This man fights for your freedom

This man fights for your freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/
youtu.be/u2XvwcNSDmw?t=57m10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Arabs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone is clinically retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

No Lambright fights for your freedoms from Zionism.

I miss lambright from election threads

well then maybe he can help me since no one else will
so there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

this man is full of shit

............./´¯/).............(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\....\¯`\..
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)....(..(.\....)....).....).)
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../............./

he gets the double fuck you!

>This man fights for your freedom.

SJWs keep judging Richard Spencer and the alt-right by the colour of their skin and not the content of their character.

why would he? I'm a sandnigger

pewdiepie literally does more for freedom than this dipshit does. pathetic.

Stop posting photoshopped images of Dicky.
Show us his glorious egg.

Richard Spencer is a shill and his ideas are flimsy.

cuckchan really has been infiltrated from stem to stern.

fucking sad desu

I'm sorry user. It appears you have awoken a demon from the 72nd dimension. I will pray for you

>Richard Spencer is a shill and his ideas are flimsy.

Richard Spencer has the right enemies.

That is why I am a fan.

>Richard Spencer has the right enemies.
>That is why I am a fan.

Oi vey! We can't allow White people to have a voice.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

He's a big guy. You should just apologize to him

He's helped a lot.I like his ideas even if that makes me a shill. I can talk about Spencer in public and not be fascist.

Spencer is a secret jew and a quadroon.

This man is a larping jackass that includes the most toxic people on the planet and lets his followers commit literal acts of domestic terrorism while endorsing Nazi paraphernalia and symbols. Meanwhile he's a race mixer.

This is hurting our cause. We need whites acknowledged as a group, we need to be represented as a group, we need to be allowed to advocate for self interest. We need to be a protected group, and we need to be added to protected statuses. Then we need marriage laws balanced so that men aren't on the short side of the stick.

The alt right doesn't even advocate for our rights anymore, instead they hold the most unprofessional speeches known to man, where they try to drop internet memes in real life. They do nothing but larp, talk about gasing people in public. They are a god damn embarassment and they are making us look like shit. What happened to "the alt right will just replace the right, that's the goal." Not anymore. They don't even try to look normie friendly for one fucking second. I can't share any of their content with anyone not already involved. that's not electable at all. Any legislation they even endorse is going to take a hit now.

1. Disavow the felon degenerate elements.
2. get professional.
3. Appeal to more people

If he doesn't do this, then he's just a professional internet troll going around in real life.

He's controlled opp. His followers get arrested and sent to prison everywhere that he goes.

>an actual shill post

Same man who said this
>The most important and perhaps most revolutionary ethno-state
>and it’s one that I turn to for guidance
>even though I might not always agree with its foreign policy decisions
>… is the Jewish state of Israel

And here is the video of him saying this

youtu.be/u2XvwcNSDmw?t=57m10s

YOU DON'T BRING YOUR OWN PIZZA INTO A PIZZA HUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the line of the fucking year folks. Spencer and Co. are getting fucking sharp. I'm taking notes on speaking from those guys. The anti white left is unable to withstand cross examination of its core beliefs because they don't seem to have anything other than "get whitey" in their heads.

I might disagree with Workers Rights advocates on some issue, but I understand the basic desire to not be stomped into the dirt by the boss or not wanting to be worked to death. Advocates of Workers Rights have a moral principle to stand on, thus they are not ashamed to be honest about why they want rights.

The anti whites however, have only destruction of white people to stand on. That is a hard sell to whites, especially the working class ones. This is why the anti white left can not tolerate Free Speech, rights to own weapons on par with your government, etc. The white people will probably fight back if they learn they are under attack.

This is why the government fears Pro White and Pro Worker movements but not Anti White movements. Ever notice how a lot of the supposed Pro Worker movements hate white people having white communities? (((Somebody))) has been infiltrating and misleading them.

what makes me a shill? Aren't you the shill for constantly defending him?

Is he wrong? Isn;t Israel one of the most successful ethnostates even if you hate Jews?

57:10
is the time stamp doesn't work

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Arabs

How is Israel and ethnostate? 75% of Israel is comprised of jews and 25% is made up of migrants and arabs.

You make a good point. I would consider the fact you aren't allowed to challenge it as a Jewish homeland makes it one, but you are right about demographics. Perhaps ethnostate is the wrong word.

This man is a faglover and supports Isreal. Also not everyone is an Americunt.

>le "if you don't shill for Russia's geopolitical interests, you're a liberal/leftist" man fights for my freedom
Nah, he and his followers would sell my country down the river to Russia the first chance he/they had.

Thic Eurasianist