Hero academia

Chapter's up

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/104/3629/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R2aW03pwL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So lets discuss the possibility of people having similar if not identical quirks.

Hardening x Iron at sport festival.

Why isn't he using his quirk in HQ?

so whos not gonna make it?

the 120 people that were in the city area.

How the fuck did he manage to aim 360 balls to hit 120 people 3 times in specific areas, and why didn't any of those 120 people dodge?

Sadrock and Tail for sure

I want Mineta to make it so bad

>Shindous first appearance
>Shakes hands
>Quirk = Shakes

Horiiii

Hori the définition of an absolute madman

So does Shiketsu force all of their students to wear Nazi hats as part of their hero costumes?

go, pinky
I believe in you

After the pun with Ragdoll name I am sure Hori has a very weird sense of humor.

Oh god, I just got it.
I JUST got it.

>Ragdoll
Too soon.

I was surprised to see one of the girls defending Grapes. Sure they'd do it in a life-and-death situation, because he's still a human being but letting him get knocked out would mean no more creep trying to steal their laundry

how does the mangaka keep adding best girls one after another like this

it boggles the mind

Care to explain?

Her name is ragdoll which is what she became after AFO stole her quirk.

Acid Armor when

>~ara ~ara

Interestingly a Ragdoll is also a breed of cat notorious for suffering from genetic problems.

It took me way too long to realise the pussycats were all named after breeds of cat.

Why does this panel have so much QUALITY?

One day, we'll get a AizawaxPussycats doujin Tiger included.

>Ahh! The wind got my balls...!

I feel like a dumb kid for laughing my ass out of this phrase.

DELET THIS

You try running a serialzed weekly publication.

He left this to the assistants to concentrate all of his power on the new semen demon.

with high art standard

I wasn't aware there was a rule that each ball is only usable once. I assumed he created a vortex and balls kept bouncing around randomly pummeling students.

and why are they always thirsting for deku cock?

Where are tsuyu and kaminari?

Tsuyu's most likely in the aquatic area and Kaminari, I dunno, maybe he's following Kirishima around like Kirishima following Bakugou.

DSL
S
L

kaminari is off somewhere being the traitor
I dunno about tsuyu

Where the fuck is Navel? You'd think he is too much of a coward to go on his own.

>kaminari
TRAITOR

getting dibs on the future symbol of peace

WEEKLY HERO ACADEMIA SEMEN DEMON

All Might noticing all the girls getting wet around Deku and giving him the hero "talk" when?

What traitor schenanigans can he even get into?

Her picture makes me sad that I'd be a forever quirkless nobody forced to resort to fapping to centerfolds of popular heroines if I'd lived in their world.

>implying you wouldn't

>Character takes out 120 people with 360 balls
>Faggots are just being faggots and talking about waifus

Fanbase is cancer

I'd Bakugou.

How the fuck do you come up with 360 balls? Everyone has 6 balls, by taking out 120 people with their own balls there would be 720 balls in that tornado he created.

What else is there really to say?
Wow thats cool
Woah hes badass
Oooh wind powers

What now?
Better yet, if theres something to discuss, why not get the ball rolling yourself instead of bitching that others arent doing it for you?

Wow, how did you counted the number of balls he threw?

See

>people talking about where tsuyu and kaminari are
>Trying to start up shit for no reason.

Yeah, but since each person has 3 points that have to be hit, that means that 360 of those 720 balls had to hit their target.

You do remember that you only have to hit the last target to get the kill right?

He could have hit the last target on all 120 of the students.

Sorry that you're upset that I called you guys waifu fags (Which you are).
And lol I just got the ball rolling dude.
Do you think I said that just to insult waifu fags?

this whole event is just a polite way to say to melee heroes to fuck off.

That's still a pretty fucking impressive feat, aiming all of those balls.

I feel bad since those guys all got culled. Like, how many people can even do something as coordinated as that solo?

That implies that nobody already got hit. Everyone could have already lost a target or even two, shrinking the number of targets which need a hit to somewhere between 240 to 120.
Hitting 120 targets with 720 balls in a small area in something like a tornado isn't that difficult.

Yeah, the way it's set up is pretty unfair. And since only 5% of the students are even allowed to go the next stage, lots of heroes with potential won't be able to prove their worth.

Well if he hit with 6 balls from all the students then he shot 720 balls and hit at least 120 of them.

So he hit about 17% of them at least. Thats not as impressive.

so inasa's quirk apparently allows him to manipulate air currents

the way he'd fare against todoroki depends if he's able to remove oxygen from a place, cancelling his fire abilities

if he can do that todo is done, if his wind makes todo's fire stronger though todo has the clear advantage

and of course bakugou is fucked either way

I don't understand how wearing Dark Shadow like armour helps Tokoyami offensively

Oh, It's another
>Girl wants Deku's dick
Episode.

What a way to ruin it Hori. Nazi guy was cool, should've ended it there.

THICC

No, it's still impressive, because he would have to AIM them to hit specific areas of each student's body, especially since you'd think the students would be dodging.

>Hot blood Nazi gets his shit pushed in by Bakugo

Can't wait for it, he was basically made to job.

less potential damage= taking more risks.
in that form he doesn't have to care about normal bullets, small knives and even acid.

Why do you think everyone got eliminated upon first impact? Given the massive explosion before the dust even settles he can just repeatedly attack while everyone is in confusion.

He also aimed at the melee, which had a high chance of containing many people who already got tagged 1-2 times just not eliminated.

Does this mean Kaachan defeats him?

>if he can do that todo is done, if his wind makes todo's fire stronger though todo has the clear advantage
>and of course bakugou is fucked either way
Do you think this is Pokemon or something?

>it's another neckbeard gets triggered fictional character gets more positive female attention in one chapter than he ever had in his life episode

>Nazi Rangu just after Bleach ended
Hori showed his respect the most based way.

>bakugofags delusion still in full force

Will Ochako be jealous of Nazi Rangiku too? Will she help out in Deku's fight, thus taking the first step to resolve her feelings of uselessness and insecurity?

I hope Nazi Wind Man blows Bakugou the fuck out. Nazi has some of the best chara design in the series

he inherited the madman spirit after kubo died

I want bakugou to get expelled and join their school just so he get a badass nazi cap too

What about the other guy and hair monster? You think they targetted someone from UA too?

Not him but how is this being delusional?

his costume his probably the best in the series

he looks like a fucking luftwaffe pilot from an alternate future where ze germanz won

Any character designed around the nazi hat will get like 20 extra cool points.
U.A. lost

I hope Minna develops a full body acid armour. She'd be near physically untouchable with that. You'd need to rely on area of effect or ranged attacks to get through it

i hardly even noticed invsigirl

Probably. Guys with slanty eyes like that are always villains.

I hope Nazi Wind Man accidentally makes the wind blow the cape in his face, giving his opponent an opening to land the finishing blow

youtube.com/watch?v=4R2aW03pwL0

inasa has clearly been built up as a threat and not as someone who'll job against bakugou of all people

Are you saying that the Vandenreich in Bleach was cool?

>full body acid armour

But that would require her being naked 24/7

He honestly looks like he shouldn't even be in school.
His costume is just too fucking cool. He looks and from what we saw in his short appearance in this chapter like a captain of an airship.

Might as well be my favorite character now just because of his costume

Oh my fucking god, that dangerous faggot's suit is SO FUCKING GOOD. I would cosplay the shit out of it if I did that kind of weeb stuff, the left arm would probably be quite heavy though.

He's is Shikezsu's Kaminari.

What's up with this mangaka adding all this girls recently lusting after Deku and having Ochako all obsessed with Deku? Has there been a change of Editor or something?

doesn't seem to be a problem with Hagakure. They could be naked budies then.

She is just distracting him. there is only girls at the moment that crave his All Might Cock

It's almost definitely going to lead up to some kind of development for Ochako.

I'm sure the studio that will have to animate that shit think otherwise

It is getting a little silly. I know its only being done to make ochako jelly but I hope they dial it down a bit. In any case, girl fight next week.

>Have invisibility power
>Be in test where you have to wear 3 markers, thus making you visible

So the reason all this girls are popping around Deku is because God wants to develop Ochako's crush? Guess that makes sense.

Lose=/=Job user.
>bakugou of all people
There is absolutely no problem with Inasa losing to Bakugou or Todoroki. If he loses to someone else it would be jobbing.