How will I know when my waifu finds me, Sup Forums...

How will I know when my waifu finds me, Sup Forums? I just don't feel any sort of really strong feelings towards any of the 2D girls I meet. My life feels so cold and empty without a waifu.

the waifu thing is a joke dude

Yeah, it's a joke and you two should fuck off

Oh fuck off your kind is the most autistic on this board

Autism is also a joke and you should really kill yourself, normalshit

Ok dude enjoy your mental breakdown.

You should off with your shitty thread.

Retarded guzzler

Waifu is a meme for people to fit in, don't think too hard about it

fuck off
>>>/reddit/

Just stay on your waifu threads if you dont like reality so much

>>>/9gag/

Who said I have a waifu? I calling you a normalshit but it doesn't mean I have a fucking waifu. Fuck off and take your shitty thread and your kind elsewhere.

>waifu is a meme
Sup Forums is dead

I honestly hope nobody takes the waifu thing seriously.

I have no friends and am a wizard but come on dont give yourself a mental disease, be strong and do things for yourself not for a drawing.

Woah no way dude

Im not OP and Im the farthest from normalfag you can imagine.
So you had no point at all then?
Go watch some anime dude

Why did you quoted me? I was being sarcastic here

Kill yourself already new fucking cancer

Take your autism pills and chill dude.

Oh so you made this thread just to call people autistic? nice

New Sup Forums at finest

Just post REEEEE
Same thing

Fuck off

I'm not even OP dude just chill

A waifu is a surrogate for something a forever alone faggot can never have.

>REEEEE

Nice

Fuck on

Sup Forums is so easy to trigger
All you have to do is ignore these threads and report them
But your insecurity wont let you do that huh
At least be a proud degenerate

This.
No one seriously has a waifu here. That would be pathetic. Let the nips have that job.

Some people do have them here though.
Most is seasonal newfag "waifu means character I want to fuck"
But there are some genuine waifufags as well
Loneliness can be very powerful

fuck off nasu

People criticise having a waifu all the time but I would like to see someone give a legitimate reason why it is bad other than some baseless/meaningless argument like it's degenerate or pathetic. The only one I can think of is it discourages you from looking for a real girlfriend but if this is impossible for these people (as the detractors seem to claim) then what is the harm in it?

I think most people that have waifus consider them to be their favorite 2d character, and would fuck them if they existed

but, they know the boundaries of real life and aren't so delusional as to think if they neck themselves they'll go to 2d paradise

it's kind of serious but kind of just a fun thing too, depends on how lonely you are

It's hard to know when someone is trying to ruse you or is an actual newfag on an anonymous image board. Personally the way I look it is every retarded post is actually a sarcastic joke, because that helps me feel better pretending there are less imbeciles in the world.

For anyone who is actually serious in these types of topics, let me redirect you to >>>/reddit/

Its retarded
Very very retarded and you are basically being a bitch instead of a rational dependable intelligent guy

I've really liked certain female characters to the point of looking forward to when they would be on screen next, and I used to think that was waifuism, but that is not the case. It's an all consuming thing when you find one. You won't be able to choose between wanting her to exist and being her. You will be kept up at night begging for the release of sleep or death because existence is painful without her. You will cry uncontrollably when her theme comes on shuffle.

I used to think waifus were stupid and fake, but it's just falling in love with a fictional character. It's a truly crushing experience.

To be clear Im not shaming them or anything
If you need it to stay sane then by all means
Im just saying is not becoming of a man that accepts life as it is, is intelligent and tries to be the best he can be
But they might prove me wrong so what do I know