Why not limiting Internet Hour like China?

>put limit 2 hours/day on the internet
>everyone /get out/ and socialize
>jews also lose control of social media
>mgtow cant gotw

Chinese internet giant limits online game play for children over health concerns

Tencent says young players will be restricted to one hour’s play on one of the country’s most popular games due to concerns over development

>All-night gaming marathons will soon end for some Chinese children after the internet giant Tencent began limiting daily playing times on its smartphone smash hit King of Glory in order to “ensure children’s healthy development”.

>Young players will be restricted to one or two hours on the mobile online multiplayer battle game, which boasts 80 million daily users, as concerns grow in China that long periods online are posing a serious threat to the country’s youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/chinese-internet-giant-limits-online-game-play-for-children-over-health-concerns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tencent, which ranks first in the world for gaming revenue, said in a statement that King of Glory was “supposed to bring joy ... but excessive gaming brings joy to neither players nor their parents”.

>Some 24 million young people in China are estimated to be internet addicts.

>State media reported in April that a 17-year-old gamer in southern Guangdong province suffered a type of stroke after spending 40 consecutive hours playing King of Glory.

>The game became the world’s highest grossing game this year, with an estimated first-quarter revenue of around 6 bn yuan ($883m), according to Xinhua state news agency.

>Users 12 years of age and younger are now limited to one hour of play a day and will not be permitted to sign in after 9pm, Tencent said on the weekend. The move goes into effect on Tuesday.

>Users between 12 and 18 years of age are limited to two hours per day.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/chinese-internet-giant-limits-online-game-play-for-children-over-health-concerns

>jews also lose control of social media

More like delete MOBAs from the face of the earth.

China really is going to be the 21st century super power, damn

They really are a bane on this earth, and I say this having logged over 6k hours in dota2

Or maybe stop being a fucking manchild that needs to be told what he has to do like cattle?

Yeah, no thanks. there's nothing for me outside.

>needing to be told what to do
>wanting others to tell you what to do
>needing corporations and gubbint to tell you what to do
What are you, some sort of cuck?

Is this likely to happen? You can tell people what they *should* do all day, but if they don't actually do it then you're wasting your time. Pick the most effective strategy.

YES PLS GIVE ME MY GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED LIFESTYLE

>mgtow cant gotw

why would you even want those incels out amongst everyone else?

Why are you trying so hard in telling me what to do? Worry about your own damn life.

Do it, faggot.

Seriously, I want to see the massive shit storm this would cause.

You are a pawn of powers that be no matter what you want or think about it. Some of them seem to be concerned about long-term consequences, while the others are interested in an immediate profit off you.

But in the west, the internet is the one thing that has weakened jewish control of the narrative. Before the internet, people in the west got all their news and information, heavily filtered and skewed, from the (((media))).

cause we got freedom baby.

Why stop there? We could let state mandate how much calories we need per day, liters of water, hours of sleep etc. Communists, fuck off.

>everyone /get out/ and socialize
no thanks, today society disgust me

I don't go out because I'm afraid of STDs, not because of the internet.

Doi you think STDs hide in bushes and jump out to rob you

G-GROW UP GOY WE NEED YOU TO WORK AND MAKE M-ME, I MEAN, YOURSELF, SOME MONEY

>go out
>sit on public toilet
>get AIDS

It literally is that simple.

literally this is all boomers care about, their precious pensions

>mgtow cant gotw

Those two hours would just be my designated single player game downloading hours.

Christian wife material is probably not "out" socializing very frequently

wtf i hate china now.

It would be pretty sweet to get rid of you chimps.

>Pick the most effective strategy.
Lmao, you're acting as if anything is gonna happen, you mutt.

it's all you'd care about if you'd spent your entire life working, having the retirement age creep up and inflation go through the roof. Get some fucking perspective.