EU, why support it

Massive immigration from the underdeveloped world.
Freedom of movement, prevents political responsibility (no incentive to revert the increasing unemployment rate).
No actual political representation for people via elected officials, all important decisions choices are held within the European Commission.
The creation of an EU army to prevent dissent from the union.
Increased taxation of external trade.
Increased taxation of internal trade.
Political authoritarian control of all news channels (already in effect, they are now used to spread fake news and propaganda).
Political authoritarian control of the internet and all alternative media channels to prevent political dissent.
Lower pensions or collapse of pension funds, this is probable because a more integrated administration and bureaucratic framework will be needed after federalisation.
Stronger progressive politics, most of the representatives in support of the EU are either left leaning or regressive.
Total equality / poverty for the people, luxury for politicians and bureaucrats.
The removal of all traditional cultures and national symbols to prevent political and ideological dissent.
Discouragement of national sentiments (conflating them to Nazism), to discourage political and ideological dissent.
Contradicting opinions to EU legislations and policies no longer allowed by law, punishable by prison.
Criticism of government and the EU no longer allowed or tolerated.
Market monopolism for companies lobbying the authorities, only a selected few may operate within the confines of the Eurozone.
Higher wages for EU dignitaries and left-leaning politicians.

Why does some people still think the EU was a good idea ?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/05/uk-ready-pay-40bn-brexit-bill-eu-talks-trade/
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/06/eu-court-dismisses-complaints-by-hungary-and-slovakia-over-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=vd6EC-BJIaI
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/joint-technical-note-eu-uk-position-citizens-rights-after-fourth-round-negotiations_en
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/position-paper-essential-principles-financial-settlement_en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It binds entire Europe together, boosts trade and tourism, small countries are less vulnerable to being invaded

shill

European women need African BBC to satisfy their sexual needs. It's a very simple need and EU takes care of it. This is why I support it

>why support it

allowed me a cushdie life to move easily and without any legal hassle from country to country and work for various institutes

worked for me

EU is a leftist liberal nazi jew agenda to go full Weimar middel eastern style and enslave us all under the mark of the beast.

The European Union is a super-state, yet another conquest attempt by Germany.

There's no moral ground in support of a super-state, and the "migrant" crisis is a pretext for annex. How do I know this? Because unwieldy super-states (Russia, China, USA) never change. They'll overextend their reach.

Euroshits on here only like it out of an immense inferiority complex and jealousy of the Anglo World built by Britain.

There is literally no other reason that makes sense.

Anglo-Saxon..... you're half German

>It binds entire Europe together
Forcibly, which has never worked and will never work.
>boosts trade and tourism
No, it locks out other markets in order to be in full control of it's own internal markets.
>small countries are less vulnerable to being invaded
Wrong. Switzerland will eventually be invaded by the EU.

Brits are apes, not German

It's the most disgusting thing to happen to Europe since the birth of Republicanism.

You are afraid of yourself

No. I am German and I do not want to be associated with Angloid apes

>Wrong. Switzerland will eventually be invaded by the EU.

He clearly was referring to small EU members.

>Forcibly, which has never worked and will never work.
So you were forced to join the EU after a peace treaty? lmao

>No, it locks out other markets in order to be in full control of it's own internal markets.
I absolutely wish you good luck with importing/exporting stuff from your island which will always be more expensive and uncompetitive due to having to ship it before reaching land transportation. But hey, at least you have this gigantic trade union to force itself to buy your shi-

>Wrong. Switzerland will eventually be invaded by the EU
lol

>Forcibly, which has never worked and will never work.

Bullshit. No-one was forced to join and you are not forced to remain either

>No, it locks out other markets in order to be in full control of it's own internal markets.
Can you back up your claims with actual statistics? If you think visa free travel and no trade tariffs don't boost economy you are mentally handicapped

>Wrong. Switzerland will eventually be invaded by the EU.

This is a laughably ignorant statement, you are fucking retarded.

>forced to join the EU
wew lad
remind me, how many nations were made to vote again after they voted no on joining EU?

>remind me, how many nations were made to vote again after they voted no on joining EU?
Are we going to do this again lmao?

>A referendum on joining the European Union was held in Poland on 7 and 8 June 2003.[1] The proposal was approved by 77.6% of voters. Poland subsequently joined the European Union that year following the ratification of the Treaty of Accession 2003. The country's first European Parliament elections were held in 2004.

And your point is?

Also Croatians are the most butthurt posters on this board when it comes to Brexit after your German masters.

it was set up, and you are deflecting
EU is not democracy, but globalist tool, and whip to force german will over people of europe
fuck you for serving them, niggerscum

Where are my 40 billion Euroes, paki? Pay Up or we will make you pay

The feeling's mutual.

P.s. you've never beaten us in a war you weak beta continental faggot

I don't support it. I'm doing everything I can to leave it. Aiming for USA or Canada. Fuck EU and especially Swedenistan.

What will you do? Lose another war to us? Lmao Euroshit.

Pay up you pakistani filth
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/05/uk-ready-pay-40bn-brexit-bill-eu-talks-trade/

They infiltrated your blood lines and have on of theirs sitting on your throne. I'd call that a win.

Exactly, no reason.

I don't support it.
I can't understand why they are so keen on trying to build a communist caliphate.

>Be Britpakistani
>win war
>lose all your colonies
>Get colonized by your own colonies
LMAO

Brexit will only harm you in the end. If you stayed inside perhaps you could have gotten some benefits but nope. the british empire is dead.

a united continental Europe will now dictate terms to the English.

I'd still burn the damn thing to the ground anyway. only Rome has legitimacy

European union was formed to stop war tensions
Divisions between nations and bring nations together in peach.

This has totally failled we now see more anger more division and more hatred and separation.

And we see pea email destroyed by open borders and Terriosts.

Eu is total utter failure

European parliament is corrupt and a place for rich dirty men to abuse young women and get paid for doing paper shuffling.

>be german
>love your nation so much that you invent another political alliance that is doomed to fail anyhow just to not use your own flag

Stay on point.

No one was forced to join, but everyone's forced to stay.

EU fishing quotas.

If you pick up any history book, the first thing you'll learn is that humans like going to war. I'll go on a little further, but it doesn't really need explaining. Other large countries will laugh at the EU and it's grand design if there's a small fucking exploitable hole dead centre of the entire project. But hey, now that we got those iPads, humans have stopped warring, r-right?

Kill yourself traitor. Never side with Angloid apes

t. Toilet cleaner that thinks he's British
I cannot wait to see our refugees start stretching Polish pussy with their big arabic dicks

The European Union was invented to stop you fucking Krauts from constantly invading your neighbours, and does so by promoting trade. However, krauts being the kraut bastards they are, can't fucking help themselves and are now in control of the fucking thing. It's not like your kraut leader would let in a bunch of 3rd world savages to test and weaken Europe's national borders. But hey, why take my word for it?

If you don't stop larping so hard you'll blow a gasket

dumb as a rock, it was invented to unify Europe. that's it. no other reason. this isn't something new, this is a pre-WW2 idea nitwit

fuck off abbo nigger. Go get run over by a car while you sleep in the middle of the road
>Angl*s think they can stop us
Lube up Mr. Crooked teeth

The truth hurts .

Only people who are on gravy train or public services support this warmongering anti democratic corrupted states.

You manged to end peace in Europe bring death rape and destruction on unimaginable scale.

And this is just start.

Corrupt Imoral vile disgraceful disgusting undemocratic European states of suffering and death.

Your the traitor with blood on your hands vile human being

pathetic, your post and your existence
we just not took refugeees, and what your "powerful" union did?
nothing
because it is cuck union, and soon enough everybody with half brain will leave your little gay club
anyhow, you will be dead for a long time so relax

Germans so ashamed of themselves they hide their flag lmao

>it was set up, and you are deflecting
"uhh dude we're never responsible its all the globalist kikes fucking us over I swear we're flawless if it wasn't for them"

The first step of maturity is taking responsibility, but don't worry, you'll get there as well in about 5 years

.. or I just have shitty British Plusnet that makes me show up as a Murican.

Bloody wankstain of a provider.

Yes. l truly fear a union of Arab mongrels and Slavs.

Lmao who are you kidding?

What's the point in discussing the EU when it will implode in the next 15-20 years?

Shame about the death of the Western European race, but hey, you made your bed.

>The first step of maturity is taking responsibility
so when are you paying for WW2 damage?
right now, it is 20 billions but we are still counting
start soon, because in 15 years you will need to pay for refugee crisis damages

EU/non-EU, it doesn't matter. Large countries will eventually swallow up the smaller ones. Sorry, but this is just historically accurate and consistent. But luckily, the UK is fond of breaking human convention and have a non-empire which enjoys the freedom and protection of The Queen, without being strong-armed or boot-stomped into submission.

You might argue this came about when the money ran out after the Great Wars, but I'd argue that the UK abolished slavery and were well on track to abolish other immoral human conventions.

you should fear the traitors inside your nation dumbass, they will do anything to remain inside the EU

>What's the point in discussing the EU when it will implode in the next 15-20 years?
it is the opportunity to seize

>so when are you paying for WW2 damage?
heh nice try kid

Kek. You will bend the knee in the end, or else the gibs will dry up. If you leave our union and we close the border for you, where will you steal your cars, polacke?
This is my flag. We control Europe

>No one was forced to join, but everyone's forced to stay.

How? The only country that had a majority vote on leave is leaving. You won 52 to 48, and no one asked you for anything apart from paying your obligations and leaving EU nationals alone. You have a GDP of 2.5 trillion USD and you are moaning about paying 50 bills for the contracts your govt already agreed to. Brits are fucking cheap

>EU fishing quotas.

People used to fish and hunt only as much to leave enough so that they will repopulate by next year, yet nowadays it's common practice to throw away healthy and edible fish at sea, I agree with the fishing quotas and imo more efforts should be made to make the planet more sustainable

>If you pick up any history book, the first thing you'll learn is that humans like going to war. I'll go on a little further, but it doesn't really need explaining. Other large countries will laugh at the EU and it's grand design if there's a small fucking exploitable hole dead centre of the entire project. But hey, now that we got those iPads, humans have stopped warring, r-right?

Maybe you want to and would like to go to war, no one I know wants to be murdered horribly for jews and politicians, they want peace and prosperity and just live a nice life and ipads got nothing to do with it

>We

Lol. You don't even have your own currency you war-losing nan-raped-by-a-communist cunt.

>You might argue this came about when the money ran out after the Great Wars

That and witnessing what other nations did with their royalty. Don't kid yourself into thinking it was the magnificent altruism and benevolence of the British royalty that made them retreat into the kind of monarchy it is now.

>You don't even have your own currency
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
Youy angloniggers know that the Euro is basically a deflated DM that favors our exports rights? Not that I would expect a brexiteer retard to know anything about how economics work

>you will bend
says increasingly nervous EU for nth time, meanwhile decision about relocation quotas is out of the window for at least month because time over
we will get them sooner than you think :^)

>leaving EU nationals alone
We offered the EU that and they rejected it because Europeans are bitter pathetic manlets.

You need to leave my country. You aren't welcome here anymore you bootlicking slav scum.

underrated

tick tock slavnigger. You will soon either have to take them in or have no gibs
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/06/eu-court-dismisses-complaints-by-hungary-and-slovakia-over-refugees

>unify Europe
Similarly to how the UK's foreign cultures can co-exist, all except for--you guessed it--Islam. Germany is basically the Islam of Europe. The rest of Europe was fine; perhaps a few spats here 'n' there, but nothing world-ending. How do I know? Because Portigual and the UK are allies with very long historical ties.

>he has the same currency as a country like Lithuania

Truly a great superpower HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>We offered the EU that and they rejected it because Europeans are bitter pathetic manlets.
LOL. You just were constantly butthurt and screeching about everything like the big babies that you are.
Big British babies
LMAO

tick tock, blow your neighbor ahmed cock
you are powerless, and to add insult to injury, we will make you pay for WW2

show your flag slovenia you broke ass bitchq

>He doesn't understand that this means that we control Lithuania's (and all of Europe's) currency
How does it feel to not be able to contain us? You tried everything to cripple us, and now Europe is ours again

Yeah sure, there's government plans to introduce an £1000 penalty for companies who hire foreigners rather than british and they can apply for an 'UK Settled' status which gives them less rights than having citizenship, yet UK nationals living in the EU enjoy the same rights PLUS EU benefits? You people truly are subhuman

we brexited to end the open door on free travel not to kill european immigration out right

i dont mind you guys,poles will always have a home here :)

Germany is too big, and if an idiot is in charge, obviously there will be war.

central europe is the heart of Europe and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Germany is destined to rule Europe due to its geography/demographics. just like you were destined to rule the seas until WW2

Hans No!

if you cant trust a germcuck to shill for the EUSSR anymore, what can you rely on in this world?

>tick tock, blow your neighbor ahmed cock
Don't worry Polish ladies will soon enjoy that pleasure
>implying I'm a slavic subhuman
Kill yourself anglo ape

>small countries are less vulnerable to being invaded

This meme again.

The EU is not a military alliance. NATO is the only force detering a russian invasion in Europe

Swedish republic when?

we will make some good deal to keep us both happy, so you will have cheap plumbers and builders, and we will have some place to get shekels
>muh dick argument
amazing, german when confronted with truth rolls back evolution and becames the nigger

>EU, why support it
I support the EU as Charles de Gaulle imagined it, not the shitfest it has become today.

Leave my country you slavnigger. You are hated here.

Stop posting that image macro you fucking idiots. Literally the only source for that statement is Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper that's notorious for making shit up as they go along. Daily Mail is more reliable than Haaretz.

If you want to keep posting that shit and be taken seriously, show me one source for that statement that isn't Haaretz or sources Haaretz. Even better if you have a video so it's straight out of the horse's mouth.

>german when confronted with truth rolls back evolution and becames the nigger
better than being a perpetual nigger like Polish "people"

power goes only way, forward.

Cant wait for the EUSSR to collapse

Gonna get that totally free trade with china and india after brexit?

I'm not slavic and your women clearly prefer me over you weak beta faggots

On the other hand, I will be leaving preferably by the time UK leaves the EU as I don't really like it here, the hatred is kind of mutual

>now Europe is ours again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 MlLLlON RAPEFUGEES lN GERMANY ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE HAS NO ARMY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE ARE ANGLO BOOTS STlLL ON HlS LAND HAHAHAHAHAHA HlS NAN GOT RAPED BY A COMMlE JEW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=vd6EC-BJIaI

Our waters are out waters, plus we're also a small island nation too. We don't need quotas to keep our sustainable fisheries, but we do need to stop other countries from fishing in our waters. Otherwise, we do (and have) a problem with our fisheries.

War helps weed out the weak, and keeps the people up-beat and on their toes and motivated. It's not good to go out looking for a fight, but if you're responding to a call for war, or if you're stepping in on behalf of smaller nations, then that's all fine. See pic related (disregard the faggy fashy aspect to it).

Eu nations are free to plunder our seas, that's why we have quotas now you dumbass.

lol i made that meme im glad it still gets used

heres another OC

You're here because whatever 3rd world dump you came from has no opportunities.

Now leave you foreign parasite before we start putting you continent niggers in camps.

Nah, you didn't. You wanted to allow EU residents already in the UK to remain, on condition Uk residents in the EU can move freely for work or residence between every country in the EU.

>5 MlLLlON RAPEFUGEES
LMAO. Post a source then

>HE HAS NO ARMY
Better than the British army that's for sure. You soldiers painted their nails and wore high heels to "combat slavery". Doesn't get more cucked than that

>ANGLO BOOTS STlLL ON HlS LAND
>implying Americans aren't majority German
>implying they like you bongniggers

>HlS NAN GOT RAPED BY A COMMlE JEW
Better than raped by your paki dad LMAO

Top shit posting lad!

From the numbers I’ve seen the EU owes the UK money. The British government is too spineless to say so.

No I didn't, you know nothing about me, I lived in many other countries before just for a few years from Asia to the US

So far UK is the worst. Shit weather, rubbish food, ugly women and unintelligent locals mixed with chavy pub culture, obesity, and general degeneracy

Come and make me move!

>STOP POSTING MEDIA STUFF THAT IS IN CONFLICT WITH OUR CURRENT PROPAGANDA!

Citizens rights discussion as it stands:
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/joint-technical-note-eu-uk-position-citizens-rights-after-fourth-round-negotiations_en
Financial settlement position (britain has refused to discuss it in any of the five negotiation sessions, only may mentioned it outside them.):
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/position-paper-essential-principles-financial-settlement_en

There are still English soldiers occupying your country. No doubt having fun with the local German women as they're the only white men left.

>The British government is too spineless to say so.
Even if they had the balls, they're just in such a disadvantageous position that they can't bring it up. I just heard the news last friday and it stated that there's still no progress on the talks because Britain doesn't want to discuss the price it needs to pay the EU before talking about the rights of British citizens in the EU, and for the EU it's the other way around. This impasse may lead to to Britain being booted without a deal because May started the article 50 procedure and the clock is ticking. This is why the EU is stalling: they want to get their interests out of the way first and MAYBE discuss Britain's interests if there's still time left. The longer the Brits stall, the worse they deal they get is. But the EU will stall if their interests aren't being discussed. And Theresa May can't even put up a strong front because now the entire world knows how weak her position is in her own parliament due to elections she didn't have to declare.

Yeah, the british is not very good with numbers

Did you mean the bus that was painted with £350 million to the NHS each week? Unfortunately for you that turned out to be bullshit

>still thinks politicians are in charge

the movers and shakers are the media, the Beamtenstaat and finally the NGOs

why would allies attack each other, you are dumb as shit

>No doubt having fun with the local German women as they're the only white men left.
Lmao
>anglos
>white