Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

This week, believe in me, Yuya!

Arc-V is shit, every single other yugioh anime and manga is better. Its own manga is better. Enough of these threads.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

At this point all I want is for the new series to be announced already.

3 more months.

>He actually wants more YGO turdfest after Zexal and ARC-V

Fuck that, I want DM Super or a GX sequel. The people in charge obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing.

If they carry anything over from Arc-V, I hope it is that they keep having characters that use older decks.

>wanting more bird shilling

Why is Yuya in his riding outfit? OR is this a still from sinchro?

It's from 99.

You don't like these threads? Do something about it.

>DM Super
After what happened with DBS, I don't think this is a good idea. But if you want your childhood to be ruined, it's fine I guess.
>GX sequel
Why? GX had an okay ending that brought closure to the viewers. Why would you want a sequel? That's retarded.

YEAH WHATEVER JACK

GO BEAT UP MR. GENERIC VILLAIN

Will Jack lose to Harambe?

I'm glad Jack is coming to help the Lancers but i'll need to see the next bunch of Summaries and the new OP/ED to decide if i come back to watch or not. The last episode i watched was the one were Rin kills Yugo. One thing i don't like about this Arc is that barely anyone from Synchro, XYZ or Standard are fighting against Academia. Synchro literally doesn't care, Kaqchidoki could be helping the gang instead of roaming around in a Dimension he doesn't know(SERIOUSLY WHERE THE FUCK AND WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING, IF HE IS IN FUSION HE AT LEAST SHOULD HELP THE LANCERS, HE DISAPPEARED SO RANDOMLY NOW ITS BAD WRITTING). Where are Masami and the Bayblade guy? What about Shinji and those other fuckers? As far as i know there are at least 20 or more Episodes until ARC-V ends, so i guess they could still appear to beat Academia because with how things are right now i can barely take Academia as a threat is just a bunch of kids can take the whole fucking school down.

My guess is that they'll come to save Yuya when shit gets serious, or Yuya becomes hitotsu ni. We're not quite there yet, though. We do have Crow, Yugo and Kaito, but you shouldn't expect to see most of the jobbers (Masumi, Yaiba, Shinji, Allen and Sayaka). But Jack is coming back to help.

I have no fucking expectations for this show

Fucking none.

I don't expect it to get better either, but I do think the ending will be good because they've been planning it from the beginning. Just wait and see I guess.

What does it say?

They used arc-V's buget to but everyone in the office a solid chocolate millennium puzzle.

Jack arrives and teams up with Yuya. in which the cover card is created.

Stap
So, Odd-Eyes Demon Dragon?

We need more art of Ruri in Hearland Academy's Uniform

So, it's anyone excited AT ALL?

No. seeing Gongenzaka possibly get carded by some filler character just so Jack can come in and shill doesn't entertain me in the least, especially after the bullshit that happened last week with Ruri, what a disappointment she turned out to be,

I'm hyped for ODDO-AIZU DAEMON DRAGON. It might be a Contact Fusion, since Jack and Yuya are against a Contact Fusion user.

Is it just me or does Jack and Crow literally overstayed their welcome to the series? I do appreciate their characters when they were needed in the dragged on Synchro arc but this could have given a lot more opportunity with more development with at least Enjoy(who was at least likeable in that arc despite his introduction episodes weren't that great) and Shinji(who later would have at least given more character/redemption to him) but in the end nostalgia wins.

I see. I am the only one who liked her monsters, more with the "Can attack as many times as her xyz materials" and stuff like "ICHI TAI ME!"?
That actually sounds belieable.

I just want to see if the cover card for the next pack is an Odd-Eyes Starve Venom fusion
Then I'll get hype because I know Yuri would get nommed soon

No, hype is kill.

I am always hype! I never read the spoilers and greet every week with the hope of seeing my favorite character(s?) again. Fuck the haters, I'm having fun and you can't stop me!

If the duel has action packed scenes which I'm hoping since Noh Gil-Bo is animating, I'm down for it.

Gon isn't getting carded, it just says he's injured, where Jack comes in. But yeah, I wish it was tag duel between Arc-V characters.

The monsters weren't the problem, the problems were that Yuto was not mentioned at all despite Shun and Ruri being billed as being very close to him, Ruri was able to resist the control and even break out of it for a moment where as Rin was completely under it, even Yugo and her beloved D-Wheel couldn't snap her out of it, she crushed them both without mercy. Serena showed no signs of resisting either. Why is it that Serena and Rin can't be reasoned with but Ruri was able to be taken back with little trouble?

To clarify my favorite character is on the right.

>KALI YUGA KOKA HATSUDO
>Duel monkey's monster effect is negated
>RED DAEMONS DRAGON SCARLIGHTO KOKA HATSUDO
>Duel Monkey's monster is destroyed
>"Quit fooling around Lancers! We need to get to Leo."

>image.jpg
I can tell reijifag

Summoning Independent Nightingale triggered her Fusion ptsd.

Hooray! I'm famous!

Seriously, though. I'm not familiar with how Gladiator Beasts work. What's their play style and win condition? Beat down?

Why Konami has not announced something like Fate GO for Yugioh monsters? They have a big chance for milking money and more if they decide to add sex scenes
Instead they go for a COD Zombie version for Metal Gear

Beat down and tagging out for other Glad Beasts to get effects, along with a shit ton of NOPE cards to fuck your opponent.

>mfw wanted Yuya to debut this against brainwashed Yuzu
>instead most likely against Sanders, since cover card has to debut on September

JUST

I am going to be genuinely pissed off if it turns out to be an Archfiend-Odd Eyes fusion/synchro/xyz
WHERE'S MY FUCKING FUSION PENDULUM

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon Assualt Mode
Level 10 Dragon/Effect/Pendulum/Dark
Scale 1 Scale 11

Pendulum Effect

1) Once per a turn, if this monster would be destroyed or banished by an opponents card effect, negate the effect and destroy the card.
2) During the damage step, if this card battles a level 5 or higher monster, the battle damage inflicted is doubled.

Monster Effect:

If this card would be destroyed by battle, you could place it in the pendulum scale instead and negate the attack. If this effect has been resolved, special summon one 'Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon' from your deck, graveyard or hand.

>>>/pojo/

Fuck me.

ATK/3500 DEF/2500

>CAC
>therefore pojo
Okay.

THIS!
H
I
S
!

Wut.

>Doesn't get the meme

How will be the gameplay though?

Literally what it says.

So there actually were active female twins seiyuus. Fuck you Gallop, you had one job.

I want to see more often the best girl.

What girl? All I see is a glorified walking stick with a pair of cowtits strapped on.

Does it bother anyone else that whenever we see a character's deck it looks like a mini brick? A 40 card deck should not be that fucking thick.

I'm pretty sure Judai's deck had over 100 cards in it by Season 4.

>implying characters don't put in as many as possible
Yuya has at least 80 cards in his deck by now

Are her titties that big? I don't follow this series at all but I love me some CANON tits, and not fan theories

Among all of them is only one xyz monster of his own.

xyz fucking when?

Yes.

You know, I'm surprised Arc-V hadn't made any boob jokes. GX had tons of them, 5D's really only had about 2 and Anna herself was a walking boobie joke but Arc-V has surprisingly avoided that cliche.

user, I'm afraid he's going to debut another Fusion or Synchro. Will you commit sudoku?

Remember when Yuya and Crow argued about whether egao or meshi was the most important to poor and hungry children, in a slum where securing food was never a guarantee

Now they know that egao >> food.

I'm positive it's going to be a xyz ;_;

I think you're right, Yuya will summon beast eyes, jack will of course summon scarright, both are level 8s, Yuya will overlay to summon this card giving him a rank 8 xyz. All he needs is a magician that allows rank up or rank down plays and he can use this to go into rebellion or use dark rebellion to go into requiem. I'm hoping he gets that and gets a magician that does fusions.

>All he needs is a magician that allows rank up or rank down plays and he can use this to go into rebellion or use dark rebellion to go into requiem. I'm hoping he gets that and gets a magician that does fusions.
can't the rank 8 just have a clause saying this "You can also Xyz summon this card by using a rank 7 OERD monster you control as the Xyz material"

Only as long as it's still usable in Blue-Eyes

>inb4 it has a clause saying "If this card has OERD as an Xyz material it gains these effects"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously though, I want me some Blue-Eyes pendulum techs for max jank.

Dude, stop. They're already a win more deck they don't need anymore shit. They're only competitors, Pepe and Monarchs were just killed with this banlist.

>inb4 5100 beatstick used specifically to get over The Lightning

>Implying they care about Yuya enough to do that

You know, I liked this week's episode. Last week was garbage, I agree, but I had fun with this one. I think Ruri's deck looks fun to play.

Where were the ones in GX and 5D's? I don't think they ever mentioned Anna's rack in-show either.

He's talking visual gags user. The only time a vocal boob joke was made in a YGO series was Yugi's Grandpa talking about Tea's assets, the GX one was that filler character douchebag gambler dude from Asuka's childhood and that Tennis dude who wanted to make her his fiance or something. The only tit joke in 5D's was Crow doing the woof whistle when Aki came out in her riding suit for the first time and her realizing the suit literally couldn't hold her entire chest because it was too small.

What about Yugo comparing Yuzu to Rin "size" when Yuzu said she needed new clothes.

He did that?

It was when Yugo & Yuzu got to his place. Yuzu then said she needed new clothes so Yugo told her to use Rin's. He said they should fit as that Yuzu looks the same size as Rin. Yuzu then started to blush and cover her chest and hit him with her fan of course.

Yuzu's the smallest out of the four girls, Rin is the largest, followed by Serena, then Ruri, then Yuzu, Ruri also has a fat ass where as Yuzu is mostly slender arm and legs

>headcanon

THEY'RE FUCKING IDENTICAL
Can someone post the tumblr cringe picture that had an obese Rin and tree-sized Ruri?

Let's not and say we did...

I swear, Yugo's actually autistic or something.

he's just alpha as fuck

More like retarded as fuck.

He's like those chads

>chad

Even his childhood friend doesn't give a shit about him.

>the GX one was that filler character douchebag gambler

I thought that this guy would be the Judai rival in love for Asuka, good times of hype.

because fucking shun and buy raid raptors
I think I'm the only person on Sup Forumsrc-v that doesn't like Shun.

>double damage
>not triple damage

One job

Fuck off, you never once gave a fuck about Tsukikage.

>I didn't watch episode 73 the post

At this point, there may be another synchro pendulum.

>1 episode
>which was 45 episodes ago

Practically amounts to nothing.

xyz* pendulum

>One interaction between them
>Only one tear let out

I don't see the problem. It seems equal to me.