faceberg? I can see where you're coming from with grooming but do they not realize he's garbage and everyone knows it?

> they're fools to trust me with their personal data
Not dangerous or corrupt.

WHAT'S YOUR STYLE?

Oprah's going to run? Is she still on TV? She could be effective. At winning that is, not at running the country.

>He was being groomed for presidency from childhood.
They fucked that up, then.

Obvious lizard.
Even see the green tinge beneath the fake pink one.

He is a robot

youtube.com/watch?v=MUm255iOXvA

see

YOU CANNOT BLOCK ME

Now that Trump is president, many people think they can be president too.

Who the fuck would ever vote for this weird cunt? Not even teenagers use FB any more.

the art of Jewing without Jewing.

>Zucc
>President
Pick one
You have to be high on LSD to even imagine that

He is see eye ayy

People were laughing at the thought that Trump can be president when he just announced his campaign.
This kike is very popular among FB crowd. A lot of dumb young people would vote for him

I said from the day one ~2015 June 15; Trump will win.
Zucc will be memed out before he even begin running.
It will be impossible to defeat Trump after 3 more years.

Our PM frequently stutters too. Shuttering does not prevent you from getting the top job.

We had an absolute potato tier speaker running for president in the 90s but after one fucked up debate he got coaching, got back in the game and won. They just have to whip him up to shape if that's possible since he's egomaniac like all big IT guys. And walking around in a suit 24/7 is impossible for him.

If you kill your enemies, they're dead.

-American proverb

He’s called his users “stupid fucks” from day one of Facebooks conception, stole the idea for the service, scraped thousands of emails from rivals, etc.

Reagan was a frontman for an insider, just like Nixon

this is laughable bait. no one will vote for him.

never trusted him since the time he got exposed when he wore an illuminati hoodie on tv

I someone kills this faggot.

Not even an intelligent sentence or thought process. I don't even like Zuckerberg because I am old school IRC and facebook destroyed that, but still you offer no proof or argument to your thoughts.

Leave Sup Forums, get smarted, then start posting.

>because you're human, and I was human
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508352612772.webm

We had this guy as president.
Lack of charisma isn't a problem when you are from the establishment.

>engineered to usher in (((their))) agenda.

We know.