What has the white race actually accomplished

you stole all your math and science from blacks

you are genetically neanderthals

you never had the ability or skill to go up against africans in war

africans literally brought you out of the middle ages, taught you how to bathe etc.

so what exactly is so great about being white

oh and heres the catch

im a white man as well, but i just wanted to tell you guys the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4o2NAUoduM
archive.fo/d3tYh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Das right. Kangz.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

We

This is the worst bait ive ever seen

>White man who admits he learned everything from niggers.
> Doesn't know how to capitalize or punctuate.

Checks out.

KANGS

I sometimes can't help but feel sorry for Black folk, I mean, they are bottom drawer in everything.

I love being White. Thank you mother nature, thank you mom and dad for being sexy White people who produced me.

Knowing full well this is bait so sage, but to go along with your insane we wuz
>Niggers have all this knowledge of science and math.
>Dumb Neanderthals manage to some how steal and clearly destroy these once "proud African" empires.
>Conquer the world.
>Advance said math and science to where they are today.
>Come back later in history and completely take over Africa.

It sure sounds like to me these Kangs and Quaenns of Africa were pretty shitty rulers and had weak empires and people to lose all that to a bunch of "Dumb" Neanderthals.

das rite!

WUZ

Neanderthals left Africa 10s of thousands of years before anyone else. And it seems like the more Neanderthal DNA you have, the higher your IQ..

Nothing to be ashamed of. More like proud of.

Let's see... The white man has conquered every corner of the earth INCLUDING the moon. Invented every breakthrough in science... SHEEEIT.. I couldn't fit all the white man's accomplishments on here.

Oh, and here's the catch

I'm an Asian female, but I just wanted you to know the truth.

sage

das rite

If blacks where so great Africa wouldn't be so dirt poor. Why aren't they using their amazing science to fix that, idiot?

also every non African country hates blacks

>Stole math and science
That's like saying Mesopotamians invented fucking skyscrapers because they were the first to come up with permanent structures - there's a WHOLE LOT OF EXTRA FUCKING EFFORT between those two inventions.

>you are genetically neanderthals
like 4% absolute max.
And that was enough for us to take over the damn world and give everyone else with that mix (Arabs and Asians) an edge in their environments.

>You never had the ability or skill to go up against Africans in war
Except that time the nations of Europe utterly and completely conquered every African nation except for like, one.
But that doesn't count for muh feelings reasons, i'm sure.

>Africans literally brought you out of the middle ages, taught you how to bathe etc.
Look at this picture.
This is the middle ages.
Africa has never so much as had a daydream of reaching this level of self-produced technology, and this shit is ANCIENT to us.
This is post-Rome stuff and it's still old as fuck.

Face it, the only African civilisation of genuine note is Egypt, and they were all Arabs!

>I'm a white man as well, but i just wanted to tell you guys the truth
Oh i don't doubt it buddy, you're one of 'those' types of """"""""""man""""""""""
>L-l-look at m-m-me l-ladies and p-peepz of c-c-olour! look h-how much i hate myself, d-d-does this p-p-please you?
You're human sludge.
You're a worm.

Jesus Christ, i can smell your filth through this thread, and your sickly sweet, pungent aroma offends me on all levels of my consciousness.
Do the entire universe a favour and end your life right now; because every negative thought you've ever imagined about yourself is not only true, but doesn't even scratch the surface.

You fucking Knave.

>you stole all your math and science from blacks
>math and science
>from blacks

This is really horrible bait.

Maybe not hates, but at least recognises some inherent inferiority.

Look at India - they're smack-bang in the middle of that whole border shitstorm so they invented a caste system that discourages mating with Africans.
The Indians of pure Indian or white heritage are favoured over those with African parentage.

And so they should, they may not yet know how to poo in a loo, but Indians have some of the best culture around, and a history of interesting philosophy.
Something they should indeed fight to preserve.

KANGZ

someone made this

>tfw there are people who actually DO believe this

Bad bait, but the last time I checked, Sumeria wasn't in Africa and it was inhabited by Caucasians.

No, just no

>you are genetically Neanderthals
ever look at an Australian native?

>you never had the ability or skill to go up against africans in war
almost all of Africa belonged to whites to stfu

>africans literally brought you out of the middle ages, taught you how to bathe etc.
Romans invented running water and bathing you retard

Etruskians but for the sake doesnt matter

>almost all of Africa belonged to whites to stfu

Lot of it still does, we just don't live there anymore. Mineral wealth is worth the same whether or not there are a bunch of niggers on top of it acting like niggers.

you can literally go on any WE WUZ goybook page and see people that unironically believe all of it

Soap and running water.

name one white man in the 20th century as intelligent as Malcolm X

go?

All of them

Joey Deacon (he was a spastic guy they used to bring in on Blue Peter) is easily a match for Malcolm X and his NOI "WE WUZ KANGZ" UFO cult bullshit.

the only reason europe was advanced compared to black africa

is because of geographical determinism

read guns germs and steel

>as intelligent
>not more intelligent
I don't know maybe Paulie Shore is dumb enough to fit your criteria.

black people
>people

user I

The wifi and computer you're using...
You should be thanking us.

(the west isn't being over run with every type of subhuman shitskin there is thanks solely to jewish subversion via the self interest & greed of western leaders)

Basically everything you own, posses, hold at the moment and your entire wealth, schooling, and what not. That were no niggers aren't they?. Look around you nigger: Everything is white made and white owned.

I love it when it works.

Youve got a lot of threads going

Open your little anus and catch my loads. NOW. Little slut.

Liberia, nuf said.

The whole We Wuz meme came from a story created from one "professor" during the black nationalist movement in the 60s and 70s. Just another culture vulture...

youtu.be/J4o2NAUoduM

>im a white man as well
>"fellow whites"

"whites" made the modern world, now they're going to destroy it.

Ahahahaha. No. Afrocentric bullshit. Muslims stole all their science and math achievements from the Greeks. As soon as the Muslim faith really took hold, the great minds in Greece dwindled and then died. Suddenly, no more math and science achievements by the muzzies. Gee imagine that! The host became the disease and then there was nothing to leech!

Wrong, whites didn't enslave them they were already enslaved, whites simple bought them, if they weren't brought over they prob would have been killed and eaten eventually but other niggers.

>Except for that one
you mean Ethiopia and even it was taken over by the pathetic Italian military just before WWII broke out, unless you're referring to Liberia then even that was just an American colony.

Interesting premise that relies on a theory predicated upon sociological, liberal ideology lacking scientific rigor. In order to substantiate such claims, an actual experiment need be undertaken with Africans that would replicate the environment of European history.
Here's the catch: they have different cultures, beliefs, and desires. Do you honestly think it would have happened the same way? These types of pseudo-intellectual examinations rely on hypothetical situations that do not exist.

b..but... muh dick

>I love being White. Thank you mother nature, thank you mom and dad for being sexy White people who produced me.
very Well put britbro i feel the same way

This $#@%ing bs again?

Every %$@ing thing is derived from something else. You idiot. The wheel, the alphabet. Stop claiming that any single culture "owns" an idea.

If Africa is so great why don't they try to rebuild Wakanda?

I agree completely but tits or gtfo gook cunt

MITI study part is wrong.
The actual study only concerned inventions between WWII and the 70's. America was the huge leader over Britain.
For a more detailed source see page 70
archive.fo/d3tYh

Bro, even if you are just trolling for (you)s at least stay coherent.
>im a white man as well
Don't you mean WE?

Biggest cucks

>plebit spacing
>nigger content
absolutely a nigger. africans literally never invented a firearm and can not even wage an actual war, certainly not against whites.

Rude. Not even oldfags roll out the meme anymore, and Asian qts are especially welcome.

The whole "White people" thing is kind of exaggerated though. While nearly every ethnic group has at least one Telsa type, nearly all White achievements have been British or German or their American emigrants.

My question then is if all of this is ideological warfare, why don’t we flock to Facebook to make sure we spread the truth

Source

And?

So colonialism never happened?

>africans literally brought you out of the middle ages, taught you how to bathe etc.
Source

I have to side with this. Most noteworthy inventions are products of individuals or teams that are funded by businesses or governments, nothing about that idea implicitly implies any one race’s ownership

>Italy
I guess radio and the battery are famous later day advances, but their chart is pretty skewed by 1400 being the start date and the Renaissance bring mostly Italian. Wasn't Italy pretty insignificant by like 1650?

>Rude. Not even oldfags roll out the meme anymore, and Asian qts are especially welcome.

If it quacks like a redditor...

Go fuck yourself, tits or gtfo. Females deserve no respect

G8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Imagine if anything you said is true, that'd be pretty crazy

Brown and white people make science, black pple make uga boga and ebola.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH
*breath in'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Who gives a fuck about what dumb niggers think. It will probably redpill more people to see these chimps acting like complete retards than trying to reason with them ever could.

Then I guess it really was whitey stealing their power.

>actually responding to fucking bait threads
>not just calling it what it is and saging

wypipo, am i rite?

>a French surrenders instead of taking action

>so what exactly is so great about being white

>I'm a big brained nigga and I gonna explain to a monkey why eating shit is stupid

>im a white man as well,
Sure you are Schlomo. Sure you are.

>read guns germs and steel
Written by a Jew, just like you.

Literally everything of value in human civilisation except the wheel, paper, and gunpowder.

Breddy inderdasting where did you glean this Kangly knowledge from?

As expected of the Ameritard. this is why we wait for you guys to go to sleep. You guys ruin everything

We got us a Kangz Congz!

WE
WUZ
KANG

> WUZ

WHAT the hell are you talking about baguette

>invents everything
>goes to the moon

what more do you want ?

The fact there are blacks that legitimately believe this make life worth living. I laugh so hard at these fucks.

No shit they were the last to even use the wheel, or I guess whelze to them.

basically, "whites" are the apex predator on this planet. Now that their balls have been cut by modern society--starbucks, Apple, and qt Asians, we're bound to see a new apex predator arise.

it's a nigger
gibs me dat is all it knows and wants

Das NOT rite.