Biggest failure MCs.

>prints tons of money for nintendo
>failure

>Ash is main character
>Not red
>First mistake

Best MC cause Every white man can identify with him

Look at his face. He doesn't even care. He's happy he lost

It's funny because Ash isn't even a bad MC. He's quite enjoyable and he grows as a character. He only fails because the writers consider the journey more important than the goal.

Lets see.

> Going to beat Alan in a few episodes with jesus frog final form

> Going to be the savior of Kalos

> Going to get a battle with Diantha as a reward

Doesn't seem like a failure to me.

In terms of successes he's actually exceptional though. He's pretty much ranked high in most competitive programs/leagues he participated in (except unova, fuck that season) and he only gets cucked out of a championship because the journeys cotta keep going.

It's kinda cool to see him becoming more accepting and sportsmanlike of significant losses, too

YES ASH YES

Winning one league doesn't make you a pokemon master, winning a league only motivates you to beat the other leagues, the journey still goes on. I don't understand who believes winning one tournament makes you king of the world

What if Ash is actually a cynical trainer-turned-TV star who intentionally jobbed at every league as a part of his reality-show program's contract that demanded him to keep traveling and advertise new popular region and recently-discovered pokemon? He also didn't give a damn about his pokemon or companion, which is why he ditch them and never look back when his executive told him to.

Nah, the writers are the ones failing him at this point.

Ichigo

That's wrong, winning the league just lets you challenge the elite 4, who in turn by beating allows you to challenge the champion.

In practice winning the league means absolute jack shit, cause you're still below 5 people in the region itself, let alone the world.

So many edits of that last one.

World's End Harem MC.
I don't even care if he pulls his Kirito-ism of curing the MK Virus, he's a failure to all straight men

He failed so hard that 20 years later, people are still laughing at him.

Had he got Charizard he would have won