/nig/ - Neogaf Implosion General - /GAF/ HAS TO GO BACK EDITION

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>Basic Gestalt:
i.imglnx.com/mh4Jf1.png

>More summary:
pastebin.com/e0VHrAUK

>irc chatlog with Sup Forums mods about banning neogaf discussion.
pastebin.com/5kYQiHS9

Welcome Sup Forumsfugees.

Prev thread:
Old threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/showgroups.php
assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3
theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/10/reddit-bans-five-subreddits-harrassment-concerns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly. Before SJWs and 3rd wave feminism this is just an awkward story you tell in 5 years and feel like an assignment. But this dipshit is part of the movement to make this event literally rape, so therefore he raped her and needs to be held to his own standard.

Kotaku still refusing to report on it.

GAF survivor here,

Just a reminder to some of the users on this forum to follow the rules. Many of us GAFers are here today and obviously still shaken over what's happened to our forum, we don't need the extra stress. Please respect your unexpected guests and the site's rules

Thanks,
the underrepresented users of \pol\

it's in a leddit thread in the KotakuinAction sub about it, they have a trail going back to when it was first reported. I'd check there if you want the quick rundown

Kotaku pulling an SNL at this moment.

IT'S DEAD

EVERY SINGLE MOD IS GONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What is this?

Remember how Polygon, Kotaku etc took so long to report on this. Don't let them live this down.

Reminder that r/NeoFAG a subplebbit dedicated to exposing Neogaf scum was one of the first subreddits to be banned in reddits great purging along with Coontown
Both Reddit admins and Sup Forums mods protect the pedos and beta male would be rapists

Jason and his buddies still like that place. I'm sure circling the wagons will work again - just write a few pieces about gamers being bad and men being pigs and then it will all go away.

Post screen caps?

Good god almighty. Rome burned down in a single day.

LOL EVILORE IS TAKING THE TIME TO LOCK THREADS
THAT ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS GOING TO TRY TO COME BACK FROM THIS

assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I'm not surprised that faggot klepek isn't reporting on it. I don't think I hate another game "journalist" more.

btw, is he Jewish? asking for a friend

Do you think they thought things would ever get worse?

Why don't we all become neofag mods?

Kotaku seems complicit in this massive attack against women in gaming by the fake male feminist cult. Their silence speaks volumes and is just as bad as any abuser of women.

WHITE SILENCE IS VIOLENCE

Is geonaf down?

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

The now incredibly barren mod list.

Does anyone have the screencap of EviLore's trip to Spain?

HAHAHAHAHA i was following this shit all yesterday and wrongly assumed this would be dead (at least here) by now. This is fucking gold.

Somebody should get that "alt-right lose their virginity 7 years later" gimmick and amend it to say something like "alt-left lose their virginity 7 years earlier due to sexual assault"

A degenerate city now completely abandoned by its law enforcement.

>geonaf.com is dead
well that was fast

Taking bets on how many of them had shit to hide and that's why they're jumping ship.

They will report on it but not in the way you think.

Now this is the Sup Forums+Sup Forums alliance I've been waiting for!!!!

Check kotakuinaction subreddit. Either that or voat/neofag

If he has a Chad this would be a literal non issue. The accusation has so many holes, and the last few sentences she writes make her seem like a feminazi dweeb.

>convert to Islam
>no one can criticize you anymore

You calling a Kotaku raid m8?

GeoNAF is down

i was having fun shitposting there ;_;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

ITS GONE

Banning the topic from Sup Forums is probably the worst thing the admins could do.

Kek.

Did Evilore shut down Geonaf?

GEONAF IS DOWN! OH NO!

F

geonaf already taken offline

>Kotaku usually the first to jump on this kind of bullshit
>literally going to be the last ones to publish anything on it
>a good number of their (((journalists))) frequented the board

Really activates the almonds.

GEONAF IS ALSO DOWN

geonaf.com/

I REPEAT

GEONAF THE NEW REFUGEE WEBSITE IS ALSO DOWN!!

How much do you wanna bet the main gaming journalist websites will report more on the "Alt-Right claiming victory" than the actual allegations?

BING BING
WAJEW

>geonaf goes down
Damn it I was infiltrating

>geonaf already down

lmao even bazinga hates this place

REFUGEES OF PEACE

Do dogs lick their own balls?

It was clearly those Russian Hackers desu-wa.

We're going to get so many triggered newfags

Oh lawd

That didn't take long

Sup Forums is pretty much refugees of their own board at this point, can't even fart over there without getting IP banned.

That's their M.O.

You faggots work fast

Something is definitely fishy. The entire mod team won’t just quit with one allegation when they’ve already been complicit and covering his ass for years now.

It's pretty crazy how things have escalated considering he was just spilling his spaghetti and didn't actually do anything. I'm happy about the result of NeoGAF going under, but the reason behind it is frankly bullshit.

perfection

Are all male feminists rapists and limpdicked cucks or what?

They got all the IP's they needed.

>nigger from gaf comes here
>nigger tries to tell us what to do
>nigger gets even more hate
you retarded nigger deserve this

to be fair that guy is a giant faggot. He has't made anything good since Jazz Jackrabbit (maybe Unreal)

THE TRUMP EFFECT
R
U
M
P

E
F
F
E
C
T

not believing rape accusations is actual rape, kotaku are literally rapists

awww i didnt even get to link to Mosley speeches on geonaf yet

>Girl come in. I prepared the shower for you. Nothing to worry about hihihi

>GAF survivor

Get the fuck off this site and stay off

it's a hell of a lot better than the /mlp/ + Sup Forums alliance, that's for sure

New neogaf seems to be collecting at vice's waypoint forums. Which has the advantage of already being filled with agenda-ridden drones for mods. At least at vice there will be no pretense that they aren't ideologues.

That man is a national treasure.

is there a gaf discord?

This, evilore didnt even do anything with that chick, it might be that there were more pedo mods that were going to be exposed .
They never left when that pedomod was exposed and they tried to hide him and laughed at the pizzagate

TRUMP CURSE

MODS

its still scary what a single facebook post with no evidence can do.

Reminder, that all of the mods at Neofag were pedos. The admins at reddit are pedos who shut down the r/neofag board to prevent rape accusations because they're complicit and trading pizza. The mods on 4chin are pedos who are afraid to let this be talked about on Sup Forums, lest they be implicated because pedos. SJWs are pedophiles, no exceptions.

theguardian.com/technology/2015/jun/10/reddit-bans-five-subreddits-harrassment-concerns
Remember your history Sup Forums

NOO I WAS HAVING FUN LARPING AS A BLEEDING HEART

Post screencaps please?

A community, where you COULD NOT have right wing views.

A community, where you COULD NOT insult other people, unless it's the president of the USA.

A community so politically correct that it made you throw up.

Is fucking dead because of its own weapon.

KEK
E
K

With NeoFAG down where will I get my daily dose of anti-Trump butthurt?

>gets mad about Trump winning
>wants to move to patriarchal, ultra-nationalist Japan where Shinzo Abe is the Prime Minister and Muslim immigration is highly-restricted

Why are leftards so dumb?

QUINTILIUS VARUS GIVE ME BACK MY 10 MILLIONS

>Mods jump ship because admin made a drunken pass on a woman

>Don't do shit when another mod is actually fucking arrested for being a pedo

Really makes you think desu

GAMERGATE TWO
ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

To be quite honest, even if it's news and drama, this is no different from e-celeb bullshit (regarding 4ch/v/)
Let's not forget 8ch is like some sort of hybrid between 4ch and reddit, whereas 4ch the majority of posters in 8ch are incredibly gullible.

S

lfmao

I swear, this whole Weinstein witch-hunt going on has scared the shit out of every leftie desu.

>Neogaf died before DMC5 became real
It's not fair...

They. Quite literally shot them self in the foot and has now bleed to death because no one wanted to help them.

I hope I live long enough to see Kotaku and Polygon die horribly

The average Sup Forumsirgin overlaps with us better than ponys. I think it has to do with the disdain for Jewish subversion, business practices, and various other things associated with the industry.

Another purge. Ready the immigration platform!

I feel bad for progressive girls. They hang out with creepy soyboys and think thats how all guys are.