Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

Where's the thread about Murenase?

Well starting to dump ch 09

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0FCgvLxeiM
savethekoala.com/about-koalas/physical-characteristics-koala
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chimp girl
Shit design tb-h fa-m, well fits her personality.

well this was a great chapter

>carried around by fucking bunny girls
So headmaster is a pervert condemned to a life of suffering in his tank prison

Seems all the girls except Lanka just barely tolerate Jin now. Can't blame them, he's one surly bastard.

I don't really feel that, though. Only Zebra and Cat ever get violent with her. Sloth, Koala, and Human are fine. Lanka is the most affectionate.

Kurumi is cute

>with her
With him, I mean.

Koala casually insults him, she obviously has an issue with his attitude. Human and Sloth silently disapprove of his actions, and they don't seem to object or disagree with Koala..

That's not really "barely tolerate", user. Why is no one allowed to point out his flaws?

>breaking sloth's heart like that
FUG U JIN

Son of a bitch!

Is Kurumi officially part of them now? She's obviously competing with them, but she just pops up in the middle of the chapter instead of being in the group shot at the beginning.

She was licked so yeah she's in the pack, and Lanka numbered her before that anyway.

I always imagine Sir David Attenbourgh was narrating these.

>Monkeys are smart, so they can use tools
>The two humans can't use tools

???

Humans have HONORU

One's too nice to cheat and the other didn't give a shit until just now.

Ohhh fuuuckk.

I hope no one in Japan and elsewhere try to throw a cat.

That fucking roo.

It's Japan, there's probably already some kid trying to smuggle his aunts cat up Tokyo Tower right now.

I really hope Sloth Girl punches out the grin out of Monkey Girl

Why throw cats off the Tokyo Tower when the Skytree has been open for like 4 years now?

The chimps brought a load of equipment for this day. They were prepared and the humans didn't even want to compete in the first place, they can't just go out and buy all those things now.

Human can use firearms. Just shoot all the filthy animals.

Also, why does Lanka-san love Jin so much just because he gave her a fucking lump of meat?

Fucking kek.

Sound effect should have been ficki ficki.

So... how long until the next chapter?

Seems like he makes a huge ass of himself or personally upsets her once a chapter, I don't know what she sees in him. I guess she likes tsunderes.

Yeah I literally just realised I should've done that ten minutes ago, this is what happens when doing this shit past midnight though. And now it's even more past midnight so I should be fucking off to be truthful family.

Raws go online each Wednesday 0:00 JST. It's always Wednesday, every week, Wednesday.

Next week will be part 2 of this instead of an omake it seems though, unless part 2 is really short.

Does anyone know the actual source for that 1-ton Koala grip strength claim by the way? Because I refuse to fucking believe it.

Even if it's one ton, it's not grip strength that wins arm wrestling matches

Monkey are horrible in real life and they're horrible in this manga aswell, I hope Jin break them all. That or the entire monkey team get completely destroyed by a serious Miyubi.
So Lanka like it when Jun is being dominant. Cute.

That fatal weakness is gonna rekt the monkeys.

Miyubi's going to wipe the floor with them I swear to God

I hope the next event is to see how long someone can hang upside-down.

Well tell it to the author, 握力 is what he used, I guess if it's that strong it'd help though.

For those who want to watch the owarai reference: youtube.com/watch?v=J0FCgvLxeiM

>Don't push me, yeah? I mean it. Don't do it. Seriously don't push me k m8?
>gets pushed

Yes that's Japanese ""comedy"".

It's a mild urban legend that was formed after a misreport.

> bullying a cat
Literally worse that a Hitler.
Cat is fucking cute though.

I want to fuck that koala.

I wonder if Cat will stick around longer now, she seem well intergrated into the group this chapter.

Hope so comrade.

I can't even find 8.1 online yet
Was it ever uploaded elsewhere?

Thanks /pola/

FUCK

Why is Anomalocaris so popular in Japan? If you've seen jap twitter its full of plushies and other memorabilia.
Why not trilobite? Why not Wiwaxia? Why not Opabinia? Why not Hallucegenia?
I will never ever understand this fucking whimsical country.

I bet the human girl's a wimp

Same reason alpaca is so popular in Japan. It's cute.

fuck, what a mad bastard

But that's the thing, it is one chapter, then next week it is an omake. But it is a weekly series, right?

They have this

Maybe he will wait till this miniarc is over till next omake.

I do like this chimp's cheeky-bitch grin

So how true is that koala grip?

F-fuck I want to fuck Cat, Sloth and Zebra.

Is it wrong that I'm okay with Jin being a douce because I share his views of human superiority over that bunch of shitty animals?

I guess that it is fake but it would be true if they were as big as a gorilla.
savethekoala.com/about-koalas/physical-characteristics-koala

You're not wrong.

But Jin is too soft.
He should just bash everyone with a stick.

I don't get it. How come the chimps's ability is "using tool" when every single animal in this setting is intelligent enough to do that?
By this point, I'm starting to think that animals haven't always been this "human" and that something happened that made like that. It would explain a few things, like the random bits of trivia that wouldn't be legit if the animals mentioned were as intelligent as a human or Jin being a racist asshole even though he was supposedly born in a world where humans aren't as superior to animals as they are IRL.

Any beasts can beat someone over the head with a stick, he must beat them using something that only human have to show his specie's superiority.

Zyklon B

Cheeky monkeys, Jin needs to fuck them up with the power of humanity.

Then use a bigger stick.

And a stick can be made out of any material not just wood.
I'd just use a telescopic stun baton.

It's funny how they are mocking humans while using technology that was probably developed by humans.

That would kill them, we're trying to show superiority not exterminating species. Though I would be perfectly fine with gassing the monkeys.

so lanka is the only one who likes the assertive gin?

It's on batoto and rapeblog if you go anywhere else you're being retarded.

I'm pretty sure Lanka is the only who likes Jin at all.
The rest seem to tolerate him at best and Hitomi seems to have a hard time deciding if he is a nice guy or an asshole.

I just use google

Worst chapter.

hope sloth does something to save this arc.

It seem that Lanka just like any sort of Jin in general.

Hey Rapeman. Unrelated t o Muranse, but seeing as how you did the translation for Kyuusen no Shima, did you know it actually got a conclusion in his second series Bouryoku Tantei? It seemed to answer a lot of questions from what I could gather from the pics anyway. If nothing else it had more lewd best twins.
Any chance you would want to finish it after 3 years?

>show superiority
>not exterminating
No half measures

Hitomi is a slut that likes everyone.

name one thing she doesn't like.