Daily Reminder that Judas did noting wrong

With out him Jesus couldn't have died for our sins

Yawn.

Daily reminder that Christcucks are laughably retarded and are almost always Ameritards.

Yeah, but if Judas hadn't been such a dick, Jesus could have died for our sins peacefully in his bed at 85.

>another guy wrote a book
>AND I BEILIVES IT
The absolute state of the Christ cuck mentality

Time is a circle, God has seen human history play out a million times or more, hence him knowing he would betray him.

so christian god is tzeench?

Goebbels wrote a novel about Judas in his youth were he identified with him in the role of a judaic nationalist tired of pacifist civic religious movements cucking his people out of sovereignity for the romans.

He wasn't betrayed, Judas played his role as Jesus wished

He had to sacrifice him self or die a honorable death for it to happen?

also Most people back then lived to like 50

Daily reminder

Ireland actually has a higher percentage of Christians than the USA (78% vs 70%).

Use a meme flag next time you shitpost about religion so people can't embarrass you.

Literally

>"Based on his research into the social and religious culture in which Jesus was born, lived and died, and into other literature, including the source documents of the Gospels, Schonfield reached the following conclusions:
That Jesus was a deeply religious Jewish man, probably well-versed in the teachings of the local northern sects such as the Nazarenes and Essenes.
That growing up in biblical Galilee he had a skeptical and somewhat rebellious relationship to the hierarchy and teachings mandated by the authorities (the Saducees) of the Temple in Jerusalem.
That Jewish Messianic expectation was extremely high in those times, matched to the despair caused by the Roman occupation of the land and subjugation of the Jews.
That he was in many ways both typical of his times, and yet extraordinary in his religious convictions and beliefs, in his scholarship of the biblical literature, and in the fervency in which he lived his religion out in his daily life.
That he was convinced of his role as the expected Messiah based on the authority of his having been descendant from King David (the royal bloodline of David), and that he consciously and methodically, to the point of being calculating, attempted to fulfill that role, being eminently well-versed in the details of what that role entailed.
That he was convinced of the importance of his fulfilling the role perfectly (after all prophesy and expectation), and that he could not allow himself to fail, as that would undoubtedly lead to his being declared a false Messiah.
That he was perfectly aware of the consequences of his actions all along the way, and that he directed his closest supporters, the original twelve Apostles, unknowingly to aid him in his plans.
That he involved the least possible number of supporters in his plans ("need to know" basis), therefore very few knew of the details of his final plan, and even then only the least amount of information necessary."

>he thinks he understands the Irish mentality towards Christianity
>he thinks he’s not the one embarrassing himself

Jesus: Judas you are my best disciple, and most loyal. The others hate you and history will hate you. But I need your help. You have to sell me out so I can martyr and show that the money changers are corrupt.
Judas: Anything for you my lord.

Proceedings with the other disciples throwing a shit fit over Jesus choosing Judas as the one and slandering his name for all history.

But Jesus never existed, but Muhammad did.

>he thinks he isn't a christcuck because he's going to church "ironically"

Judas had free will. Crucifixion wasn't Jesus' wish either, he wants us to be better than that.

how much value was 30 pieces of silver?
would it have set him up for life?

Really gyrates my pistachios

>But Jesus never existed
He said against all scholarly evidence

Free will but also aware of prophecy. Did Jesus not ask for the donkey to ride on so that he may fulfill prophecy?

He sent 2 of his disciples if memory serves me correctly. I can only assume that either the donkeys owner knew Jesus beforehand and had agreed, but this would in turn make the donkeys owner and unaccredited disciple. Alternatively the donkeys owner felt in his heart and mind that these people were telling the truth and not just thieves.

Aside from that, the donkeys owner could be time travelling Freemasons or some such but I largely doubt it.

> Jesus didn't exist
> Muhammad did
> Muhammad constantly quoted Jesus
Guess there are some problems there achmed

They did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so, and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

Not actually true, it was the high rate of infant mortality that would drop life expectancy. People in their 70s and on was plenty common.

if scripture is to be believes [spoiler: it's not, was written 100 years later]Jesus lived a high risk lifestyle. He associated with criminals and whores. Took some in as disciples

he made his own bed when one betrayed him
no sympathy here

Judas IS jesus .
Simple bait and switch.
The gards did not know jesus by face thus the sell out kiss of betrayal.