Hey /pol I'm so confused about your thoughts on the jew thing I'm Antonescu's child Hitler's grand nephew but you guys...

Hey /pol I'm so confused about your thoughts on the jew thing I'm Antonescu's child Hitler's grand nephew but you guys are insane if you think jews plot all this shit out, it's more than ridiculous even thinking that a breed of people that have been shit on spit on everywhere they went raped killed every single place they went have such a power and even try to attempt that they control more than the media in the USA is retarded, sure the Rothschilds did revolutionate the banking system how it is but they're far from being as rich as you guys claim it's honestly pathetic to everybody that isn't a paranoid schizophrenic basement dweller, is all this shit a meme or are you guys serious about all this shit? cause if so you need to get yourselves checked, go outside this is your country America will forever be white instead of being little basement politicians bragging about stupid conspiracy theories.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/06/heritability-of-behavioral-traits/
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
youtu.be/w3UQwyKrTtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean it's ridiculous just look at the facts those little kike worms have been victims their whole lives

325 – The Council of Nicea rejected the Jewish roots of Christian faith
It separated the celebration of Easter from the Jewish Passover, stating, “For it is unbecoming beyond measure that on this holiest of festivals we should follow the customs of the Jews. Henceforth let us have nothing in common with this odious people…”

415 – St. Augustine’s writings fostered anti-Semitism
St. Augustine wrote, “The true image of the Hebrew is Judas Iscariot, who sells the Lord for silver. The Jew can never understand the Scriptures and forever will bear the guilt for the death of Jesus.”

613 – Persecution in Spain

Jews were given the choice of leaving Spain or converting to Christianity. Jewish children over six years of age were taken from their parents and given a non-Jewish upbringing.

1096 – The First Crusade
The goal of the Crusades was to liberate Jerusalem from Muslim control. However, the Crusaders killed many Jews as they crossed Europe en route to the Holy Land. In the Rhine Valley alone, about 12,000 Jews were killed in the First Crusade. Such persecution continued through the ninth and last Crusade in 1272.

1099 – Crusaders Burn Jerusalem Synagogue
Having cornered the Jews of Jerusalem in a synagogue, they set it on fire. Those who tried to escape were forced back into the burning building.

1190 – Death in York Castle
Seeking refuge from Anti-Jewish riots that had started in London, the Jews of York, England, fortified themselves in a castle. Rather than surrender, they killed themselves on the Sabbath before Passover. By 1290, Jews were expelled from England.

1320 – The Shepherd Crusade and Massacre in France
40,000 French shepherds went to Palestine on another crusade. This time, 140 Jewish communities in their path were destroyed. The following year, in Guienne, France, Jews were accused of prompting criminals to poison wells. 5,000 Jews were burned alive at the stake.

1348-9 – Black Plague
As the Black Plague took its awful toll in Europe, Jews became the scapegoats. Again, they are accused of poisoning wells and are tortured and slaughtered from Spain to Poland.

1483-97 – The Spanish Inquisition
During the Spanish Inquisition, Jews were given the choice of being baptized as Christians or being banished from Spain. In 1492, 300,000 left Spain as paupers. Others converted to Christianity, but often continued Jewish observance in secret. During this period, Jewish people were exiled from Spain, Sicily, Lithuania and Portugal.

1648-49 – Cossack Massacres
Massacres were carried out by Bogdan Chmielnicki, leader of the Cossacks. During the peasant revolt against Polish rule in the Ukraine, over 100,000 Jews were killed and 300 communities destroyed.

1881-84 – Russian Pogroms
During this period, numerous pogroms occurred in more than 100 Jewish villages in southern Russia with looting, rape and murder. These violent acts prompted a Jewish exit from Russia; many fled to America.

1903 – Easter Riot in Moldova

1920s – Discrimination in the U.S.
Prejudice against Jews in North America became widespread. Many universities imposed quotas on Jewish students. When Harvard accepted all students on the basis of merit, the Jewish student body was about 15%. In 1941, after quotas were imposed, Princeton University had a Jewish student body of fewer than 2%. Jews were also usually barred from Protestant country clubs, restricted neighborhoods and other Protestant enclaves.

1938 – Kristallnacht
On the infamous Kristallnacht (November 9-10, 1938), Nazi hatred erupted in Germany and Austria and resulted in the destruction of Jewish businesses and synagogues. The attempted extermination of the Jewish people in Europe was under way.

1940 – French Jewish Deportation
The Vichy government of France collaborated with Nazi Germany. Before the war had ended, France deported over 76,000 Jews to Nazi death camps. Only about 2,500 are known to have survived.

1939-45 – World War II
Approximately six million Jews and six million others were murdered by Nazis. Although there are notable exceptions, particularly in the Netherlands, churches and ordinary Christians in Europe did little to alter the outcome.

If you guys believe kikes are that smart and even have any power at all you're absolutly insane all they have is their pathetic little media in your country they don't even own all of that you're all bat shit crazy kek

Sure we do have our little gipsy problem or whatever, they only go and steal on foreign country, they're not regionaly from here gipsies are everywhere I'm pretty sure you know the difference between Romanian and ''Roma'' (gipsy/tigan) I'm confused I don't know if you're attempting to bait me or you're just being a fagget.

Honestly you're all a bunch of mental pathetic kids acting oppressed towards a minorty that has no power anywhere but in Israel, you're all a bunch of lunatic paranoid nerds that connected those weird patters in your head.

Come on /Pol I'm here to politic and to heal mental illnesses, what's up? are you oppressed by jews like niggers are by the white man? KEK how pathetic.

5 commas
1 period
1 question mark

The run-on sentence is alive and well on Sup Forums.

I'm pretty drunk and english isn't my first language, give me a break pal I'm trying my best.

If you are who you say you are then you disappoint your kin. So I am going to assume you are a kike shilling to make them look like the victim, as is what they have done for centuries.

Hitler is rolling in argentina because you decided to go full fucking jew shill, post without the meme flag let's see israel

Gay

I'm not shilling man that's not my point I never said they were being punished for no reason Hitler did nothing wrong and I mean it but to claim that jews are nothing more than a bunch of wet dogs always looking for shelters and that they're pulling strings left and right is fucking stupid, I'm not really Antonescu's child nor Hitler's grand nephew if that's what you mean that was a joke of course lol.

>Seeking refuge from Anti-Jewish riots that had started in London, the Jews of York, England, fortified themselves in a castle. Rather than surrender, they killed themselves
Pizzaa gate even back then huh?

they are though, literally go talk to a jew and watch him talk to other people, based on what it thinks will benefit it the most it will change it's ideas to match it, i know this because i see a lot of fucking kikes

They're looking at it the wrong way. Are there secret groups working towards goals that sometimes coincide, though often times they have disagreements about their aims? Of course. But why are there so many Jews that do things which are harmful to their host society? This pattern has repeated for all recorded history! Is this evidence of a conspiracy? I do not believe so.

Rather than a conspiracy this is something much more simple. These behavioral peculiarities are the result of genetic proclivities. Behavior is genetic, it is why blacks share such strong behavioral similarities from LA to Lusaka, despite the hundreds of year break in their physical and cultural connection. This same pattern of behavior fitting within the norms of their genetic origin explains why Jews have done this for so long, even Jews which are nominally atheists. The idea that Zionism or religion is the explanation for the behavior of Jews cannot explain why genetic Jews, which are atheists, still fall within this continuity of behavior.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/06/heritability-of-behavioral-traits/

Behavior is heritable and it explains why people of disparate races cannot coexist, most of the time.

>copy pasted from the other thread with similar topic

Okay pal

this is accurate

firstly love that pic, secondly no just you specifically are a kike, I WANT TO SEE YOUR GEOGRAPHIC FLAG COME ON ISRAEL

Israel or US guaranteed

>I'm Antonescu's child Hitler's grand nephew
what law did Hitler change immediately regarding German post?

lol fuck off man
sure bro I agree with you but wouldn't we feel the same about it if we had that fucked up history? I don't claim that most of them don't hate white people they do have this little slave and victim mentality just how blacks du but can we really blame them? I mean look at their fucking history once again lol

>gypsy intellectuals

I don't hate Jews, blacks or the like. I often hate the behaviors they exhibit within our societies, but I cannot blame them for the nature they were born with. We would not bring a wild tiger into our house, we shouldn't bring wild non-whites into our collective house of society either. On average they will simply engage in behaviors we find unacceptable and be unable to live up to the expectations we have of people. It is unfair to them, and to us.

A filthy spic calling me a gipsy, we're still not sure if the gipsy's that migrated here in caravans are from Mexico or India.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

I bet you're the same faggot that used to claim Bush did 9/11 a few years ago and spammed links, almost all of those piece of shit videos that you guys pay attention too are made by dirty rednecks that never read a book in their life and come up with facts from the internet, anways I'm off this thread, most of you guys should be admited to John George some of you really lost it being inbetween 4 walls does that to you I'm guessing a pack of niggers are holding your door shot and you're living in a prison where a c.i.a kike holds the key and controls your life, have a good day bro.

>confused
>someone's nephew
>romania
>retarded
>revolutionate
still not seeing any proof to back your assertions. meanwhile rothschild companies that bare their namesnake and some that don't ie blackstone have global assets in valued at in excess of $100tn. you must be +18 to post here. go brush your teeth

youtu.be/w3UQwyKrTtI

>childish attempts at insults
>completely ignores any argument
>attacks messenger not the message
>straw man / childish attempts at insults
good luck in life, you are going to need it

Fucking rat defending the kikes . Too bad Zelea didn't get full power to eliminate you all from Romania.

Pic related in all Jewish shill threads

Oh wow, didn't know JIDF is hiring in Romania .

Don't you know that the kikes brought communism in eastern europe?

How the bolshevik administration that took over Russia in 1917 was almost full of non-white jews?

Stop embarrassing our country on Sup Forums, you fucking faggot.

"b-but the jews were wrongly persecuted"

You're stupid

The evidence is overwhelming, you're just sheltered from it

For example, once you see the 9 millionth article about how "my fellow white people are terrible and need to die off" written by a person with a Jewish last name (every time) you realize hitler was right

It's simple, shut the fuck up and lurk more and you will agree in no time

>saging while posting an image
go back to where you came from