The rise of "right-wing" female figures

Lauren Southern, the Pettibone sisters and Faith Goldy should all be married and impregnated within the next six months and banned from attention-whoring on the internet by their husbands. These alt-lite Twitter thots should be pushing strollers and planning play dates, not engaging in online political slap fights and begging for Patreon donations. There is no such thing as a right-wing female political activist, because every female who is legitimately right-wing knows that politics is not her place to begin with. Female political activism is always of the Left, and usually far-left/communist. The only real form of right-wing female activism is having 4+ children with a good man and raising them to love God more than they love the world. THAT is how a true right-wing woman conducts herself. In contrast, it is obvious these women are merely one step above whores, selling themselves for donations and desperate for male attention to fund their lifestyles and feed their egos. A true right-wing woman, far from whoring herself all over social media, is only interested in garnering the attention of two men: her husband and God. There is no excuse for these clownish broads to continue with their buffoonery. It's entirely transparent. They all need to get the hell off the stage and get on with their actual important work: having babies and raising them well.

I would drop the mic now but I'm afraid one of these thots would pick it up and rub it on her snatch to get more YouTube subscribers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/
dailystormer.ai/storm-poll-do-you-think-laura-loomer-raped-lauren-southern/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself. Someone post a derail thread picture.

You first, roastie.

Ok... I volunteer to impregnate them

I wish the next brittney and lauren video turns into a bangbros anal vid

>t.permavirgin basement dweller

Lauren Southern is a kike whore

Speak English.

>t.permavirgin basement dweller

Ironic coming from a guy who has Lauren's Twitter on auto-refresh and find his way into every Lauren thread in under 3 minutes 24/7

Good goy. Do you even realize you're doing the bidding of the kike-owned leftist outlets with this rhetoric? Probably not. You're too consumed by your emotions to even start thinking about strategy, you ape. No need to "drop the mic", you didn't say anything even remotely insightful. You're just being a useful idiot for ZOG, working to disintegrate the right-wing with their narrative of the month.

Listen kid, how you feel about thing X has jackshit to do with political strategy. Either analyze things logically or shut the fuck up.

In case you hadn't noticed, these gals are growing your movement faster than anyone else.

nice blog post. next time make it shorter to get more (you)s

isn't Faith like 28? Why does that leathery cunt look 40?

hahaha wow that was out of nowhere!

my dick doesn't care tbqfhwyf

>Lauren Southern
spook
>Pettibone skanks
injected into the discourse by Alex Jonestein. These roasties got credited as being pizzagate investigators, just like how Posobiec went to commet ping pong (Posobiec is confirmed Pentagon employee)
>Faith Goldy
Was at Charleston, and got nice convenient footage of the false flag event, she's another spook

It's almost like they control the opposition. It's almost like kekistani's ruined my board because they fall for e-celeb astroturfing campaigns.

>these women are merely one step above whores

A very generous assessment indeed.

Why would they need a "spook" to film the "false flag" when half a dozen other people got footage of the crash? If she was a plant why was she the most sympathetic journalist to the far right by far? Why the fuck do I have to share this board with complete imbeciles like you? Can you become a leftist please and stop sabotaging the right from within?

alt lite (((covfefe))) will never be cool enough for my pol XD

stupid shill fuck off

Not an argument

wtf i love Finland now

I think Lana sets the example for other women. Pettibone and Southern are vapid cunts with 0 self awareness. They don't have a place in a serious movement.

Feminists by a different name. Their primary agenda is female empowerment and entry into male space. They constantly feel the need to tell men how to be. All the fucking time.

Each of them is doing more than a thousand average Sup Forumsacks. What have you done that makes your opinion worth anything?

The argument is that you're a trolling leftist, trying to discredit (more or less) right wing figures by building pseudo-arguments around anything obvious, trying to accuse them of breaking their own principles.

>Their primary agenda is female empowerment
What the hell are you talking about? They think women are the dumber sex whose ultimate goal should be motherhood.

I don't agree. Any narcissistic attention whore in an environment will be a net negative always.

>bitches telling men what they want to hear for attention
Shocking....

op sucks dicks

You haven't provided any evidence for your claims, only whined about your emotions like a woman.

> true right-wing woman, far from whoring herself all over social media, is only interested in garnering the attention of two men: her husband and God
when you are a figure or entertainer figure etc you have to get attention to be known. That's the point of social media or a large point of it. You wouldn't know who any of these people were had they not put themselves out there. Men do this too, you just don't point it out.
tl;dr all "Entertainers" or "Celebrities" (This includes political figures in the sense that you're talking about) attention whores

/Thread

I thought this whole white genocide is a meme, but now I see.
All you beta orbiters need a fucking chick leading you?
This is why muslims are fucking your women you cucks...

No one said she is or should be a leader.

Fuck off cunt. Solipsism and shaming tactics. I don't think you can grasp some of these points, because you'd have to suspend your belief that you are the center of all things for a second. Which you can't. Which is why women's bullshit is toxic to cohesive groups of men.

>only whined about your emotions like a woman

LOL

White knights are always the biggest misogynists.

roll

leave my lauren alone

That woman is dreams of beauty come to life.

Than why are you obsessed with her?
Did she fuck you?

Most of them are deep state assets. Even if they weren't, they'd hardly be thought leaders - they just parrot basic talking points. Pretty disappointing the level of attention they receive imo.

Your argument amounts to "I don't like them". You haven't provided any evidence for your claims.

>why women's bullshit is toxic to cohesive groups of men.
This isn't a fucking hobby we're talking about, this is society, nation and politics. The only political movements that can gain power with only men are violent insurgencies. If that's what you're going for, great, exclude women. If you want to build a political movement you need some women present to normalize it and bring it from the abstract closer to real life.

I'm not, I'm here to dismantle lies and kike tricks.

>Alyssa
She killed a 9-year-old girl for fun, wtf?

another lauren thread. shocking

>possession of 16oz-1000 lb of cannabis
my kinda girl desu

Linda is god tier on this

Quick rundown on this fella:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/

One time he slipped and showed his flag is Israel (pic related)

Beaned

>I would drop the mic now but I'm afraid one of these thots would pick it up and rub it on her snatch to get more YouTube subscribers.
ples meem

She's telling you what you want to hear. I really doubt her views are completely fake though, it's just that people have lost their sense of purpose in general. She's a celeb though so men do it too.

Jew Laura Loomer sexually assaulted Lauren Southern. Watch the videos of her in the link below to see her disgusting Jewish behavior.

Required reading
dailystormer.ai/storm-poll-do-you-think-laura-loomer-raped-lauren-southern/

>"See this name 'Trump'?"
>"Yeah?"
>"Well did you know 'Trachtenberg' is a Jew name?"
>"Right?"
>"That means Trump is a Jew!"

I swear you people get fucking stupider.

>finn
kys shill

>MFW Finnfag is actually making people hate Lauren since he is an obvious paid troll, who's only job is to refresh multi media content and defend certain e-celebs

Roll

The only people who are repelled when they are told the truth are jews.

this

checkkked

i don't think ill understand why you people think Lauren is a jew, i don't even like her but still.

haahahahh you jews keep saying that

it doesn't make it tru

>MFW this guy is also just as big as a fag and also in every Lauren thread.
Kike

These girls are what's holding it back. Normalfags don't take them seriously because these women aren't normal themselves, they aren't good role models and they don't practice what they preach.

The reason we've succeeded is because of guys like Donald Trump. Trump is a multimillionaire business tycoon with a gorgeous family and words that are music to the ears of the common man. Everyone wants to be Trump, he's an awesome guy who leads by example. What is Faith Goldy leading other than a bunch of thirsty betas?

I respect Southern for the work she did on exposing NGOs, but that's as far as I go.

Lauren is a catalyst - a leader of sorts. The nameless, one-of-many types have to be the ones procreating, the likes of Lauren have way more resposibility on their shoudlers than just that. Bu forcing them to conform to the lowest common denomination you are effectively eliminating them from being as politically and ideologically active as thay can be, therefore consoring them and limiting them from propagating to wider audiences.
Anyone who demands them to ge knocked up within a timeframe are either very simple minded and naive, or attempting to purposefully sabotage them.

T H I S

>Right wing female figures
>Not attention whores replacing yesterdays cam whores.

Sup Forums is rolling in its grave right now because of you Sup Forums.
Keep it up faggots. Tomi Lahren is having a great year.

You're so full of shit it's sad.
Everything you say is an assumption that you pretend is a fact.
When some else uses that same tactic you call them kike shills.
It's always the same
You are fooling nobody
The only people who would spend the amount of time that you do are:
Paid shill or absolute faggot basement dwellers.

They don't, it's either shitposting or a psy-op

>and they don't practice what they preach.

How is that? They're looking for husbands to marry and start a family with. They're both in long-term relationships. It's the man's job to propose marriage.

thanks for the proof

That's some jew level brainwashing there,how many expert kykes did it take to make that shit?

I'm perfectly okay with that, LS isn't even that important all things considered, but we just need to stop the constant Jew-accusing, that actual jews use to divide and conquer a right-wing base. These threads always tear each other apart by meme flags.

t h i s

Drop the nazi flag faggot

Tekka maki please.

Drop the Nazi flag and I will buy what you are selling

>You're so full of shit it's sad.
How
>Everything you say is an assumption that you pretend is a fact.
My stances are based on evidence and rational thought. You can easily BTFO any of my stances by presenting evidence that run counter to my stance. Go ahead you pathetic leaf and make an argument instead of bloviating and waxing philosophical.

you are the finnjew spreading and covering up jew lies like it's your job...

fucking kike finn

Rollin

well, gotta capture the attention of the foolish virgin goyim somehow

>The rise of "right-wing" female figures

You do know they just do it for the money, fame and attention you faggots give them?

White Knights....Defend the right wing cam whores and they will have sex with you.

lol go away you jidf fag

lauren simonsen is pathetic for deploying you

I would definitely get Lauren Southern pregnant with Political Kathy as my brown skin Asian secretary that I also impregnate.