>Eugenics is ok with cats
>Eugenics is ok with livestock
>Eugenics is ok with plants and crops
>suddenly eugenics is NOT OK AND RAYCISS for humans

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wc8yppc2l0E?t=6m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People doesn't like the idea of being a pile of outdated flesh.

Because the church

People can sometimes agree with an abstracted form of exclusion, but in reality most people are afraid that under a system that excludes low quality people they wont make the cut. We are a bottom heavy society and it's only getting worse.

And Jews.
Stephen J Gould's Mismeasure of Man played a large role in the spreading of the "Human evolution stood still for the last 30,000 years" meme.

eugenics=lack of genetic diversity = inbreeding depression

think of hairless cats. they always shit themselves because of fucked up genetics due to inbreeding

meanwhile whites who are mixed with non-white genes are typically superior to plain white people

the point is to mix good genes with good genes from a different family
white + white = shit genes because inbreeding
white + black = half shit genes
white + asian = no bad genes

hapas masterrace

Because Jew couldn't LARP as white people anymore if people could tell they're Jews by their nose.

>millions of people died, were displaced, and suffered because muh eugenics
>gee, what could go wrong in the modern era with eugenics?

Kill yourself

that's only really true in cases of inbreeding

>eugenics=lack of genetic diversity = inbreeding depression
> think of hairless cats

Cats and dogs aren't bred with eugenics. They aren't bred to make them better or more suitable. Every single showbreed disease you can list is a case of breeding them for some retarded arbitrary purpose.

If you instead look at the work breeds they're uniformly healthier and more agile, have more strength. Why? Because they're using eugenics you dumb cunt. Only this time the criteria are actually good.

If you were correct the healthiest dogs on the planet would be mutts. They're not. Mutts are only good dogs insofar the bad combinations die off. Guess what, that's eugenics.

> meanwhile whites who are mixed with non-white genes are typically superior

You can actually track the spread of mulattoes in spite of a refusal to keep race records by tracking how many """"white"""" people now need to be screened for sickle cell anemia.

You also see lactose intolerance spreading among """""white"""""" people.

Now you list the direct benefits these same people have.

It will take a long time for people to separate eugenics from Nazis.
Until then it will remain taboo.

The Jews want to maintain their superiority. If everyone caught up with them IQ-wise, they'd lose their edge.

Natty eugenics is alright but genetic modification is disgusting and unnatural

Keep telling yourself that you supreme faggot

>>Eugenics is ok with dogs

It isn't, show dogs are unhealthy retards and they're the ones who've been selected by humans the most.

Good taste.

>talk about white inbreeding
>muslims inbred at aprox rate of 51%
>jews bring in muzzies on mass

Plz kys

what is that flag

This is Sup Forums, no one here faps to anything else

Dogs are, by definition, a product of eugenism. If they weren't, we'd had wolves as pets.

Because everyone is special~

because Jews say so

Oh but they use it for themselves

You kind of have to gas them

Welcome to Sup Forums

>eating animals is ok
>eating humans is bad
Why?

>Eating eagles is bad
>eating chickens is okay.

Your analogy is shit because the difference is laws.

maybe i dont understand genetics?

I almost got beat up for saying this at a party but i believe that once we understand how to modify genes we can start making
>>high iq tall strong healthy whites
>>high iq tall strong healthy blacks
>>high iq tall strong healthy yellows
>>high iq tall strong healthy browns
>>high iq tall strong healthy reds

there will be those that do not modify and that is actually beneficial as time progresses

after 100 years or less i believe most big corruption will stop wars and shit like how to water food maintain shit will be solved too

in the far future there will be a virus or some shit that will only hit one race and the only cure will be another races dna shit and because we made everyone better instead of genocide we are able to use those dna to cure the problem

i want strong black smart country
same with whites and browns i mean it would be awesome to travel the world in a place where manners and common sense prevail no matter what culture you go to and all of it simply because we are all high iq enough to do a basic thing like GET ALONG

anyways i almost got beat up because some autist started yelling at me that i wanna kill his autistic friend and he is 100% healthy and loves his life doesnt mind being autistic lol i was like dude thats mean i guarantee you if he had a choice he would be born normal...thats when he jumped fist at my face but missed NOOORRRMALLL? lol it was cray cray thats when i realized people on reddit go to parties too

The bolivian (Native American) flag you gypsynigger

Catholics.

and millions more will die because of dysgenics

Whats your point?

No the difference is that predators taste horrible

>whites who are mixed with non-white genes are typically superior to plain white people
That's retarded. Whites lose height, IQ, behavior, just by mixing with non-white.

youtu.be/wc8yppc2l0E?t=6m57s
The most civilized places on the planet are a result of eugenics. Even if by accident.

What's the difference between blacks and whites, or northern asians and southern asians? It's all the difference between brutal and lasting eugenic cultures vs passive sedentarism.

Accidental eugenics made Europeans conquer the world. Imagine what intentional and well planed eugenics could achieve.

Chupa el reverendo pico comunista culiao

Principle of Human dignity, and human rights
Piece of cake

Compliant citizenry

Dogs are horribly inbred and suffer from a large number of health issues as a side effect of selecting for specific traits. But yeah I guess eugenics is great is you don't mind suffering from bloat or hip dysplasia.

I don't get it either. I'm black and most of my relatives & friends have IQs between 110-122. A eugenics campaign wouldn't even affect me.

>Bolivian indigenous
>eugenics
Pick one

Because: Jews

It's fine for humans too, as long as they're jewish.
Search for tay-sachs disease and read why dedicated treatment centres are closing.

>dead before 55

eugenics with your property is ok but eugenics with yourself or equals is a crime.

Pretty simple tbqh

that means you can practise eugenics with your slaves but it would be retarded if you would say that your perfectly healthy son who isnt 180cm 100kg muscle 150IQ shouldnt breed

All people practice eugenics subconsciously

>Why is Eugenics OK?
Jews

>Why is Eugenics bad?
Jews

Why do I still come back here? sigh...

Anyway OP, the reason is that human beings have intrinsic value, we are not mere animals but intelligent and conscious minds in a physical body, made in the image of God.

That's why we have something called rights, and that's why moral evil is always committed by or against humans. We don't call animals evil when they rape each other, or rocks evil when they fall on and kill people.

not really, you are choosing mating partners, yes.
But nobody disallows you as an autistic midget to mate with another midget to make autistic midgets.
Same goes for intellectual and physical traits.

>Petrol sniffer """"education""""
The genetic pool of a medium-sized city is broad enough to prevent inbreeding.

Better the autistic midgets mate with each other than the general population. I should have said, all people want the best kids possible, so maybe eugenics-light

Rather than*

It's called ethics.

>le dysgenics meme

Because humans still are fucking degenerate souless animals and haven't learned a thing on how a society should work

Eugenics is literally african/indian tribe tier, it makes you no different than a wild animal.

Why do you think previous civilizations sent the chads to go die in wars?because they are souless murderers and no different from an irrational animal at the zoo.

Unrelated pic

kill all the niggers jews fags and shit

>Why do I still come back here?
Jews

Sentience complicates things.

oh don't start with the reddit pickle atheist please