PORTUGAL NO!!!!

Judge pardons domestic abuse over adultery by the wife

"Adultery by a woman is a serious attack on a man's honor and dignity. There are societies where the adulterous woman gets beaten to death. In thd Bible, we can read that the adulterous woman should be punished with death"

jn.pt/justica/interior/relacao-arrasa-mulher-alvo-de-agressoes-por-ser-adultera-8863486.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ominho.pt/morreu-rapaz-fafe-levou-facada-da-namorada/
archive.is/iSJOh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Men are worth half a woman

The way it should be.

I thought Portugal was secular? Why are they citing the bible as precedent in a legal matter?

>women cheat
>beat the shit out of them
>women start to think twice about cheating
pretty simple

the biggest thing is women should be banned from drinking

81% of the population of Portugal is Catholic,

This is what women mean when they say they don't have freedom. Freedom to cheat without consequences.

I'm sure this is an isolated incident and the judge is gonna receive absurd amounts of backlash because of this, but it's still hilarious nonetheless.

yeah the judge is fucked, every single feminist will scream for days

>"O adultério da mulher é um gravíssimo atentado à honra e dignidade do homem. Sociedades existem em que a mulher adúltera é alvo de lapidação até à morte. Na Bíblia, podemos ler que a mulher adúltera deve ser punida com a morte"
>tfw Deus Vult judges

Sir, you dropped this.

That is nice, but it goes both ways

ominho.pt/morreu-rapaz-fafe-levou-facada-da-namorada/

She didn't go to jail but she is forbiden of going to Fafe and probably has protection against the family

Bump

The problem inst drinking. That is just the excuse. The problem is women.

Where was that again? I know it was europe but which country?

Translation for non-Portugueses speakers (reminder this is an English-speaking exclusive board) and archive link: archive.is/iSJOh
and pic related

And it should be Portugal YES - the man got cucked in the first place. in 2nd place - the woman hasn't been stoned at the pelourinho / "pillory"

Argentina

O acórdão, parece que este filhos da puta comunas já andam a meter bedelho no caso, parece que querem fazer tudo o que não gostam ilegal apesar de não representarem a maioria da população
Realmente faz comichão as minhas almôndegas

>the first to stigmatize adulterous women are honest women
>unfaitfull women are also the cause for their spouse depression and consequent beating

amazing, holy shit

fucking idiots. most marriages and relationships fail because you try to prevent the natural urge for occasional “other” instead of ignoring it or giving consent

>Women married the dude
>Goes on cheating on him
>After two months decides she had enough
>"After all men exist to serve me"
>Lover decides he wont be toyed
>Denouces her to husband
>Husband sperges out and beats her
>Later gets kidnapted by former lover
>Trys to fuck them over in court
>Loses

I wish we did this more. But the judge is probably some old guy and is going to be politically raped by feminists.

Why no coments on this?

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin only get home at 1 AM, probably drink with friends

Probably some old dude next to retirement that doesn't care anymore, must feel good being able to do justice

ROASTIES BTFO

why is Portugal so based

Small country with senpaiílies spread troughout the country and abroad were everyone knows each other to some extent

>senpaiílies

No. It's families for fuck sake

Based

Bump

That means that niggers are 10% more human than women?

That cant be right

Portuguese are well known for marrying their first cousins. Absolute filth

>date girls
>understand that she’s a sexual being and will lust and get curious about men
>don’t be an idiot and tell her you don’t mind her having recreational sex with other guys

>Be russian
>All Anastácia and Pavlova girls have been fucked around sensless
>Cant make her orgasm so she asks her husband to fuck other dudes or else divorce

I can satisfy my woman and do it good, but why should I limit her pleasure out of sheer jealousy?

Baseado
t. Natasha

So why should she limit yours?
Why aren't you sleeping around with other women?

who said I don’t? my girl left back to her native Südtirol and will be back with me in Russia only in three days. She enjoys herself, I can enjoy myself too. Sometimes sex is just sex to keep your health and mind in shape

This is why Russia is Africa tier in STD statistics.

We are both German and Austrian citizens respectively. AIDS is more of a junkie, ethnic minority and dying 50s hookers from the 1990s thing

Mate if you are a cuck you cannot post here... try reddit

REMINDER THAT PORTUGAL IS CATHOLIC

REMINDER THAT RELIGIOUSITY LEADS TO UNKEKEY

REMINDER THAT CURRENTY YEAR ANTI MALE ENFORCES KEKOLDRY LAWS ARE THE ENDGAME OF ATHEISM AND ((((SECULARITY)))))

Jesus you literal cuck neck yourself

Look, most women would lust after, be curious about, want to bang or just bang other guys. The real cucks here is you since you are too stupid to realize that you can’t fool biology

Not if you're actually satisfying here you retard. Top fucking cuck.

>portugal is literally sharia law

I do satisfy her and we can have multiple goes in one night, but we’ve been apart for three weeks. Any good reason to not have sex? I fail to see one

Not having sex with others is part of the agreement they made with the marriage. Don't like it? Don't marry.

And most men naturally want to stomp the slag's face in if she cheats, so it all works out in the end.

Portuguese are well known for avoiding marrying their first cousins.
Canadians are known for legalizing zoophilia.

>don’t be an idiot and tell her you don’t mind her having recreational sex with other guys
Lol what a gigantic cuck. Enjoy getting conquered by muslim savages.

well, people would want that eventually. why not to talk it over a cocktail instead of throwing a fuss?
>146247037
we both are die hard racists and our racism extends to quite a few groups living in Europe too. healthy sex life and not being insecure doesn’t make you or your country weak

>The real cucks here is you since you are too stupid to let your wife or girlfriend be railed by other men

lul wat

>I can satisfy my woman and do it good
>but why should I limit her pleasure out of sheer jealousy

Pick one you cuckold

>Needing multiple goes to satisfy her

Kek you just never stop?

Keep cucking away to semitic sex values silly moors. Try to get it: your girl or wife will lust after other men at one point. She’s want to, and probably will fuck them anyway. so, why should we be dishonest about it?

Fucking since when?Inform yourself mate.

She will die alone

No you don't. You give her permission to fuck other guys because you're an insecure pathetic excuse for a man and she knows it. That's the real reason she does it. She knows you're such a needy beta male that you would be willing to let her take some side dick just so she'll stick around and it disgusts her. She has absolutely zero respect for you. I hope you marry her and she rapes you in court within a couple of years assuming divorce laws are anything like they are here.

You're a literal cuck. A spineless beta male.
You're the reason Russian chicks arrive for Erasmus completely thirsty for our cocks. Because their motherland is full of cucked nu-males.

>Mexican Intellectuals

sweet sweet projections of insecure brainlets. we are both upper class and good looking, on top of that she risked going to prison over covering up some business for me. just because she SOMETIMES takes other dick, doesn’t mean she’s not loyal. Physically I can stomp the most people I pass on the street daily, but there is no need for that since I conceal carry and she knows that I’ll shoot her, if she does something really stupid

Also,
>Russian women thirsty for Portuguese guys
lmao

based

Pure filth. You have no pride no purpose no self respect. No wonder she fucks around. There is no real man at home

roasties on suicide watch

- and that's a good thing!

wtf get your shit together sergei

Cuck confirmed

On the moor blooms a small little flower
and her name is, Maria
Eaguerly 100,000 small little bees
swarm around, Maria
because her heart is full of sweetsness
A delicate fragrance drifts/wafts from that little flower
and her name is, Maria

In the hometown lives a small young girl
and her name is, Maria
This girl is my faithful little sweetheart
and my happiness: Maria
If the red and purple heather blooms
I sing to this song greet her
and her name is, Maria

In my little room flourishes also a little flower
and her name is, Maria
Already near daybreak as soon as the dawning light
who looks at me: Maria
And then it’s me, speaking it loudly:
Do you also think of your small bride?
In the hometown crying for you a young girl
and her name is, Maria

it's like if the reconquista didn't happen

j/k good for you

Would want what? Learn to speak, R*ssian subhuman.

I love you dudes. Going to the Louvre museum was the best day in my life. I hope Lê Pen wins next time and you deport musies. Wouldn't blame you if you deported ours tough :(
Many of them are douchebags compared to the ones in Switzerland or the UK and Germany

my shit is together. my girlfriend been away for three weeks at the moment

why should a healthy young girl stay away from sex?
don’t think I’m the cuck mate. it’s me to give her the most sex and it’s me that she loves the most and gets super jealous when I bang other women

Lmao you can keep trying to rationalize it, but the reality is that you are a massive cuck. And nice double standard you got there, she can fuck whoever she wants, but as soon as you do it's a travesty.

> R*ssian
> Tyrone can fuck my wife, but it's ok, because it's me that she loves

>why should a healthy young girl stay away from sex?

She should turn back to your home so hungry for your dick that you would need to take a few days off work to fuck her non stop

You're a massive autismo if you do not realize your female partner can have sex 10x more often and easily compared to you, since it is so easy for women to have sex. Fucking cuck.

nice projection pardo ape, but the closest to a shitskin she got was shitalian. we are racist and nationalist
and sometimes we abstain for two or three days when we are togheter to escalate the sexual pressure between us and go ape

Jokes on you!
Thanks to massive wage gap i can see hookers on a daily base while living on minimum wage. Haha

>and sometimes we abstain for two or three days when we are togheter to escalate the sexual pressure between us and go ape

There is nothing wrong with this, i used to do this when i had a gf and it felt good.

guys guys, don´t answer to the alboshill

With the difference that you dont let your girlfriend fuck other dudes, I hope.

Don't worry. We knew it all along. We just assumed he came back from vacations

nothing wrong with having a steam off one night stand or recreational sex partners in some places when you are apart either. it is comfortable and healthy in the end of day
but what’s really wrong with it?

OFC. I also did no fap thinking about Jesus in the desert, wich was hard because i was surrounded by cutties.
Reason i say this is because im drunk as shit
Tu vais vencer podes crer
Porque a nossa força é brutal
Mais de um século de histórias para contar
SPORTING tu nunca vais acabar

The fact that you have no girlfriend. You simply share a woman with dozens of other men and think you're special.

>but the closest to a shitskin she got was shitalian
Literally a cuckold.

>nothing wrong with having a steam off one night stand or recreational sex partners in some places when you are apart either. it is comfortable and healthy in the end of day
Felling the balls sensible as fuck and cuming after a short while, then do her again and again all night while doing her like you were in high school again
I never felt lonely back then

>but what’s really wrong with it?
Look if you want a relationship like that at least dont get married so you dont destroy the instution itself. Man have a equall or bigger apetite for new pussy so that is no just cause

it doesn’t make any sense because it’s you and her to make a couple and have a relationship. you cuck yourself with puttin too much value on such thing like “fidelity”, that doesn’t exist in nature
by what metric
and women are sexual too, especially attractive and intelligent ones. you can voice out and lay out the rules of mutual trust or you can have a nervous relatioship, where you discover your partner in a very piquant situation. sms “I’ll be done by 8” is far better isn’t it?

>and women are sexual too, especially attractive and intelligent ones. you can voice out and lay out the rules of mutual trust or you can have a nervous relatioship, where you discover your partner in a very piquant situation. sms “I’ll be done by 8” is far better isn’t it?

Are you that dense? Unless you fuck up they will stay with you as a monogomous couple as long as you make her orgasm

Based.

That pic is actually 2-4 years old and the guy was protesting Obama.

I know.

I don’t say that they won’t stay, you can actually submit almost any woman to your will as you wish. What I was saying is that you won’t get really comfortable after a while due to nature

It's like a zombie movie, except with women.

Then the problem is (((you)))

Based Portubros, don't let our stinking marxist country infect yours.

the attack of the zombie thots sounds like a interesting premise for a movie

bro it’s just nature or men and women you literally can’t avoid. think of its as you think of death