Type in hitler in google right fucking now I SHIT YOU NOT they're displaying a portrait of a woman next to His name??

Type in hitler in google right fucking now I SHIT YOU NOT they're displaying a portrait of a woman next to His name??

These fucking kikes don't miss a chance to deride and ridicule our struggle for the wellbeing of faith, folk and family.

How the fuck are we going to redpill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors
history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-declare-war-on-germany
irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Kasner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463391/Did-Hitler-unleash-Holocaust-Jewish-prostitute-gave-syphilis.html
amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Military-Paperback/dp/0700613587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's his mom, you can see a pic of his dad too

>deride and ridicule our struggle
hate to break it to you but hitler is not that well liked

Big if true

>neo-nazi education

>Austria

Does your education system really not teach you about arguably the most significant figure in Austrian/German history? It's his mother.

guess who his daughter is? Merkel

You really think he committed suicide?! HAHAHAA

Nazism = Islamic Communism

You fucking losers always think these (((leaders))) have your best interests when they want you dead!

>It's his mother.
Mother Mary in the flesh?

with her commie friends :)

Oh well. Stop worshipping Hitler then.

It has a photo of Kaiser Wilhelm II when I search

Underrated

What's the matter OP, you left?

I like this post.

This is a nice fucking post.

dont worry, your leader is fucked too

He was a female to male transexual that's why he didn't have kids.

>Islamic Communism

you're retarded so I forgive you

This

Merkel was born 9 years after Hitler died. How about no?

>hitler died when they said he did

LOL stay asleep

is it not? look into it.

you need to get a clue, leaf.

thats his mother klara

This board is pathetic. You really think crypto kikes have your best interest? Only shills want to divide and conquer by making your believe any sort of ideology or propaganda.

They all want you dead, anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

They look quite Jewish

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html

history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

stay asleep

Hitler was a genius.... Now I’m not glorifying his actions, but who possesses the ability to start off as a virtual unknown to eventually become the mastermind that was Hitler? His leadership skills were amazing. He saw talent in people and harnessed it, used it to its full potential. Sad he didn’t use it for good. There’s a thin line between insane and genius.

The Nazi party was formed in 1920. Hitler was a secret freemason. He even allowed masons to join the nazi party later before the war started, the rest he murdered. He stole their ideology and tactics.

It was a long con and everyone bought it.

you're right, I think you're on the wrong board..we're immune to this subversion

Still a genius. Con or not

Are you now? Is everyone here immune? All I see are divide and conquer race baiting threads. The reality is we should focus on issues and take action irl but we spend too much time bickering doing nothing.

All according the globalists plans.

> tfw Merkel was beamed back in time by order of the communist party to give birth to Hitler
> now she's finishing the plan to destroy the civilization and start a new dark ages period

how long did it took for you to make this meme lmao my fucking sides that was planned in a discord or at Sup Forums i'm sure.

that was good 14/88

lol i like this theory but the mom is mostly eva braun. they did not commit suicide they escaped to south america

it's called reality you normie baguet

>Sad he didn’t use it for good.
I know, he could have finished off ALL of the kikes for us if he'd put his mind to it.

>trying to convince this board Merkel is Hitlers kid
>that Hitler had a crush on masons etc
we're aware of bait threads
we know Hitler wasn't racist

you'd be surprised who isn't a mason

>delusion
good luck with your half assed theory

Hitler set Germany up to fail. Why did he invade Russia in the winter or right before he knew it would get bad? He probably told Stalin himself to execute order 66 in Stalingrad against his own SS.

You need to realize they don't give a fuck about you, none of the people in power do. The Nazi's escaped after the war. They may return or not, either way, everyone got fucked.

Hitler knew Britain and France, along with other allied forces would declare war on Germany if he invaded Poland, then Germany's supply routes would get cut off. He knew exactly what he was doing and knew his blitzkrieg tactics wouldn't get him to the end of the war.

history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-declare-war-on-germany

So Hitler was controlled opposition, Merkel's a time traveller, Trump and Pence are too, and based Jews are helping us fight international Jewry?

kek
just stop, you're trying to give history lessons to the most redpilled people on earth

Hitler was definitely controlled op, Merkel being a time traveler, lol not sure. Trump and Pence? Probably?

What we know for sure there is a war between the Zionist Jews and Globalist Jews and I think we might want to pick the former instead of the ladder.

Pretty sure Trump is a Zionist Jew which is the lesser of two evils. They both suck for the most part though.

This made me kek. fucking burger.

>most redpilled people on earth

kek have you seen the normies on here? that's all this board is now. just because YOU think you know everything doesn't mean everyone else does.

And on top of that, you obviously aren't that redpilled if you can't see through Hitler's delusions of grandeur. Maybe you need to go look into the details some more before you make yourself look like a moron.

We get it, Hitler is a funny meme and a nice idea, but guess what? He didn't die and didn't give a fuck about you.

It will be significant

Hitler dont be a christian. So, he was part of (((luceferians))). His mentors was a occult perverts, friends of Crowley. As personal, Hitler was a gay and hi move in power around gays - Rohm, Rudolf Gess, boys in brown shits (gays only chapter). Nazi aesthetic is very gay ang nazi removing only "dirty left faggots" not all perverts.

At least - Hitlers army dont prepare to winter war in Russia. It is not mistake, to stupid for krauts. It is self-diversion for tranformation war to Moloch ritual harvest of germans and slavs.

He is the ultimate boogie man and Trump is next in line. Hopefully the 4th Reich (Amerikkka) survives this time.

Avalanche of Jews ITT

Funny you mention that, Hitler was actually a gay prostitute for many years. I guess that's how you became a secret mason so quickly.

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html

mhm..and his dog went on to become the greatest zoofelia star

did he bang the dog too?

broken english aside, he's right

google: oven definition

Big if true.
would explain why the greatest loss of life in 2 world wars were white european christia s. Americans count in this category as well. Even though I'm first generation Hungarian-American, all white Americans are of European descent. A pastor at my church, guy's family history goes all the way back to the Mayflower.

They want white people dead.

This must be what David Icke was rambling about 'secret bloodlines' that rule the world.

Ofcourse, they enlist Hitler as a (((trustfull brother))). Hitlers bihevio is very femine - scream, podium moving on public, stylism, sentimentalism, irrational female cruelty (my enemies want destroy muh saint hole - i mast kill them all with hell sufferings) and he is love to work on public, like actor, singer or artists, and scene arts is woman and gay stuff, as you know.

So - he is a gay-actor, inner woman, perversant and bloodgreedy succubus, which larped a "alpha male fuhrer" as he imagine it fetish. And all actual nazies on pole alvays some gay and femine. They literally LOVING hitler like waifu or senpai.

Remember - world under evil and Devil is Archon. ALL powers in this world - his powers.

The only believable post you've made in this thread.

>Zionist Jews learn and teach from Babylonian Talmud and Zohar
>Globalist Jews teach and learn from Babylonian Talmud and Zohar
>Jews
ftfy
Based slav knows what he's talking about. GJ white cousin. Whites of Europe adopted Christianity, and (((they))) have been killing us in false wars ever since.

Why don't we spread a hoax with the Merkel/Hitler ordeal? I wanna see what the reactions will be. I believe it can be done.

>muh good old leaders and based elite, they was out guys like me and you...
>how their childrens made this fucking modern world?

Really, how? May be because on apple tree growing apples?

Top kek

(((They))) are succeeding.

pretty much

you're right

you're right my friend

It's sad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Kasner
>Herlind Kasner

Nice disinfo juden, got anymore? I mean theres shitloads of stuff you can pin on Hitler, like pointing out that he didnt kill Rothschild while he had the chance or how his defeat resulted in the creation of Israel and the death of western ethnonationalism, but jesus christ saying Hitler is Merkels father when theres shitloads of proof that Kasners are Merkels parents? Get the fuck outta here.

A man like you would never be my enemy. May Christ's love keep you well in the coming years of tribulation.
America's fall will become more rapid now. White America is being replaced by Mexicans and the world's immigrants.

I meant to say you're wrong lol

read the other replies in the thread who agree with me something isn't right.

how about this, what do you know about hitlers armies of jews?

That's his mother

Most of them had partial jewish heritage and when it was discovered they were kicked out, there weren't designated Jewish Regiments in Nazi Germany. I mean i wouldn't be surprised if there were well hidden kikes in Hitler's Army, bodyguard etc(hell even his own personal doctor was a kike according to popular theories), but what you are saying is outright insane. As i said theres fuckloads of stuff you can pin on Hitler, dont get me wrong, but claiming that he is Merkels father when its been proven that the Kasners are her parents over and over again? Hell no. At least provide more concrete proof than just comparison pictures, like documents, paper trail or some shit like that.

He had 100,000 jewish soldiers

Whats the name of the unit that housed said Jewish soldiers?

Also so you agree he was a gay prostitute?

I don't know? Look into it

If you dont know dont post until you have more details and a complete picture. Posting lies and half truths is bringing down the quality of the board, until then please try to provide full information and concrete evidence, and also how was Hitler a gay prostitute? Thats literally the kikest lie ive seen so far. Just because someone doesnt bang girls left and right it doesnt mean he is gay. I mean ive fucked my share of girls in my life but for fucks sake man i dont dream all day about it and havent fucked in years without even thinking about it. Does that make me a gay prostitute? P R O V I D E CONCRETE EVIDENCE before posting shit.

>He had 100,000 jewish soldiers

Oh piss off

They didn't even let Iron Cross carrying jewish WW1 veterans to serve

May Savior be with you, bro.

>go back in time and find me concrete evidence

not possible, and sorry to shatter your reality, but he was a gay faggot for years and associated with gays. read here for more.

It's known if you look into it he had 100,000 jewish soldiers at the start of the war. Probably to take back Poland

>go back in time and find me concrete evidence
>not possible
> and sorry to shatter your reality, but he was a gay faggot for years and associated with gays

So you are saying that your theory is 100% correct without having concrete evidence? On one hand you are saying that its not possible to find concrete evidence, on the other hand you are saying that he was a gay faggot for years. Jesus christ man you really are a shill.

It's his mom you fucking retard.

he was a gay hooker, get over it.

you should google things sometime

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-463391/Did-Hitler-unleash-Holocaust-Jewish-prostitute-gave-syphilis.html

amazon.com/Hitlers-Jewish-Soldiers-Military-Paperback/dp/0700613587

Hitler was autistic and got awkwardly nervous sometimes.