Was allowing women in the work force a msitake?

was allowing women in the work force a msitake?

Yes, if for no other reason than it drove down the wages.

Now it takes two people to make a living.
Supply and demand.

Generally speaking, no. But for certain types of positions, yes.

They don't belong in Law Enforcement (unless its an administrative position) at all, quite useless in the field / on the streets.

Some women enjoy getting pregnant every 15 months and take advantage of paid maternity leave over and over again. This type of shit sickens me.

You fucking autist. There was massive class inequality when the women didn't work. If you were born in the wrong neighborhood, you were fucked for life.

At least now you can learn a skill and apply it. Don't be a fucking meme spouting kike.

no

Wow you're salty.
How exactly did women entering the work force solve the class issue?

How was classism removed by feminism though

It didnt she is an idiot

Poor guy.

That is a great ass

It made it so no one could afford to have a mom at home

Women only make 76% of what men do. That's 76% too much.

Nice Jewish propaganda mate

fucking JUST

All the momless kids got sent to daycare where they could experience separation trauma on a daily basis and permanently impair their ability to form lasting relationships. It took away their sense of identity so that a whole generation squeals with delight whenever it finds us "what kind of ____ are you/which character are you" quiz

Kek
Based nippon

>muh dick
we should of never let niggers on this board

Lmao, even if by miracle your qt finds you and initiates the relationship, shes gonna leave you for Chad McGregor

Just calculate the damage women cause.
If the market is correct and women do really deserve to earn 20% less, that means there is 20% less work done in the same time by this group. Every year 20% less innovations. 20% less breakthroughs in medicine/science. 20% less GDP.

Mens wages broke in half and women were no longer able to stay at home and raise the kids you selfish fucking roastie

Two incomes is a fucking trap for most couples

kek
jap bantz are best bantz

No, all data available has shown that men have grown more happy since women gained the right to work while women have grown less happy. It's nice having women at work.

We brought them over ourselves.

i work for a chink company and the women are only secretaries and so on

no forced diversity, no womyn topics, nothing of the sort. we just go to work and work. it's great

If you're not some kind of dumbass you can make your wife work from home.

We can also send them back ourselves.

It's so easy to trick women, just tell them something will make them look strong or smart and they all lock arms and walk off the cliff together

...like a child?

Yes.

Yes

And the men follow them over for vagina access

>poor guy
he's clearly a cuck

This

Didn't think Ewan was that kind of guy. Disappointed t.b.h.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>allowing
them into bars was a mistake also

Why are NEETs whining that other people are allowed to work.

Women have almost always worked except in a very few select societies with extreme surplus. Rich women use to work a lot less than they do now and much less women worked in say 1950s America or modern Saudi Arabia but that's because those places are/where very rich.

What the real question is, was expecting women to work as much as men and in similar was a mistake, and yes that was a mistake. Women's primary consideration should be child rearing.

Actually people in the 60s and 70s had a 80% chance of bumping up their class aftwr 18 years of work. Class mobility is the worse its ever been now.

They could with other women, like in a cathedral or something, their main objective could literally be to keep their pussies closed

Of course it was a huge mistake. Now cunts have taken over HR at almost every US corporation and higher more cunts, niggers and other assorted vermin and abominations in the name of "diversity and inclusion". Thats why everywhere you go you are dealing with incompetence and sub-par quality work.

roastie alert!

Cheaper to just imprison or execute them.

Allowing them to go to university ruined post secondary education.

I have noticed this too. Women in HR are a fucking plague.

You'd have to keep it quiet.
Most whites don't like the idea of genocide.

I wonder how much profit sucking “diversity and inclusion” has cost us? It has to be in the trillions.

>1 post by this nigger

Encouraging it definitely was. women always had women's work and there were always women who would do men's work but trying this (((equality))) bullshit has just ruined the goals of working and the talent required completely.

If you spend enough time and money you can change McDonald's so a monkey can do the job, but a man will have a harder time adapting to monkey work ethic, monkey problems, monkey demands, monkey hiring practices and monkey infrastructure. And of course monkey business costs more so the man is first to get axed when monkey profits arent strong. That's what women have done to every workplace.

Squaresoft did this when they restructured and built their super developer tools. The tools were so any retard off the street could make products so they shitcanned all the talent and hired untalented liberal arts kids for chump change salaries. They went from making 6-10 badass games a year to making 3 in 10 years and some smartphone ports and not even having people around to maintain their magic developer tools and losing money out the ass but blaming everyone else. Now replace unqualified liberal arts retard working for chump change with "woman" and there is the American workforce, where fixing a printer jam is considered a brave and heroic act worth promoting a woman for.

Doubles the work force, halves the pay, great for GDP, horrible for people.

this is true
also don`t forget how women bitch about HR don`t protecting them from sexual harrasment

>inequalty
>bad
Nigger, inequality is the whole purpose of life. Everyone wants to become the best they can - the best job, the best home, the best women, the best food, the best car. We celebrate the best. What's the point of even working at all if you're not interested in improving something? Women are their best when they're raising children and doing light household duties. Their contribution to the workforce is a net negative - they ruin cohesiveness, they precipitate lawsuits, they sterilize interaction and make the job a very negative environment. All male workforces perform much better than mixed or all female.

Go live in a hole, fuck your hand and eat rats if you think self improvement is a waste of time - just don't include me in your commie scheme.

Why a married man would want his wife working is beyond me. Who is raising children, cleaning house, buying groceries, cooking supper while she's gone? What is a wife's salary worth to a husband if he doesn't get all these things and his wife is too tired for loving at night? And a woman sent into the workplace has to submit to many men, supervisors, bosses who don't have her best interest at heart. Why not serve only one man who truly loves you? Also, if she is in the workplace friendships and emotional attachment to other men sometimes develop. Men can handle the bills. Don't buy 2 new cars and live in your means. Do your wife and yourself a favor let her flourish in the home. With the right woman you will feel like a king.

>Why are NEETs whining that other people are allowed to work.

literal destruction of society is a good thing now?

fucking retard

>she

great for GDP for about 30 years untill the population fuckin stagnates

> become the best car

Lol holy fuck, this spanish teacher in highschool, she timed it so perfectly 3 years in a row.
>start of school
>already pregnant
>maybe 2 to 3 weeks after first semester its time
>come back at the end of the school year just in time for finals
>3 years in a row with different dads
And that's how i almost failed spanish 2.

Let them work.

Letting them vote was the real fuck up.

T H I S

No. The problem is not freedom. I know a lot of people are saying stuff about supply and demand, like and yes, that is true, that is a real cost to women working. But a larger labor supply also means that prices go down.

The real problem we are trying to solve here is "A family used to be able to make a living on 1 income, now many families cannot." I think that, rather than banning women from working, one way we could do this is pay for the externalities of the housework that women used to do for free. For example, we could pay families a small stipend (say $2000 a year) for every child that they homeschool. Given that
1) homeschooled children generally do much better than children who go to public school and
2) it costs taxpayers over $10000 per child to educate a child in public school, this would represent a great savings for the taxpayer, and would make stay-at-home mothering more economically feasible.

>More job demand, less money for everybody
>Workplace conflicts
>Equality quotas (a.k.a. not the most qualified get the job)
>Can't take care of kids, so they get indoctrinated by the State from a young age
I'd say yes.

You could develop cooking skills, nice body, good personality and land a good man.
Now it doesn't matter in what family you're born because wages are shit for everybody and you still need a partner to help you survive. The difference is that now it's required for both to work rather than just one.

>no

>You are a retard
>You are a Kike
Pick two

I'm his cousin. AMA

"Allowing" women into the workforce is a concept that shows how far off our perceptions of social history are. There was no "workforce" prior to the industrial revolution and the monetary economy we have now.

Prior to 1920, most people lived on farms and women were responsible for a large portion of the material economy: they made the clothes everyone wore, grew much of the produce on the table and later canned it for the winter, kept a cow for family milk and butter to be sold in town, chickens and eggs for the same thing and on and on. The IR ousted women from the material economy until you reach about the 1950s and virtually everything women once provided is now provided with her husband's wages.

They're not going into the workforce, they're returning to it.

He texted her pics of other men with their shirts off. Think of that.

>thinks that women provided more than child rearing and basic household labor
>"material economy"
>"virtually everything women once provided is now provided with her husband's wages"
>(((shows how far off our perceptions of social history are)))

Um, no sweetie (roastie). Women provided child rearing and basic household labor throughout the majority of human civilization. Women worked in the "soft" areas of life, while men worked in the "hard" areas. You equate basic chores with the workforce, and further attempt to equate basic chores with the modern wage workforce. Those things are very different from each other. Basic chores are no longer performed by modern women, at least in the West, whether a mother or a desker. I'll clarify that by "desker" I mean the part of the workforce women aspire to and consider on par with men's work. Sitting at a desk in air conditioning is not real work. So modern women can no longer manage performing basic chores and basic child rearing, and also cannot add to the workforce or society in a meaningful way (desker). Women were never a part of the workforce unless you consider very small periods of time and even then you would have to admit the ones that did some actual work (WWII manufacturing) were sparse and rare when considering the size of the population.

So you see, roastie, you Western women are no longer useful in any capacity. At best you are useful idiots for the State which you view subconsciously as a father figure. Now go watch some CSI sitcom or the Food Network.

Yes, because it destroyed the traditional functional family.

This is some mighty impressive gymnastics.

The problem is people aren't able to break free of the capitalist/communist dialectic that's been going on for a century. It's tiring and gets in the way of meaningful discussion.

The "workforce" is reductive.

how can you even concentrate at work with that ass

What on earth has that got to do with women working?

The industrial revolution did that by moving people out of their parents' homes. The traditional family unit is NOT the nuclear family; it is multi-generational households. We need a return to the traditional functional family. Start by raising kids at your parents' house.

Sorry I'm a male and an antifeminist at that. I think you're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say here, though I agree with the basically hard and soft areas of life part.

id look forward to that class

Odd to see a burger who realises this.

go back to neogaf retard

Libertarian here. Hate this idea, but not as much as should

>Libertarian here.
Thoughts/opinions/preferences discarded

I've never seen a libertarian country before.
Is it as rare and mythical as an all female run empire?

I get the feeling Arabs would stomp the shit out of a libertarian country.