/ptg/ President Trump General - Careful What You Wish For Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM
youtube.com/watch?v=TBkdUda5zzw
youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Drump BTFO.

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

got my Kellyanne costume ready for Halloween

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOO
THE PISS TAPES
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONALD TRUMP

Don't be rude!

>Boston

Silly NeoGAF moderator

>Be Japanese solider in WW1
>find a copy of the Protocols
>decide that you need Jews to make Japan rich

What the fuck is going on with Neofag? A mod committed sexual assault? Why is that a big deal?

No.

thats a big hat

>Why is that a big deal?

it's not
he did nothing wrong

He has nothing to lose, Sup Forums, you think he's gonna do it?

From the actual article Breitbart is referencing:

>Democrats in 2017, in general, tend to criticize the use of immigration enforcement, and tend to side with those accused of violating immigration law, as a broad matter of principle beyond opposing the particular actions of the administration … Democrats are no longer as willing to attack “illegal immigration” as a fundamental problem anymore.

>This is, to be blunt, political suicide.

other mods are pedos, they're fleeing the ship before it's too late

Because they're the extreme left of video games who pillory people all the time for similar offenses. Basically, the golem is turning on its master.

Here's a better one

Because they're a bunch of libshits who made the site implode trying to out virtue signal each other.

It's pretty obvious at this point that they are agenda driven refugees from neogaf. This is complete bullshit. They are pushing to make Sup Forums their little safe space 2.0. This sort of infiltration is totally unacceptable.

Either nuke Sup Forums or start allowing the community, which is overwhelming centrist/right wing, to post on-topic threads (broadly defined) without getting banned by some leftist neurotic mod with a chip on his shoulder.

I am a fairly influential member of my community IRL and I will be talking to a lawyer today if this is not rectified. You think I'm kidding but I have no qualms about causing a legal headache here because of how horribly run Sup Forums is. Consider this a personal crusade.

I will not be sated until EVERY Sup Forums mod currently employed (lol) is fired. Apologize to the posters of Sup Forums and start fresh or enjoy having lawyers sniffing your ass for the next year just because I'm rich and can. Oh, and... I'm better than you :)

You guys think white people move the American economy?

THING AGAIN!! WHO DO YOU THINK POWER BOTH ECONOMIES? ILLEGALS DO!

> Stop mooching on them and APOLOGIZE

Breitbart is just as trash as everywhere else.

>mod
you mean the owner did

B-BLUE WAVE

Of particular note:
>*FL Rs net +61,857 Since the election, Republicans have seen a net shift of nearly 62,000 in their direction. This represents a further net gain of about 6,000 since my last report, meaning that Republicans are gaining ground at the rate of about 6,000 per month. If this were to hold through 2020, Florida would be a Republican state.

>*NC Rs net +61,752 This is up another 1,000 since last month, and shows the Tar Heel State continues to turn back to the Republican Party as the Democrats are losing significant registrations. When combined with the 2016 3% black voting shortfall, North Carolina presents another bleak picture for the Democrats in the near future.

>*PA Rs net +109,101 Pennsylvania’s shocking march away from the Democrats is breathtaking: Democrats were down another 22,000 since last month and Republicans are surging. Once again, Pennsylvania’s numbers likely speak to Michigan.

bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/

3 major swing states just getting redder and redder.

Is alternatehistory the only salt mine we have left besides reddit?

forgot pic: here's an example of how left leaning these people are

Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake
If they want to redpill young white men and send them here, by all means, let them

Can somebody tell me, when was the last time that there was an actual leak? I don't recall anything since Bannon left.

refresh pastebin

>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 10/22/17
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
>SoS T-Rex @Saudi Arabia 10/22/17
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM

second link is live satellite news, and around 1:50, he shows an interesting view where he has some source video, anyone know what that is?

Nice, already got some new copypasta. God bless this site and its shitposting ways

It's pretty clear at this point that the leaks were Bannon and Reince having a pissing match.

>Breitbart is just as trash as everywhere else.

I rarely go there anymore, but found the link to that somewhere I do go. And I tracked it back to the original story.

Just interesting to see a lefty "intellectual" actually realize the Dems kill themselves by supporting Muh Migrants.

Really slowed once Rence left

>Perverts

hi /ptg/ im lonely please give me yous

also
>Vampire scare in Malawi leaves at least 9 dead
youtube.com/watch?v=TBkdUda5zzw

fucking niggers man

Except he hasn't for over a year now.

>tfw the neogaf salt mine collapsed in less then 24 hours

For the record, Pennsylvania has gained more net Republican registrations than votes Trump won by the state by in 2016. Nearly by a factor of 3.

yup
>post yfw a potus general on a goat grooming imageboard outlived neopedos

fine be that way

>146245044
slide post
do not respond

Oh nooo, that sucks.

Once they got rid of Priebus it really cleaned up, though Kelly may have fired the other kike agents leaking shit

>ISP ban
>cant post at /vg/
>cant post at Sup Forums
>neofags takes over Sup Forums

Thank God there's no good new games to discuss anyway these past months

Wait Karen NO

tbqh I'm a little sad we can't see them continue their freakout

They're our equals, don't be racist

>WE

I'm just relieved that Kelly turned out to be a true patriot.

hahaha Jimmy Carter really pissed off the New York Times by defending Trump on how much he gets attacked by the media and offering to be an envoy for the administration for North Korea

UPDATED /ptg/ ANIME LORE:

TrumpOP, Awoo posters, the bot that everybody hated, Joe, the Bongs, Awoobaker, Pajeet/Designated, cross user/Mississippi user who hates gerogia, crusaderkun going Judas, shirtfapper, NarutoOP, Chile, drawfag, PA anons, LA times, I LOVE KAC poster, Ivan/Roosya, Patch user, Florida anons constantly talking shit, Portubro, evapolack, Norway, Brazil, T&T, occultist KAC pirate, weirdo satanist Gadsen Aussie, the aussies, #cruzmissles, sleepyposters, high energy Minnesota, Washington State For Trump, Carson shill, /sg/ shit, Ironic hilldawg posting, Finnshill and minion poster, TNN, NEWSWIRE, VA reminder user, maldraw, depressed primary model wojak poster, "next poster is Marco Rubio, leaf copypasta fag, Norbot, Hikikomori, Heather poster, Hope smile poster, Funny Norwegian.

Who/what else should we add?

Fuckin dirty monkeys

A lot of them did

That's good. They can't rely on the Amish to bail their asses out of the fire every time.

What happened to Reality Winner? Still in jail, right?

HOLD YOU HATS FELLERS
THERE'S NO BRAKES AND WE KEEP GOING FASTER

you can see the rage in the long op-ed

Have great culture, you mean

I know someone was talking about this last thread, but this is actually really surprising to me.

>tfw no Presidential weekly address (the one in OP was technically the message to the telethon in vegas)
>tfw no TrumpTV Weekly update (lara posted to fagbook but no official link)
>tfw no weekend events
at least the weather's getting /comfy/

His presser really hit me hard. Fuck all you guys who doubted Kelly.

Jimmy Carter is a funny old man. The last true liberal President who was just a naive ideologue rather than a malicious traitor.

>Humiliates subordinates in public
Only the insubordinate ones

>Demands constant flattery
Lolwut? The man who has been called Hitler more times than Hitler himself, demands flattery?

>Spends all day watching cable TV
Do they really believe this? He probably watches Morning Joe and FnF during his morning dumps.

That's why Ann and Kikebert can fuck off, he never was a deep state agent or one to subvert the Trump train. He fully supported Trump the second they met.

Wtf

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their

funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived

there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles

in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let

the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered

but shit like this makes me really mad.

>Free OS
I'd just like to interject for a moment.

Trump released a Tax Reform video on Friday.

Yea, right now the executive branch is our main hope. Judicial can be fixed by appointments but the legislative is still filled with tons of traitors and globalist scum. I'm hoping I have a chance to vote for some candidates that really do care about America first, and not bullshit like "Israel is our greatest ally" that I normally have to deal with Republicans on.

no racism in my thread, these are our equals

Is it true that Americans see Carter as a good person, but a bad President?

PAM BONDI FOR FLORIDA SENATE

REPLACE BOB NELSON

pls be real

Filterfag

it stimulates milk production

Checked

WUZ

Africans are just as civilized as the white man, don't go hating on them just because of the color of their skin

Sounds accurate. One if not the worst.

Fuck em, If Mexicans help economies so much...why is Mexico still a shithole?
Help Mexico first

Who here unironically a Spencerpede after his last epic speech? Redemption arc complete lads.
In the course of a single speech our boy Spencey BTFO of the following:

> Israel
> Bolsheviks
> College kids
> Disruptors
> The "you're a nazi" narrative
> The "the nazi argument was settled 70 years ago" non argument
> Anti-whites
> A screeching kike in the audience
> Multiple screeching roasties
> The Jewish media
> Autistic Talmudic Reasoning
> Niggers
> Moarpheus
> The entire state of Florida
> The World

The stream
youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw
>those likes
It's finally happening lads, WN is going mainstream and it's all thanks to Spencer.

>inb4 kikes spam photoshopped images of him and try to call him a kike with no empirical evidence to support their claims
Don't fall for their lies mates, Spencer is 100% /ourguy/.

Yeah, that's pretty much true. He was a nice guy and I believe genuinely wanted what was best for the country, but his naive worldview allowed Communism to increase it's grip worldwide.

>No FloridaOP

I never doubted General Kelly even for a single second.

Trump watches Hannity and fox/friends. Which there's nothing wrong with.

what in fuck's name

I love her

>Is it true that Americans see Carter as a good person, but a bad President?
that's a pretty popularly held view of him among people from even both parties, an ineffective and/or bad president but not a bad man, especially with his post-presidency work which he has built that reputation on

New Mexico spics have been there for centuries. They want a wall to keep mexiniggers and squatemalans out.

>Is it true that Americans see Carter as a good person, but a bad President?

Generally, yes. He was a horrible President, but after he was out of office, he started doing tons of charity work. For that, he is liked.

call me a skeptic but I still don't trust him

the Chinese have invaded Steam and have swamped the most popular game right now
this is a good thing for Trump's agenda
Chinese players are all soulless gold farmers and cheaters, and before long players will demand a great firewall to protect American vidya

She hasn't said anything yet, but she would be a perfect choice to run against Nelson. Did well in the AG election. Campaigned early on with Trump, the Governor likes her, and Nelson is vulnerable.

>Papal State

you shouldn't