Why is Hitler revered in the Middle East, India and Asia?

Why is Hitler revered in the Middle East, India and Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The jew fears the samurai.

Because they're far removed from the social stigma aspects of nazism and see only that Hitler brought prosperity to Germany, which I 100% agree with as Hitler did nothing wrong. Based on that flag they also seem pretty fond of the fire nation.

Because they're autistic and they think aryan means them because semantics

Can a Jew slyly walk into the ranks of Asian nations and influence them within or can they only do so through policies?

They gravitate toward authoritarians.

Less overt penetration of Jewish propaganda.

It will be harder for Jews to subvert Chinks because Jews don't look like them

Because he was right

Hitler was an ally to those people.

Fpbp

Because everyone who suffered oppression by the Brits hates Brits

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Give us a few decades, goyim.

They haven't had 70 years of indoctrinating Jewish revisionist history. Hitler was a hero.

Because they know who the true enemy is, and are not brainwashed by the 6 gorillion

They're all ethno-nationalists, that's why.

They aren't indoctrinated and many see him as an anti-imperialist figure

Because they know he was right? Because their opinions are not as heavily censored as in the west? Because there was less propaganda against him?
I'm not speaking about Japan, I'm speaking about the Middle East and SEA - there are people brandishing the swastika without a care.

Kek look at the mongrel baby. Poor kid. Those inbred kike genes doomed him from the very beginning. He was just born and already, his hairline has completely receded. Fortunately for him, he will grow up to be part of the Jew-Asian autisocracy

We'll in India "Aryans" always made up the highest social class. Ghandi even wrote letters to Hitler asking him to end the war calling him "dear friend".