Precure thread

Pretty cute thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qDqiZSOwc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6OihAlq-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

for the love of god, post in this thread.

I had a dream last night that my city was saved by precure and I was bonding with my Dad and telling him all about precure and we went to a mall full of precure goods. Filled me with so much motivation even though I'll rapidly forget the dream, sigh.

did someone said cute?

Lately I I've been thinking of the real-world's various nefarious geopolitical forces as bad guys from precure seasons, feeding off the negative energies of the general population to further their dark schemes, serving their masters and all that. Daesh is like Labyrinth basically and then like regular people just doing shitty things are like the people possessed by desertrians in HC. Middle management level bad guys are like the mooks and generals.

If only it was as simple as summoning 3-5 cute girls to fight them off, the world would be a much better place. I'd volunteer, but I don't know where to apply.

You rang?

Yes.

I want to die.

The generally positive people of the world are like small piece of the pretty cure. 5 million regular guys = 5 cute anime girls. Maybe there's still not enough generally positive people though. Hard to blame them really. We could all mend more heart flowers than 100 Cure Moonlights if we tried though.

>Daesh
it's ISIS. Islamic state of Iraq and Syria.

Yeah but they get mad if you call them Daesh so that's funny.

Clearly you know who he's talking about. Might was well insult them as much as possible.

Where were you when Maho save precure?

calling them daesh is both insulting and a fuck you to them. the name isis kinda brings shame to any poor sob named after the egyptian goddess

will we get a sports themed precure in 2020?
will we get a Goggle V reboot too?

I come from the future, in 2020 you get Princess of Tennis Pretty Cure. You never get a soccer version though, sorry. This is from my wiki here in the future.

>Tennis Princess Pretty Cure (テニスのプリンセスプリキュア Tenisu no Purincesu Purkyua) is the eigjteenth season and fourteenth series of the franchise, directod by TOshiaki Komura. They have been given this ability in order to collect the fifty-five Twinkies spread across the world to save the Jersey Kingdom. The five girls' powers are based on natural elements, human characteristics and emotions (i.e.: hope, intelligence, etc.) that embody each Cure's personality, and tennis.

Seems the fights take the form of tennis matches and it looks like the setting is some sort of princess school.

there - arrows then it's time to have fun

You missed at least one.

Childhood is when you idolize the Freshes. Adulthood is when you realize that Moebius makes more sense.

I want to fuck Yuka-senpai.

I'm surprised there isn't a new question for Mahou. But then I'm not sure what it would be asking.

Senpai's been there and done that over a dozen times already.

Man, that sounds fun

What was the point of bringing her back in Max Heart?

Why does Gopri = shitposting again?

Was she even in MH? I don't remember.

Because those were some of the few good episodes in MH.

To boost Nagisa's ego and act how awesome she is.

She appeared once or twice. Like how that baskeball player who asked Nagisa out appeared in MH, too.

It doesn't, that's just a dumb meme by the retards who shitposted while it was airing. False flagging.

Uh, no. It's because GoPri was the currently airing season when the chart was made. Don't you understand context?

Generals are a meme. it's the middle of the week. What is everyone doing? shitposting, that's what.

I want to fuck Riko ; ;

I need to rewatch that episode. The art makes me think I wasn't paying enough attention to how good it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qDqiZSOwc

No, it was still pretty dumb. It's even worse when they keep reusing the same plot like three times ("She's going to a different world, oh no!")

The entire franchise history of Precure's weekly TV ratings (vs. Sentai & Rider).
>blue chart = households
>salmon chart = kids (0-12) only
>
>red line = Precure
>green line = Sentai
>blue line = Rider

Kinda crazy how the overall ratings tank out after HC and have never recovered, while the kids ratings tanked out after Smile and still managed to recover a bit by the end of GoPri until Mahou killed them.

That was the best episode at the time. I didn't like how they reused it either though.

>Rider on top
FEELS GOOD.

Looks more like a constant decrease over the years than Maho simply killing Precure.

No user, maho killed precure. Not the sales but the quality. There might never be another decent looking season.

Man, Doki really killed it in the kids area, but looking just to Maho there's something interesting. After a boost in all three shows, Rider and Sentai continue to climb this year, but only Maho goes down. I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

I worry more about the damage Maho has done to writing quality than visual.

I'm amazed Rider is growing, Ghost is pretty dogshit.

Well yeah, that worries me a lot more.

>Tfw couldn't finish ghost but seen all of heisei and 4 showa seasons

It's like the maho of kamen rider but ghost at least has Alain.

10 more eps and I gonna finish GoPri. It still seem good to me. How bad is the last eps?

It only gets better from there.

Alain is my boy.

If that's all you have left and you didn't notice it get worse than it only gets better.

Literally every precure season is pretty good. The people telling you otherwise are working for Joker.

>onari didn't become a Cure
GARBAGE

The final arc is the best. It is when every plot point is coming together.

every year we get a strong and weak addition of the three super hero series

>2016
Zyuoh is good
Ghost is bad
Maho is bad

>2015
Ninnin is bad
Drive is good
Gopri is good

>2014
Toq was bad
Gaim was good
Hacha was bad

>2013
Kyoryu was good
Wizard was bad
Doki was good

>2012
Gobus was bad
Fourze was good
Smile was good

it's a neverending cycle.
This list compiles general feedback. If your favourite series is listed bad or hated, grow up and get over it

>It still seem good to me.
I'm not sure why it wouldn't, GoPri had a pretty decent mid-season. 38 onwards is where things start to roll and carry through to the final.

GoPri pays off.

Gopri had one of the easiest third cours to get through, I think the worst episode in the whole season was Yui's.

>Yui's
I think your keyboard broke because you misspelled Ranko

Don't fight guys, all the GoPris are lovable. Even Aroma whose worth is in how fun it is to bully him. Really the only partially annoying dude is the one who wanted to marry Minami, but he left immediately and went to become a real man.

>Yui's
You take that back.

No, the donut episode was incredible.

I can draw something stupid for that chart if you want.

It think it's too pink now. The different colors were nice, it just needed a somewhat darker background to make those colors pop.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Thanks for the meme chart.

The thing annoy me is Towa hairstyle. No matter how I look it's like penis when looking from behind

Nicely done. But you didn't feel daring enough to include your own meme question?

The worst Gopri episodes were the Stop/Freeze crap.

Yui isn't a gopri.

There should probably be a good-fights fork between HC and GoPri, along that long path on the left.

Yeah she was kind of good supporting cast at first but more and more she overstayed her welcome. It feel like the writer want to keep her relevant but have no clue how to do so. They should give more screentime to Minami and Kirara, or even Kanata and the fairies instead.
The guy's job is to be unlikable and inferior to Haruharu and he did his job well. Yui however seem created to be likable but in the end I don't really care about her. To this day I still haven't find it in my heart to watch her final character-centric episode.

Do you know what ntr is

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6OihAlq-s
Does this sound like Futari wa OP?

Go Pri's location seems wrong. It should pretty much branch off of Heartcatch's lines.

Do you know what meme is

Every Asian song sounds the same, but that intro rhythm helps a lot. The horns too. But it loses the sounds-the-same effect quickly if you're listening to more than the chords.

They are just placeholder so the writer could avoid jobbing Close and played exactly as that. They at least seem to have disturbing nature to pique some interest in me (their true form etc.).

You fucked up Maho.

The intro, sure. Not too much after that, though.

They looked cool and not all the episodes were that bad.

Now think about third cour of suite with no Seiren, third cour of doki with no Regina, Smile's third cour of nothing. I can't even remember HC's third cour.

That happens when you try to update an existing chart by just slapping more on in the empty spots. The later additions get stuck incorrectly represented and meme'd.

wow, every ep is closer and closer to fucking a cat

Well done. That's a laugh.

>I'm done for

Is the Precure franchise on its last legs?

i did a little with mahou - but not really my place

all done with layer styles so its dynamic - easily changed to whatever

go for it - the lack of overall logo or symbolism is a bit stymieing for me

Here's what I think about Yui, and the message of Precure as a whole. We all know that the show is about girls who get magical powers to fight evil villains, with them representing some negative trait like despair, greed, or hatred, and the girls counteracting that with hope and dreams. In the genre as a whole, it's usually a normal, relateable girl as the protagonist, so the target demographic can feel connected and self-insert up to a point. Many Precures also have the normal friend just kind of hanging there to add some depth.

Yui is not so. In GoPri, all the students attend Noble Academy, a private school for ambitious and big dreaming adolescents. The three (later four) cures get Princess powers and represent strength, kindness, and beauty, all parts of living a noble life devoted to chasing your dream. But while they have powers, their end goals are not just to defeat the baddies, but to protect their own dreams and the dreams of their friends. As this is happening, Yui keeps on being caged. But each time, she gets closer and closer to escaping, showing the growing strength of her conviction in her dream. She's the representative of all the other students.

Towards the finale, the cures are about to be defeated, and all the students are caged. And then you ask yourself: If the cures protect everyone else's dreams, then who protects theirs? That answer is given to you by Yui and the others. They break out on their own and save the cures. Magical powers are shown to be less than the be-all end-all of abilities. It's one own belief in your dreams and your friends that gives you strength. Yui represents the very core principle of Precure: That it's not magical powers that make you strong, it's your heart that grows in the process. That's why at the end of most series the girls give up their powers (Doki excluded). They no longer need magic to make their dreams come true. And according to Yui, they never did, just like you.

The precure franchise is like that mythical snake that eats itself forever, it eats it's own legs.