Should you be prescribed a lead bullet if your BMI is too high? Think about it. Fat people don't work...

Should you be prescribed a lead bullet if your BMI is too high? Think about it. Fat people don't work. They don't contribute to society. Their stank contributes to global warming. They milk welfare programs and have zero incentive to improve their own lives. The amount of space they take up is a liability and screws over other people when they are out in public. Pic unrelated.

no dick head it dosnt count muscle or anything else fuck off back to your mcdonalds burger

bootcamp to loose all that bullshit or bullet would be a great motivator

>There are no fat people in productive fields, like science, medicine, engineering, technology, etc.

Have you ever worked a day in your life? I'd imagine most people would agree with the premise that fat people should be encouraged/prodded, harshly if necessary, to live healthy, fit lives, but what you've proposed there is reactionary and foolish given the likely number of people that DO contribute to society and are also overweight or obese.

slide/10

even if they do work, they are still using up more space and consuming more resources for the same (often less) productivity. very inefficient. very bad aesthetics. it should absolutely be strongly discouraged at the very least...

>fat people
>buying more food and drinks
>a bad thing
>needing more medicine and medical support
>a bad thing

The fatter people get the better for the industries.

(((you)))

Until there's someone to fill their jobs, then it's still a net loss in productivity to just axe them (literally).

Nip it in the bud. Stop it from ever being a problem by targeting youth. Make it mandatory to whip their ass in to shape during K-12. Provide proper and early education on long term health and dietary strategies. Make it a child services issue if the child is obese, etc. Those are more realistic options as opposed to Lolcausting fatties.

>Should you be prescribed a lead bullet if your BMI is too high?
No you retard. BMI was developed as a way to get trends and patterns over very large populations. It's not an indicator of individual health.

>should obese people that refuse to do anything about it get the bullet
Maybe yea

BMI is retarded. Bodyfat percentage is a better indicator.

Schlomo...

Fat people dont work

> lawyers are fat
> bankers are fat
> nurses are fat
> accountants are fat

ok, yea, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

*you are the winner of the dumb award

maybe in leaf land your nurses are all fat, but in real countries, while some nurses may carry a few extra pounds, the majority are reasonably healthy.

Bankers, Lawyers and Accountants are all part of the (((Merchant))) set, so probably not the best example to use around here if you want to glorify your fat fuck maplecuck lifestyle

Mya e not a bullet, but tax the shot out of them and shame them relentlessly.

> nutrition

Is a third rail because the medical industry understands how effective it is in preventing disease.

Sounds like medical industry execs might be a better target for the leaded option. Them and the politicians that support turning their countrymen into walking (rolling) piggy banks.

>medical industry execs might be a better target for the leaded option.
The (((FDA))) has literally banned substances because they worked too well. They don't want people getting healthy too easily because they want to their shekels.

Sounds like every other government agency that controls funding and regulations for high technology fields (which I consider medicine to be at this stage, given the insane capital costs and level of effort put into medical research).

But politicians and the academics/practitioners they fund will willing subject their countrymen to xenoestrogens (e.g., BPA), contaminated water supplied (e.g., Flint), and whatever else gets them kickbacks and enough sponsorship for re-election/juicy grant money.

Speaking of lead, the leaded/unleaded fuel debate should be a perfect example of why we need overseers for the overseers.

That is violent and inhumane.

I do strength training, and non-competitive powerlifting. I'm obese according to the standard BMI index.

Schlomo was Sigmund Freud’s middle name you know lame-o

>1 post by this ID
Yet another one...
Skinny guy here. I've milked more welfare than any fat person unless they have 2 children or more (I don't have any, and I'm white, ha).
I know fat people who work full time while I sit around doing whatever I want all day.
OP is a fag.

>he believes in global warming

If your bmi isn't close or a bit overweight ie 25+ you're a fucking skinny weak faggot. Might as well start HTR.

Not true.
I'm overweight and I work 90 hours a week.
>I'm drought and famine resistant
I add to the economy by consuming more, because I can afford it.

I'm a trucker, I make 50k a year, I just swapped from a pure sit on my ass job to one where I'll be tying steel. I'm 295, and losing weight. Fuckoff, sometimes fat can be motivating.

Actually they do quietly get ushered towards death but you have to be sneaky. NHS GP's (family doctors) generally won't refer fatties for certain surgeries. There are some private hospitals who take NHS patients for surgery but not if you are a blubberbutt. Why waste knee surgery on somebody whose obesity will just wreck it?

Send them to fat prison where you get released when you are healthy. Literally a prison.

Lardass detected

>fat people dont work
Op kys

My bmi is between 19 and 20 and men's clothes that fit properly are virtually nonexistant. My wife (bmi 21-22) and I both get confronted for our "eating disorder" by hambeasts. Overweight people are considered "average", and obese people are considered "chunky" or "stocky". Lifting and being strong means nothing if you're still fat. Overweight people should be kept in fat/labor camps.

Literally a fatshit argument

Go to a fucking gym, fatty
you look disgusting
Your very visage could ruin a perfect phoo
Imagine a photo of an Aussie afternoon where everyone's having a nice BBQ with the Opera house in the background.
Now imagine if there was a Lardass in the photo.
The photo, the opera house, everything would be ruined

Looking at this thread, I guess all those Leftypol memes were true after all
Sup Forums IS filled with ugly fatty Boombas