Is there a more cucked country than Britain?

>America tier demographics
>Most pro immigrant attitude in the continent rivaling with Sweden
>has actual no joke islamic tribunals
>unironic government run pakistani rape fasctories
>about to slash white christian immigration in favor of pakistani, indian and nigerian one
>police are an absolute joke who are unironic gays and get playful with blacks
>orwellian hate speech laws: you can get jailed for visiting far right website
>worst gun laws in Europe: people who buy a fucking revolver need to attach some sort of contraption to it
>highest race mixing after the USA
>Conservative party is the equivalent of social democrats in Europe and actually LOST seats to an explicitely communist led Labour in the last snap election
>Won WW2 and as a result lost ALL of it's empire, nevermind them winning the war
>average tv show is webm related
>Even supposedly redpilled brits think that it was the EU who imported all of their shitskins, when it was their government
>civic nationalist party Ukip has 0 chance of winning any election, where most of Europe is electing right wing governments (see Austria, Czech, etc.) and far right parties are growing (FN in France, AfD in Germany, SD in Sweden, etc.)
Are britbongs in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/q4COv
news.sky.com/story/uks-syrian-refugee-resettlement-scheme-a-tragic-bureaucratic-failure-10567814
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35470723
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html
natcen.ac.uk/our-research/research/british-social-attitudes/
bitchute.com/video/N86FoBmmlhu8/
bitchute.com/video/4pk4RMlsZ9hM
bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I
bitchute.com/video/D8dp0yL44HMN
hooktube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just can't make this shit up.
Well, at least you burgers are next.

Yea I know

Wtf is that tv-program?

Poland

>2% white at best, the rest are Mongols
>3rd world living conditions
>loves the EU and therefore the Kalergi Plan
>always get invaded

You could argue that we're more cucked because even Sweden and Germany have anti-immigrant parties.

I think the average Brit is a lot more racist than the average German or Swede though.

Were 85% white, the US is 56% white

Naked attraction

Britain would have anti-immigrant parties if we had proportional representation, but we are nowhere near as cucked as Sweden or Germany as far as mind set goes. The main issue is that as far as politics are concerned only London exists. This country would be a different place iwthout London.

> that show
Holy shit Britain. I fucking hate you, and my grandparents are both English aristocrats and one was a commissioned officer in your beloved Royal Navy in WWII. You`re dead to me.
I would seriously prefer the "muh dindu nuffins" get actually beat the fuck down by real cops than see this.

Holy shit, cops in Germany are much more chill then in the US, but that nigger would have been arrested on the spot and charged with sexual harassment.

more: imgur.com/a/q4COv

another

There are countries more cucked than us. You fat bastards hear more news out of here because you know.... the fucking language.

> "I say there! Cease being a silly nanny at once and come over... Oh okay! I`ll undo my trousers so you can insert"
Jesus you're a bunch of fags. Just fucking shoot him or at least taze him like we do.

>Most pro immigrant attitude in the continent rivaling with Sweden

Categorically incorrect.
But you couldn't make your bait thread with facts could you?

>But a Sky Data poll reveals that 63% of people surveyed believe Britain should take fewer refugees, a 16% increase from a year ago, and 66% said they would not be willing for more refugees to move to their local area.

news.sky.com/story/uks-syrian-refugee-resettlement-scheme-a-tragic-bureaucratic-failure-10567814

>Two in five (41%) of the 2,204 people interviewed by Comres say Britain should accept fewer refugees from Syria and Libya. 24% said Britain should allow more refugees.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35470723

>Mr Cameron said on Monday that 20,000 would come to the UK over the next five years. But the poll revealed that 45 per cent of adults questioned said the figure was too high, while one in four – a total of 27 per cent – said they backed Mr Cameron's decision. Just 15 per cent said they opposed the announcement on the grounds that it did not go far enough.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

>According to the 2014 British Social Attitudes Survey, 77% of people want to see immigration reduced, with 56% wanting to see it reduced ‘a lot’ and an additional 21% wanting to see it reduced ‘a little’.

natcen.ac.uk/our-research/research/british-social-attitudes/

Was this nigger ever arrested?

>see vaginas
>see tattoos
I feel sorry for the black guy, tbqh

>2% white at best, the rest are Mongols
What about you, Mustafa?
>3rd world living conditions
Thanks to commies.
>loves the EU and therefore the Kalergi Plan
You know you can like the EU without liking their immigration policies?
>always get invaded
Nothing they can do about that.

Why are Britpakis so triggered by the truth?

Scotland is slightly less cucked from my personal experience.

Canadian shitposters > Australian hacks

you can't expect much from country that's primary exports are bad teeth and rain

>blaming communism

Just as bad as niggers blaming colonialism.

Given that he's a nigger you can almost guarantee he has been arrested at some point.

For this though? No.

At least colonialism was beneficial to niggers in the end.

>>America tier demographics

who the fuck you trying to kid 60%?

god this looks so unappealing, they just look gross. am I gay now

In the US he would have already been dead

Pic saved

The Beginnings

1914-1918

"Mary Postgate" (A Diversity of Creatures)

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

>mfw in the last month whole Sup Forums shits on Shitstain like there is no tomorrow
The pendulum is swinging back you Anglo faggots

they all have 'innie' cunts. I wonder which one(s) got surgery.

wait, one has a little bit hanging out. the blonde pubes one looks weird. I don't see any lips.

Many of us know just how bad things are. We know our government doesn't give a shit about us. That our policies force is over stretched and openly mocked. Amber Rudd wants us arrested for viewing and downloading Right Wing material online. Our Parliament is a complete sham, two side of the same coin dated 1984.

However It's not over yet.

The simple fact that they are willing to strip naked on a TV show is enough to tell that they are all whores.
It's literally picking your poison the game.

>a third of 16-22 year old are gay or bi
>9% said they're not hetero
Someone needs to redo their fag maths

Britain is cucked but at least our citizens are self aware enough to admit it.
America is cucked in a lot more different ways yet brainwashed burgers still believe it's the greatest country in the world and that we're all envious that we weren't born there.

Why is society so degenerate that people want their naked bodies on display to millions of people?

I honestly don't know how reality tv has gotten like this. Exposing children to this is a bit disturbing

I am happy I haven't grown up with all this smut on tv, I am not even a mad virgin or anything

Re-moralization material:
bitchute.com/video/N86FoBmmlhu8/
bitchute.com/video/4pk4RMlsZ9hM
bitchute.com/video/iWtfaiBjBE6I
bitchute.com/video/D8dp0yL44HMN
hooktube.com/watch?v=rZ98gUGVYh0

they turn the frickin frogs gay confirmed

Is any region more cucked than the South?
>American
>Poorest region of the United States, among the poorest areas in the Western World
>Has actual no joke incestous marriage galore
>Unironic losing of Civil Wars
>About to become black-hispanic Ethno-Region
>Police use guns because they're so scared of the people they're supposed to protect
>Orwellian 1984-levels of Low Literacy among 'The Proles'
>Worst gun laws in America, can buy a fully automatic assault rifle if you're mentally deranged
>Loads of fucking Niggers
>Conservative politcal party (which everyone votes for) was the same organisation that led the abolition of slavery, it's core institution in the 19th century
>Lost the Civil War and as a result FUCKING DIED
>Average TV show doesn't exist because no one down there is capable of making one
>Even supposedly redpilled Southerners fuck their cousins
>Tiny penises

Britain isn't cucked with politically correctness issues like America is though. If you shout nigger in some hood in CA you will probably get killed and eaten for dinner. If you do it in London, the worst you'll get is the unarmed police force trying to shoot you.

The sad thing is we were FIRST. You managed to surpass US in all ways imaginable. At least some Americans will fight it, Britains will slurp cocks until the bitter end.

Good I hope this country gets flushed down the fucking loo

jesus christ leg tats are disgusting

>You fat bastards

wtf. Is there more?

LOL. This pakistani rape baby is TRIGGERED

see

Yeah and what changed over the last 3 to 4 years this surveys were made? Nothing it got even worse. You are living in pre 1984 now. We have a massive problem with our political system and mass immigration but I can at least buy myself a butter knife without showing my personals.

>be bong
>have Consensual sex
>Go to jail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4969900/Doctor-s-indecent-assault-conviction-CONSENSUAL-sex.html

Keep telling yourself that, Nigel. Limeys are just outspoken because of the french smugness that seethes in their veins.

Say what you will about USA, but at least we do not have literal designated BLACKing zones

If you spoke a continental language you'd soon realise that the whole of Europe is fucked, you only think we're more cucked because you're able to read our news articles. On the plus side Europe can be saved, the only problem being that it will require genocide as a bare MINIMUM. Genocide within Europe is inevitable at this point, the only variable being who does what. If we do nothing we WILL be beheaded by agents of Islam, if we start to take action against the foreign hordes before the end of 2018 there is still hope, past that point and all is lost.

america's no-go zones are places niggers live. england is slowly becoming eurabia.

+ we have 98-99% all white states. so get fucked england. your country is toast. your children will spak arabic

Black Hitler.