Binan Koukou 08

And now for the obligatory New Years episode to follow up the Christmas one.

I think the villains have just been downgraded to stalkers.

They're gonna need a bigger telescope if they want to spy on Gora's gora.

So Japanese kids who grew up in space?

Reveal at episode 8?
I wasn't ready.

This poor teacher.

Their father look nothing like them, too. Considering anime genetics, this is all kinds of weird.

Aki always best bro

I expected Japanese New Years cliches and was not disappointed, but the looney tunes shenanigans were a nice surprise.

This is why there's so many birthdays in September

En-chan makes the best faces

These two are great together.

>tfw Green and Art were probably holiday babies

Considering the fact that his face was covered I'm waiting a great reveal about him. Maybe he is an alien and they're only half human

Or maybe they were humans who were adopted by aliens.

Something has been bothering me since a few episodes ago... Why do the twins and Yumoto/Gora have the same eye color pattern?

This. What us going to happen now? I loved the reveal though, the twins are awesome. Straight up walking to your enemies and coming out, incredible.

Blue being an old man at heart never gets old.

Maybe they wear contacts to be like their hero Gora. Sorta thing an obsessive stalker would do.

>inb4 they covered their father's face because it's Gora

But that would mean they both would use Gora's eye colour, but one of them has Yumoto's eye color.

>the villains have just been downgraded to stalkers.
>downgraded to stalkers
>just
What anime have you been watching?

There are way too many characters in this show with those eye hues.
>Red
>Sugitabro
>The twins
>Butler
>Glasses guy from the Press Society
I don't know why. Maybe the designers like those eye colors.

>the villain is a 23 loser whose parents are fed up with
Why did the boueibu's writers have to come for me like this

"Not this shitto again"

This is what happens with D R E A M E R dreamers after high school, user. They're left behind because they're nothing but average.

Cute

Creepy

Not so cute, but still kind of cute

They hate Yumoto so much, but this dead dol is actually so adorable. Why making someone you hate that cute, though?

Yumoto is cute, they hate him but they still are perfectionists.

I loved this. Character writing in this show is so fucking great and consistent.

Dicks out for Tawarayama-sensei.

Loved this episode. Snowball monster speaks to me, I'm in a similar situation. though things have gotten a bit better this year, I hope I can find my spring too. This show is so relatable.

Green is most likely a Valentine one, since his b-day is exactly nine months after Valentine's Day. His parents know how to celebrate.

This is more of a SoL even than the previous season. I have no problem with it.

Who's the guest VA this week?

Tbh, this season is starting to creep me out. Kids with terrible childhood, snowman ready to commit seppuku, crazy-ass stalkers...

Me neither, it's a SoL with some magical boy spice thrown in and it just works.

And what is your best pick-up line, Sup Forums?

Do you want me to install you CCCP and MPC-HC?

>snowman ready to commit seppuku
That was kind of hardcore. Between that and this was such a hardcore episode.

What the FUCK was that about? Does Green suddenly want to fuck Blue because of the card?

Hanae Natsuki, hence the Starmyu joke in post

The snowman seppuku probably wouldn't have killed him, though. Snowmen don't have guts to bleed put.

ikr this episode hits right in the feels.

>Butler is a White Day child
Now, THOSE are parents who know how to celebrate.

Of course.

Who doesn't?

>Blue is ready to get out
>Green wants to get out right after him, never offers any explanation
He is ready for that hime-hajime, user.

D E N I E D
Pink is a slut.

Why is Blue such a bitch to Pink?
He ditched his gift as well last episode.

Pink a best, fight me

>Implying the "senpaizu" don't do clubroom orgies when Red isn't around

The Boeibus are pure. Delete this.

My, it appears yet another one of his "dates" had to be postponed.

>implying Red is not invited

Blue is having none of Pink's seductive passes. Green would probably spank him for being unfaithful and/or breaking his favourite ship, that being Jew/Pink.

I don't know why he keeps pretending, everyone knows women don't exist in boeibuverse, the game isn't canon.

They won't invite children to their orgies.
>Red just fucks the Student Council against their will instead
>He's needier this season because his hoes went abroad

Seems like someone else is going to be ready for that too in the next episode.

>Pink got his hopes up after that cute intimate moment with En
Cute. He didn't deserve to be shut down like this.

Might be a slut, but his hat is cute.

If we've seen both Christmas and New Year's, expecting a Valentine's episode soon. What are you guys expecting, besides twins doing some more stalker shit?

It's already episode 8 and they are only on the 1st of January. I smell the third season with the graduation drama.
Please, let me dream.

Next episode is already Valentines day, you can stop dreaming, unfortunately

I actually don't expect the Valentine one. I think they are going to focus on grande finale.

Chocolate with roofies. This show is going crazy.

already? what the fuck happened after the big reveal?
they just went two months going to school with the brothers like that?

After seeing how they reacted to this episode's monster, it wouldn't surprise me if they went "yeah, whatever"at the reveal.

The classic alcohol chocolates make you drunk anime cliche.

It... actually sounds like something they would do.

Do you guys have any Idea what the chemical substance of love could be?

alcohol

Apparently it's alcohol.
Fitting.

Granted it would make great comedy because it would make the twins even more frustrated.
But I can't see Yumoto just ignoring that.

Why is Dadacha the best part of every episode?

Because he a cute.

This is gay.

He's already got Jew, he should stop making passes at others.

Time for the orgy, then

He will grow tired of being pushed aside by those ungrateful sluts all the time

As long as the twins don't attack them again I don't see Yumoto confronting them. Or any of the boueibus

Isn't it wonderful?

Isn't it serotonin? Will they teach us organic chemistry next week?

There are girls that Pink goes out with in the novel, but he does it to get attention and dislikes being ignored when they start talking with Yumoto instead.

Btw does somebody know what was that game they were playing with the cards while Gora said random stuff? I didn't understand the point

These "girls" are written about but never seen. I don't believe in their existence.

Not confronting them, but Yumoto being Yumoto would probably want to know more about them and why they are being "evil".
Everyone else I can totally see just being bleh about it, but Yumoto just cares too much about people.

It's a comedy for fujos.
Green's sister, Pink's granny or miss bara beach are all you get apart from the novel.

I need a Twins/Gora version of this

I hadn't thought of that. Yumoto will probably ask them nonstop at school what is their damage, the twins should have thought twice before doing the big reveal, poor them.

How does he manage to do so much with those tiny squirrel hands?

The power of love, you should already know it, user.

I told you last week the twins were going to snap as soon as they saw Yumoto with the jumper. I couldn't have thought that they were going to snap so hard they were going to reveal their evil side, though.

That was kind of fucking obvious. But they dug their own hole, so...

I don't see how they didn't realize who got the it last episode. I guess they were too busy being happy about getting Gota's present.

It's August, you fucknut.

So, Blue is an old man as always, Red likse some X-Factor kind of shit, Pink loves his soap operas, Green wants to bring his Hamtaro rip-offs up and Jew suprises everyone with his need to watch sweaty, almost naked men fight.
Whose side would you pick?

Blue, definitely. New year's is a day to keep old traditions of old people, so you can keep doing the same things with your family when you're old.