Liberal men are getting BTFO

Liberal men are getting BTFO

we're still in the better of all possible timelines.
perhaps not the absolute BEST timeline
but one of the better ones.
survive, take care of yourselves, get some popcorn, and have patience, frends.

the fire rises.

Those faggots are gonna slowly crawl by our legs cowering begging the altmright to help

What a wonderful timeline

Funny, isn't it? They dug their grave a year ago with the trump tape when everyone made a stand and said all victims deserve to be believed as if it's the truth. Now they have to follow through.

So, is it
>surround yourself with terrible, unironically toxic women who love blowing shit out of proportion and eventually getting your life fucked up
or
>be an absolute scumbag and them project like crazy in an attempt to deflect
?

my god look at his face. what evil spawned these creatures ?

B-but I defended you on the internet!

Soy

Wh*te people

Soy man BTFO

I’m a Jewish female Trump supporter & I love seeing the end of these fucking LW POS who have always been shitty to us women.

Soon that soy men will beg conservative to give him his fame back

Just imagine his reaction.
>This is not supposed to happen! All that brown-nosing should've let me cop a feel without scott-free!

Has anyone compiled a list of all these?

It's amazing how so many are coming out of the woodwork.

scott-free without being accused of sexual assault!*

i had a roommate from san francisco who would go to the organic co-op and literally buy blocks of sold tofu soy. you should have seen how frail and weak he was. i never understood why wealthy people who can easily afford to eat really well do shit like this. i'm glad i've been trying to avoid soy as much as i can

Show nose feet and tits or gtfo

I sure hope that when that happens, the conservatives remembers who you are supposed to kill first.

>to help

Help what? Rape?

Lol I've been blocked by that cuck on so many twitter accounts.

Pilled

the month of spooks is not over yet

Tits jewette. Shoah me noaw!!

why_not_both.gif
or some for some of them some for the others

My favorite part of all this degeneracy is that he was simply ACCUSED of sexual assault.

I couldn't imagine being a single guy now days...If you try to get on a chick and it doesn't go as expected that's SEXUAL ASSUALT!!!

This scenario happens far too often

>the left eating itself
wew

That's what happens when you push the "listen & believe" shit too hard. Eventually people actually start doing that and your social weapon goes out of control.

Social engineering is pretty much like bio weapons, it is a really fucking retarded idea to use it.

Their true nature is beginning to show. Never trust a deviant to its own kind.

We need to start organizing and recording all the kikes that get fired and use that to push forward an anti-jew campaign.

>WICKILEAKED

there's a simple explanation for this
they can only accuse men in their nearby proximity. If i have never met you it is sort of difficult to accuse me of rape or anything, so once they run out of easy targets it's liberal men that hang around these women that get the bullet

The left will still refuse to see the pattern. They are retarded, and the news don't harp on this for weeks

>I couldn't imagine being a single guy now days
you don't need to be single to be accused of sexual assault

Make fake social media accounts accuse liberal men of sexual assault and watch them get devoured by the mob

That is a brilliant idea. Is it legal?

No, it's slander.

If I may intervene in this conversation, I would like to say that, the so called "male feminists" are losing the battle before it began. They take the apparently easy road to females, and by the time he decides to be a man and approach a female romantically, he gets rejected and publicly shamed.
This only extrapolates the ridiculous irony of women, they say they want male feminists, caring men etc. but when it comes to reality, they only want the traditional rough, handsome and strong man.
In short, it's our responsibility, as men, to be men, listening to women is trying the ocean with your finger.

Soy is good food if you're bulking but you shouldn't live off it

Why is it now that an accusation of sexual assault is the same as being convicted?

It is basically a sentence, the woman has the advantage in court. How can you prove that you didn't assault her? She has your cum and evidence you were there. What is the difference between assault and agreed "rough sex"?

Really feels like large parts of the male population at one point forgot to pass on to their sons that women don't know what they want.
And they now have to rediscover that on their own, only that they created an environment in the process where figuring that out on your own means you are already fucked.

>liberal
>men
nice oxymoron pal

He looks like a 45 year old British lesbian

i agree

london

>be simply accused without any proof or criminalization
>employer fires you for it despite being irrelevant to your work performance

Despite these liberal tactics backfiring on liberals, it shouldn't happen.

>Commit sexual assult or some other shit.
>Gets remorseful and try to become a beta cuck in order to pay for his sins.

Such many cases...

the absolute state of western "civilization"

It shouldn't, but it absolutely needs to happen. This shit can only be reversed with overwhelming demand from the population. And the easiest way to achieve that is if all the beta cucks get their shit pushed in to the point where they are about to break.

>Sex pervert pretends to be male feminist even lowering himself to disgusting levels to just get close enough to the pussy to sniff it but not touch

>finally touch because desperation but in an inappropriate manner

The chickens have finally come home to roost.

memes obviously.

>Liberal Men

That's their fault for going against the nature of their gender.

Men are conservative (Order).
Women are liberal (Chaos).

Like Adam and Eve.

The two of us working together build nations and take over continents.

Fuck with this formula and suffer the consequences.

who is the jew that got fired?

Now you know why mgtow exists.

>Accuse someone of something
>Ruin their lives
>Have no proof

THE ABSOLUTE S T A T E

>being baited
>by other white people
:^)