[HorribleSubs] Battery - 07

>[HorribleSubs] Battery - 07

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAyMZGMqjhc
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58254214
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that the guy from the opening? Also I hope this thread doesn't die.

Yeah, the two guys in red have officially been introduced to us.

Go's got a nice right hook. Little shit deserved to get clocked for being a faithless fuck.

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Takumi was slightly less autistic this week.

Is it just me or are the dialogues getting more lewd?
Next episode preview: youtube.com/watch?v=JAyMZGMqjhc

Shun miss his target.jpg

Literally everytime this dude spoke.

I bet him and the captain are totally fuck buddies

With how the conversation was going I thought he said hooker for a moment.

Is Sea a psychic?

Could his frail body be cause he's actually developing ESP?

Does Gramps know Takumi is a faggot?

Everything everyone says is sexual.

Everything that guy says absolutely is.

Looks like blondie is going to try to NTR Gou's next episode.

If this was a more popular series we would have gotten some good doujin of these two.

He'll succeed if Takumi's a faithless wanderer like how he acted all episode.

Wait, what happened?

Did the dude hitting ball ruin Takumi's attempt at a perfect game? I couldn't really figure out most of what went on since I'm not a baseball fag and the lack of music cues or expository narration left me confused.

Still time for doujins, but I don't read the manga so I don't know how much time these guys get seen. This series isn't like Haikyuu where there's an expectation you'll see guys from other schools over and over again.

No, the outfielder caught it, but that's all that saved the perfect game since Takumi and Go are still tiffing with each other.

>>***,852位/**1,010位 ○ (***,297 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/09/14 Battery

No, the fielder just about got to it and caught him out. But it was close and suggests that Takumi isn't pitching as well as he should. Rather than him doing it intentionally again smug-kun implies that it's because Gou isn't doing his job as catcher properly (as in he's only focussing on catching the ball instead of looking out for his pitcher).

Gramps has Takumi read like a book. So does Seiha. Too bad Takumi's illiterate to Takumi.

It will only ruin a perfect game if he gets to base safely after hitting. If the batted ball is caught in flight without ever touching ground the batter is instantly "out" and therefore is not a "hit", even if he did hit the ball.

There are doujins already but they're so old they're not even listed in databases. Keep in mind this series is 20 years old.

>20 years old
>series is older than the MCs actual ages

Sweet Jesus.

the captain is such a bottom to the rival team captain.And plus he is so short compared to him

Yeah, but I'd like some with these delicious design.

Novelfag still here?

Any lewd?

They seriously have to be jerking each other off or something.

Was it rape?

How old are these semen demons?

They are both 11 years old.

Impossible, captain is about to move for hight school. Should be around 15.

Those two are in their last year of junior high, so 14/15.

14 or 15, I believe.

Why are these threads so gay? This is literally JUST a show about baseball.

A dickhead pitcher who's got a wicked fastball and his butterfingers partner who can't catch it but is offended when someone implies that he can't.

He's just being polite so that they can get their match.

S'up. Sorry, I didn't make any novel progress this week. In the latest published manga volume (9) it's still in the part of pic related, so I don't know how today's scene plays out. I'll report later if I can get some of the Asuka back issues or if volume 10 comes out in the meantime.

Have you watched the show? Every second sentence is a sexual innuendo.

>good doujin of these two.
Not these two, but
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=58254214

Nah, there's nothing there. I will admit, I can see how someone COULD see that. But this show is its face value.

It's not our fault that the titular battery is constantly compared to marriage. There's also Mr. "Is that your girlfriend you're looking at?" now.

The show is sexual as fuck and full of """""""12 yo""""""" fuccbois.

Also throwing rocks at Go's window in the middle of the night.

Haven't you heard of bantz before?

I really like this ending.
I'm scared that the show will end without a clear conclusion. At least at this point they are actually playing baseball. It's a bit weird how silent the game was.
Seiha is a shitty character.

Sorry mate, this show is as straight as a curveball.

>N.6 author
>Sport anime
>Takumi talk about Gou like he's in love with him half of the time

Jeez, I wonder why?

I think Go is a bit crazy. I mean, hitting Takumi just because of that is excessive.

I'm surprised Takumi didn't react more, since he dislikes being touched.

I think he's just feeling a bit insecure. All that mattered before was whether or not he can play baseball and study at the same time. He's not used to questioning if he's good enough.

I think he needed to hit him twice. The implication in there is that Takumi has been deceiving him this entire time by never pitching his all at Gou.

Everything they said in that scene can be transferred to a first time gay chat conversation and still apply.

That gay.

There could have been other reasons that caused his reaction. Some of the scenes that lead to events are being removed so it's hard to tell.

Yep, 100% fuck-buddies.

>Girl
Ewww

Also manga character design is growing on me. Maybe because the anime has so much QUALITY.

This show just keeps proving to me that everyone wants to fuck Harada.

It's their Japanese teacher. She's very supportive and was trying to convince the principal in the pages before that one. Sawa accidentally a home-run in the match against Kaionji/Nobunishi thanks to her cheering.

The manga character design grew really fast on me, it's cute.

Seiha is probably the worst, looks like a KEYADS character.

Captain is probably the one who looks better in the manga.

Manga is too shoujo, anime reminds me of Erased.

>"You watching your girlfriend?"
>"I'm talking about your girlfriend."
>"It's your date with your beloved princess. Go have fun."
>"Look how troubled your princess is."

Posturing in front of the team is one thing, but talking like this even in private is suspect.

That's not even half lewd as the manga, tho'

I hope they don't remove this from the animu.

>page 10
I'm sorry. I swear I'm not doing it on purpose.

Yeah, the manga has been good to the captain.

It's indeed published in a shoujo magazine, so that might be why.

They already did. It happens somewhere before they have that argument that ends with Gou calling him the worst. I took a peek to confirm if it was in the novel.
"All right, that's enough. Let me go. Let go!"
He tried to get up by force, but he could barely move his shoulders. He couldn't compete with Gou when he pinned him down like this. So this is what they would call a strength gap, huh? Takumi thought about the weight of Gou's body who was leaning over his upper half and relaxed.
"Gou, this situation is kind of bad."
"What?"
"If someone sees us in this position from a distance they'll get the wrong idea."
"Huh?"
"I mean, I wanted my first kiss to be with a girl, you know? So, you're..."
Gou jumped back, flying. Takumi rose, brushing off grass that got stuck to his elbows. The wrist that Gou was holding firmly was now turning red.
(He's really strong...)
He was going to tell him how overkill this was and punch his side a little.
"Gou, you..."
Gou was looking down, his face red beyond humanly possible.
"What now, why are you blushing? You don't look like a kid but you really are one, huh."
It was funny. Maybe too funny. If he laughed out loud he might offend Gou even further, so Takumi tried to keep it in, trembling as he laughed to himself.
"And you're lewd, which is exactly what you look like.", he whispered, red face and all.

dreams shattered

>Battery (novel series)
>Written By: Atsuko Asano
>probably not a guy's name
>gimg Atsuko Asano
ayup