Polish girls who move to the UK become more promiscuous, study shows

Polish women become more promiscuous and more likely to engage in sexually risky behaviour after settling in the UK, according to a new study.

The research suggests that young Polish women enjoyed four times as much sex after moving to the UK.

And not only were they having sex more often, young Polish immigrants were often engaging in riskier activities such as group sex and swinging - and were more likely to cheat on their partner.

'In addition, women are branching out and using various means for fulfilling their sexual needs, including swinging, group sex and online.' She said that while such behaviour may usually the result of excessive alcohol consumption in Poland, in the UK, drugs were more likely to be a factor.

The study found that on average, the sexual practices of Polish women in the UK were at least twice as risky as what they would be involved in back home, and betraying a partner was far more likely, too.

Miss Czubinska added that Polish migrants were also three times more likely to get or offer sex for favours - often in exchange for shared accommodation, cleaning or cooking.

Dr Agat Smolen from Warsaw's Medical University, said the language barrier, financial problems and being separated from family or partners was often a contributing factor towards increased stress levels in migrants.

Magdalena Konieczna, 32, a Pole who spent three years working as a waitress in the UK, said loneliness could also explain why Polish women become more promiscuous in their new surroundings.

She said: 'When you are lonely abroad it is very easy to feel vulnerable and thus fall prey to the type of behaviour you wouldn't dream of in Poland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433654/Polish-women-UK-promiscuous-new-study-shows.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
researchgate.net/publication/316230759_A_Cross-Sectional_Study_on_Selected_Correlates_of_High_risk_Sexual_Behavior_in_Polish_Migrants_Resident_in_the_United_Kingdom
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.html
stdcheck.com/blog/stds-you-can-get-while-wearing-a-condom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no shit

the real photo

The UK is full of these window ads that are written by Pakis and Arabs who are scouting for young Polish and eastern European girls. Kek.

Modern Poles were born as mudbloods and therefore less valuable than their statemen "parents" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Soviets ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When the Allies "defeated" Germany, USSR decided to make Poland their bitch and when USSR collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut

Is this post intentionally ironic or meant seriously?

>their statemen "parents" (Russia and Germany)
Know your place Moskal.

Women become sluts when they go abroad, news at 10.

Wow thanks for clearing that up for us, insecure fucking loser.

True Poles know that they are in the wrong historically and have nothing to be proud off as a nation state. Their beloved Commonwealth was 10-20% Asiatic/Jewish in demographics shithole. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a hostile to Europeans degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

>angloid ape has to photoshop a paki to satisfy his cuck fetish

On top of giving the Jew a homeland in Europe no less

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

>it's yet another butthurt russhit episode

This is true.
I've shagged so many polish girls who have hubbies or boyfriends abroad.
They are as slutty as American women.

>I've shagged
and my dad works for nintendo

Who the fuck are you trying to fool kek.

The UK is a festering center of drunken debauchery and degeneracy.

>'When you are lonely abroad it is very easy to feel vulnerable and thus fall prey to the type of behaviour you wouldn't dream of in Poland.

just hug them and say "I love you".
They would be stop risky behaviour.

You know shagged is lingo for fucked here right?
And I have.
Nothing personal against you or anything, but your women DO become tarts when they come here.

>go to western europe/america
>become cum dumpster

I said, know your place Moskal.

>flag
Where do you think we got it from?

let me fix that for you
women are already sluts before they go abroad, that's why it appeals to them

it's domestic.

>And I have.
whatever lets you sleep at night lmao

The lower the quality of men ( as in, the more beta they get ) the more sexually aggressive women become in order to secure the few remaining alphas.

In short - the more betas there are, the more sluts there are, thus breeding more betas, thus breeding more sluts.

This is very true - we export our bitches and retards to UK and Germany. It is only normal that bitches and low IQ sluts would behave like that. Is it really news?

> crying because his own women are unfaithful
Listen, lad, British women are too. But I wouldn't take it personally if you slung your oats up a couple.

again with this copypaste...

half of those informations aren't even true

fucking shills

Enjoy your communism scar, mongoloid. Result of Polish history no less
>be Poland
>give the jew a homeland in Europe
>after partition of Poland kikes get to Germany and Russia
>communism develops by former Polish Jews in Russia
>Warsaw Pact

A lot of Poles prefer to live in denial, because they have false non-nationalist mentality “everything Polish must be great”

“Poles hold only two things dear to their hearts: jingoistic patriotism and sucking black cock in London" Maksim Marcinkiewicz

>Also, Polish girls tend to be prettier than British girls and dress more elegantly and femininely, which attracts men
Absolutely brilliant study

gas them both

Ok this is your cookie now gtfo

> Polish grills go to the land of Big Anglo Cock
> have sex more and enjoy it more
> "How did this happen!?!?!"
Really bongles my sprongle

Women are only as conservative as the society expects them to be. That's why getting a mail order bride is a sure way of getting yourself cucked latter on. Your new waifu will monkey branch as soon as possible.

Kek. Funny book. Poles ate each other there in the end.

>girls act like whores when they lack supervision
STOP THE PRESSES

>BIG BRITISH COCK

Fuck off.

Remembet what was after this? How pseudoprussians and ungratefull austrians started war with Russia?

Because open krauts Romanows did a bad geopolicy which had ended in two wars.

Because germans seriously thougth that the have a right to have empire.

While actually their build their empire's after russian's back and only because Poland had political crysis because was too development for this time.

French people are pussies? They have half of Africa and their country was comparable with Russia.

While germans lost the colonial race. And had colonial ambitions to Russia.

German "Prussia" existed only because Russians dropped acts with Napoleon.

It was a mistake. History showed it.

Once you leave a country that has traces of decency, for a country that has no decency anymore, then it's easier to abandon standards. Only goes to show that degeneracy is a pan-european problem. Poles who emmigrate to Britain don't go to church anymore

Do Polish brits identify more with asian immigrants than native english people?

To be honest, if people abandone something as soon as they are not in that environment anymore, they probably weren't so happy about it in the first place.

>mongoloid
Top kek! Said the Asiatic RussASIAN Mongol :D

>>communism develops by former Polish Jews in Russia
You mean German Jews and Germans like Marx and Engels.

It was a small only 1000 strong garrison in Moscow.

I don't really give a shit about opinion on Pollack women lol.
I just said your statement about you not being a virgin is dubious at best lmao.

>big anglo cock
the truth is probably because UK is godless, so they are free from their Catholic shackles and get on their knees for a different reason than prayer

>no other asian shit bar the Finnish
>Finland, Estonia and Norway are far better than Poland
Really made me think

Brits are statistically smaller.
Pole here, can confirm

Lol sure thing

>UK is heaven for degeneracy and it degenerates it's population even the immigrants
Woah, who could have thought?

Yes, in the UK there is an observable kinship between eastern European girls and Asian men (Asian in the Brit-spheric sense being Pakistanis, Indians and Arabs).

There seems to be an obvious attraction in both platonic and sexual relationships between Polish women and ethnics. They seem more comfortable with them than around native Brits.

Polish blondes (even young teen Polish girls) with very ugly Pakistani men are everywhere in the UK.

They're away from their family/community and their actions have no consequences. This is just like being on holiday for a few years.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BRITBONGS!

>Abstract: Objective: To assess the correlates of the high risk sexual behaviors of Polish migrants in the United Kingdom (UK) after 2004, and to compare such behaviors before/after immigration. Methods: In 2013, a cross-sectional study was conducted through the use of a Computer-assisted web interviewing surveying technique with the use of a self-administered questionnaire.

researchgate.net/publication/316230759_A_Cross-Sectional_Study_on_Selected_Correlates_of_High_risk_Sexual_Behavior_in_Polish_Migrants_Resident_in_the_United_Kingdom

0 citations, 18 views, research methodology is web questionnaire (i.e.: facebook polling)

into the trash it goes

other way around

they move to uk so that they can be more promiscuous

so long whores

we go from being one of the smallest to one of the biggest. Make way for the BPC peasants

Well, what do they expect? Anglos are the jews of the white race.

Maybe... just maybe.... The type of women that would leave their country are fucking whores in the first place. Two types of women user. The ones you fuck and stretch (that end up settling down with some virgin libcuck at the age of 45) and the ones you start a family with.

>Modern Poles were born as mudbloods
Says the 5% mongol.

Same situation as you burgerbro, school system is chock full of brainwashed leftist uni graduates larping as teachers. The long march through the institutions is complete.

As someone living in the UK, I can confirm this is true. Biggest whores in my high school were Polish girls.

Yep, Russians become more asiatic the further east you go. Past the Urals you'll only see (ugly) hapas, until you see pure gooks once you get to the chinese border.

This is fake right?

Welp, kurwas gotta kurwa.

Here's a sex fact that no one tells you. Condoms are only 50% effective in preventing STD transmission. They reduce (80%) transmission of fluid borne diseases, but are ineffective against skin transmission diseases like HPV and Herpes. So there is no such thing as Safe Sex, just less risky sex.

"There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis, are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, or cervix). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces."

Also, why does the sheet for health professionals give different facts than the one for the public? One says effective, one gives the truth.

cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html
cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.html
stdcheck.com/blog/stds-you-can-get-while-wearing-a-condom/

mad cuckie lol

EASTERN EUROPE = Attractive women, ugly men

UK = Attractive men, fugly women

This.
My wife is from Latvia.

Fortunately yes.

it takes a self-awareness to uphold tradition when its bereft around you. I only know maybe 2 people in life and Sup Forumslocks that are aware of this. Everyone else that follows tradition does it out of absent minded fear and habit. The rest of the majority abandon it when they realize their hedonism is encouraged and unpunished.

>women being women

Nothing new here.

Takeaway:

strongly conservative diaspora sate their pent up sexual energy when they go to the degenerate west. That means qt muslims are prime for laying pipe.

oh, so personal autonomy and taking advantage of available social leverage is "falling prey to behavior". whose behavior, exactly? your own? you fall prey to your own behavior? or is this another rape thing?

Poles never integra-

I can confirm that I work with lots of polish girls and the majority of them are race traitors with bigger or paki boyfriends.

>Women who move to a westernized slut culture become more promiscuous

FTFY

This, especially with women. Women are like water and will assume the form of the container around them. They have no loyalty to their home land (look up "War Brides"). They are as loyal as the cultural/social restraints around them.

>Women are like water and will assume the form of the container around them
could not agree more, family

>tfw feminists were right that patriarchy is real, but don't know how necessary it is