Raildex

Where were you when Robutt went crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0AeoHNb4K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*4. 17,547 *67,671 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.16

DED

How is that keikaku going, Aleister?

So is something interesting happening in Railgun again?

Just Scavenger getting bullied again.

I want to protect leader

Also was 88 ever translated?

This is 88.

They might as well be science side Stiyl.

I thought that was Kakine

Index 3 is the only way to save the sales now. Kamachi could make something better than OT15, WW3 and NT9 combined and it wouldn't do much at this point.

No, that is Frenda.

Not that different from NT15, as expected.

Scavenger a shit

NT15 sold 12000 more units.

>Mikoto pretending to be badass
Cute

Literally fucking WHY hasnt there been a season 3 yet? There are no excuses at this point. They are literally killing any money they could have made by not acting.

In 3 weeks.

The count for the second week this time was four days shorter than last.

Isn't it 2? This was released on 11th in Japan time. makes it two week since then.

Their excuse is that the series is actually still really popular. This is in the top percentile of LN sales for series that haven't had an anime recently. I wouldn't be surprised if an adaptation to boost sales doesn't cross their minds until it struggles to reach 50k in 2 weeks. Fuck these assholes.

Kamachi updated the Zombie vs Vampire webnovel

And the one that wasn't posted

>Hamazura's face

So again nothing happens in Railgun mango?

The sameface is real. Fuyukawa can't keep getting away with this.

They're supposed to look the same.

Just pray that Miki becomes based and uses his company to make another season.

>Miki
>based

You would think that it's at least being considered with the demand plus him mentioning it twice in the last year.

And then you realize they're just baiting hope.

I don't give a fuck anymore, just gimme moar Misaki

How is 67 thousand sales bad?

It's great. It's just bad for this series. But given that it's been 5 fucking years since a season, and the series is 12 years old that's quite frankly amazing.

It's not. People just want a season 3, and are afraid that by the time JC staff gets too it, we'll be on fucking NT50 and an anime wont be able to actually help the sales enough

His favorite character is the Girl in the Dress. Maybe all this time he's had no control over a possible S3, and now he has a chance?

>trusting his lies
Words vs facts user.

This.

She's the only reason to read the manga nowadays.

Update when?

Ded.

Where would St.Germain even go?

Everywhere

>even nips chartbros dropped NT
Feels bad

>normal birdway above Kanzaki
Huh?

Has Aogami ever opened his eyes? I honestly can't remember.

67k sales is what the total was on August 21

Kamachi's saving that for the big reveal in NT19.

>opening his eyes activates his "other" personality which is number six
I've watched too much anime to be shocked by this twist now. It doesn't change the fact that those moments are usually hype as fuck though

All we could add to this is Kamisato with a blue border, nerfed magic gods, maybe Salome, and possibly move the invisible thing up (if we ever confirm that it is getting stronger/has stronger monsters in it). Saint Germaine is impossible to place, Kamisato's sluts don't really have feats, Noukan is just an extension of Aleister when fighting, and nobody gives a shit about the NT11 antagonists.

>shitdex
ay

>frendafags would defend this

Keep getting distracted. I'll try to finish it in the next few days.

New chapter when?

When Index gets a third season :^)

The true irony here is that she was born just to be killed by Mugino.

Good thing it's coming soon!

This fall?

Perhaps the only good thing Mugino ever did on her pathethic life.

AAARRRGGGHHH SEIKE HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Not this time you demon.

At least the creators of the show still seem to want it to happen.

I already like Kuribot's personality from this chapter even though I have no clue what she's saying. Also the Item, School, Member, and Block name-dropping was a slap to the face.

Mikoto a best

Railgun beyond Sister arc was a mistake.

>wanting the sure flop series in anime form

>anything other than index 3 is sure flop
Why do people think this? Or rather, Index 3 will be greater flop imo, and it won't bring any new readers either. Bloodsign anime will be more profitable in the long run, since it only has 5-6 books so far. compared index's 40+ books

youtube.com/watch?v=L0AeoHNb4K0

0:53

>we will never see Mikoto get creepy again in glorious animated form

Groping Misaki and muttering to herself just wasn't enough

Doesn't Touma have an AI in his harem too? From that Virtual-On thing.

Sure, give Titsaki fags more of her. Just continue bashing how irrelevant and BTFO she is over their heads. Fine with me

>crossover
>canon

Try again

How are people so okay with that scene? I know a lot of people have offensive abilities but wouldn't that be like watching somebody fire an M9 at a guy with a riot shield in the street?

Mikoto a shit

And to think it was hovering around 100k during the Othinus arc. This series has gone downhill.

Why would Mikoto be worried? She knows from past encounters that all of her attacks have zero effect on Touma.

When she shot lightening at Touma in NT16 over Kuroko people were sperging over "hnnng so nostalgic I missed this"

Is Boo Boo any good?

Would you shoot at someone wearing body armor just because you know they're likely protected? Mikoto still doesn't know much about Touma's hand.

I know she knows. I am talking about everybody else. If shit like this qualifies as a lovers spat I would never want to be in this city.

Just stick with level 0 girls and it'd be alright.

Sales were down even in Othinusarc.
Nothing compared to NT1-7 back then.

They aren't even lovers. More like "boy and bitchy girl that likes him"

It's okay, js06 says it gets better in vol 2.

7/10

Mikoto doesn't know any of Touma's power but her experience has been she tried to attack him and all of her attacks had no impact. The only time her esper power worked was when Touma let Mikoto hit him. So even with the destructive force it would be more like throwing a ball at someone that you know can catch it.

Yes the whole city is crazy. Anti-Skill seems like it a military force that takes out little kids who are having panic attacks.

You said yourself there were times her esper power hit. How does she know the ONLY condition for her powers to hit is for him to let them? She doesn't. She literally saw Accelerator nearly kill him EVEN after he nearly had Accelerator beat. So she knows he's not invincible. Your "playing ball" analogy doesn't hold up when her power is at least injury worthy

Fuck off, ZW is by far better than that BS and anything NT has done.

I mostly agree, but it won't bring in any money.

That's creepy no matter what others think.

And in the long term it will kill Kamachi's reputation as good writer.

Look mate, I like ZW more too, but for one the series is done so it's unlikely to be adapted just from that, and it would be harder to properly adapt. It saddens me since no more Enbi pictures, but I'm also fond of Blood Sign anyway so I'll take what I can get, even if it will likely have terrible CG summons.

I'm not implying we won't get a Blood Sign anime but you're 100% retarded if you legitimately believe Index III will flop.

I don't think we are getting either.

At this point the only time Mikoto's esper power worked on Touma was on the bridge. This was after she tried to beat Touma in a fight to prove she was stronger. So all she knows is that Touma can cancel esper powers at will and always cancels her power if he wants.

As far as Mikoto knows Touma is someone who despite getting injured was still able to beat the #1 who she would have been easily killed by. Mikoto knows Touma isn't invincible but at this point and to her resentment thinks/knows that she can't hurt or even touch him. Mikoto even in current volumes and definitely this early doesn't get that Touma is kind of scared for his life and is much weaker especially against non direct attacks or something that isn't using an esper power.

My point exactly.

Mikoto is actually pretty dense too in some ways. I wouldn't put it past her to think that he's just being humble when he says those attacks scare the shit out of him. There was a thunderstorm the other day and lightning struck outside my house. That shit shook my bed from over 50 feet away. I can only imagine what it is like to have that thrown at me with reckless abandon.

I know he's been an asshole but give the man a bandaid or something, fuck.

I miss Orsola.

Mikoto is crazy but she does have a part of her that is still worried about her destructive force. All the electricity is more about being a bratty kid and getting Touma's attention as opposed to trying to injure anyone or destroy the buildings around her.

Mikoto probably takes Touma's ability to negate her powers for granted. She completely forgets herself when she shoots lightning at him.

Also, Mikoto's unique in that she's the only Level 5 who gets to freely use her powers without restraint simply because there just happens to be someone close by who can negate it all.

All the level 5s use their power without restraint. With #4 destroying her own body trying to use her power beyond her own ability to control it.

No they don't. If they really used their power without restraint, things would be a lot more chaotic. It's not like the #1 flies around causing tornadoes everywhere. And the fact that the #4 broke her own body proves that, normally, she's far more restrained with her powers. If she weren't, she'd be dead. Even the #5 doesn't go around behaving like a tyrant trying to take over Academy City.

Mikoto isn't bitchy

She's sweet and laid back to almost everyone