What's your attitude towards catcalling?

I know Sup Forums is a super macho board that hates feminism, but as a woman, you don't know how it feels to be walking through town on your own at night and have a random group of guys you don't even know shout sexual things at you.

It's not a "compliment", it's intimidating when it's total strangers. Imagine if it was your girlfriend, or sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

downtrend.com/vsaxena/jessica-valenti-is-sad
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>letting your women go anywhere without male chaperones

You should know better, Mahmoud.

the follow up spite comment is degenerate, but there's nothing wrong about letting a girl know that you'd fuck her ass given the chance.

Catcalling is cringy and never works

I have a mate that does it everytime we go out drinking and the girls always blank him/call him a fat cunt under their breath

Women just don't like to be treated that way

Only niggers and spics catcall

Agreed, when I transitioned into a slorpslorp from a bloomblahg all I got was shneezers shouting "zorpbop! Lentsu!" fucking shnowliggers

it's nigger-tier. whites who do it must be purged post-haste.

>fat cunt
There's your problem.

It's degenerate, there's really no debate here

So what do you propose? We just kill these people because they made you feel bad for a minute?

Its ynironically cringy as fuck. Most of the people that do it have the self awareness of a gnat, and are lecherous as fuck.

Don't like them? Don't import them from Pakistan.

>it'll be great when white people are gone!
>women can't control mudskins with shame like they can FUCKING WHITE MALES
>police are now afraid to look at them crosseyed so they aren't considered racist thanks to BLM

Its ok when Chad does it but no when anyone else does it.

Also that one cat calling video of some woman walking around I think New York was 95% shitskins.

I'm a guy and I actually have been catcalled once. A couple girls yelled out of their car that I had a nice ass. It was kind of awkward, I just gave them a thumbs up and waited for their light to turn green. But afterwards I felt pretty good about my ass. Seems unreasonable to ban that.

wubba lubba dub dub!

Stop voting for the liberal parties who bring these retarded shitskins into our countries and catcalling, rape, molestations and everything else will go down drastically

>I know Sup Forums
>your girlfriend

Never seen it or done it. Atleast not since high school.

It's almost exclusively nigger behavior. That being said, I have witness it work more than once which says a lot about the absolute state of women today.

Caring this much about what a random woman thinks of you
> /pol 2017 rise of the white knight

*tips fedora*

Do you know if a man walks past a group of others they get stuff said to them aswell?

Sure they are not sexual comments but they do say stuff.

Catcalling is great and women love the attention.

If a woman doesn't dress conservatively they deserve no respect do what you will, they prefer to live like chimps waggling their asses

Go for a walk down town in Oslo at 3am and you'll see tons of immigrants/foreigners catcalling in broken english

women should be able to wear a revolver and cap those degenerates when they do that

I was working my construction job the other day and my male coworker yelled do me
>Hey man, smile!
He's been doing this regularly, do I report him to HR?

It's been mostly white men who've done it, but then I live in a very white part of the country.

Also mostly happens on nights out where you won't see many Muslims as they don't drink.

Only somalis rapefugees do this here but people usually report them for public disturbance, cops come and report it to their asylums.

I catcall girls all the time, and sometimes I get real lucky. Phone number here and there and sometimes even a nice fucking. Women love to be called out for their beauty or slutyness. And if they didnt play ball... Things can get alittle forceful if you know what I mean.

>animalistic hooting at women in the street like some kind of nigger

Wow I wonder if this a good thing or not

t. LARP'ing virgin

>you don't know how it feels to be walking through town on your own at night and have a random group of guys you don't even know shout sexual things at you.

Actually I do. I used to look pretty feminine from behind.

It's trashy & rude as fuck. But some guys still interpret it as a compliment because on a baseline level, it's still validation of your sexual marketplace value. (Note buttblasted Roasties hitting the wall suddenly sad that it doesn't happen anymore.) Guys largely go around with ZERO validation of their sexual marketplace value. Men find it hard to imagine because they would actually appreciate the complement even if it came from the ugliest landwhale they ever saw.

It's like explaining drowning to someone who's dying of thirst.

Scowl like your life depends on it

Normal human behavior.
Women see an opening to expand power, so it must be exploited.

My first fuck was when I was 12 and raped my 22 year old sister.

i am 34 years old. i have literally never heard anybody get catcalled.

>girlfriend
Top kek

That retarded ass shit doesn't work unless you are good looking. What's intimidating about telling a girl she looks beautiful or telling her she has nice eyes... they put a lot of effort into their appearance, obviously they do like compliments.... now if you're some overweight slobby construction worker whistling screaming sexy bitch... yeah probably not going to end well

>What's your attitude towards catcalling?

Why is it my problem? I have no rights in this society.

My sister's a dirty whore anyways, so I don't care.
Don't dress like a whore and I'll care more, but most women are whores anyways, so again, I don't care.

>that happened

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums would have the balls to catcall a woman
>Implying anyone on Sup Forums leaves the house for a night on the town

Ok but the memes aside, this is a situation that usually happens when you walk past a group of chads or nigs.
I've gone out partying sooooo many times (since I live just outside a major city) and I've never done this. If I'm at a bar and I see a hot chick I'll talk with her and see where it goes, but I've never just yelled at a random girl on the street...
Since I live in(ish) a major city I've noticed that it's literally only drunk ass guys and nigs who do this shit. Most of us actually appreciate woman and wouldn't do something like this. Now if I buy drinks for you all night and I don't at least get a number or a date I might call you a whore or a slut, but never just from being rejected lol.
My question is: why do women use men so much? Why is it that it's perfectly fine to make a dude spend 40 bucks on drinks for you and then you leave with your "girls" who we all know you don't even like, and laugh because you don't find said guy attractive? Obviously I know most sane women don't do this but how does it feel to be lumped in with the worst of your gender? Isn't that exactly what you're doing here?

Then again I'm literally a gay-fag and I could care less. I just hate when people, especially women, ask questions they could easily answer themselves.

Degenerate.

i don't like it it's insulting but it hasn't happened to me in a long time since middle school because i'm intimidating

Catcalling is literally a thing women use to brag to their friends about.
>what they say:
>"OMG this guy yesterday kept whistling at me and calling me hot , it was so awkward and terrible!"
>what they mean:
>"That's right , guys think I'm really hot lol probably hotter than you bitches"
Girls complaining about catcalling should be ignored , it's the only right reaction to people who want to brag.

Drugged her with febreeze and fucked her little vagina till I squirted in her hair. Pretty fucking awesome

Despite your sarcasm, I agree.

Then don't walk around at night

>problem
>obvious solution
>complains about problem instead of taking obvious solution

Women truly are the niggers of gender

I would rape you and skullfuck you till blood came out of your eyes

Reminds me of how often they'd say "How would you feel if you were catcalled?" and it would confuse me because men just don't get random public attention like that unless they're Zeus given flesh.

Hell yeah I'd appreciate a catcall, even if it's gross because then I'd get a laugh out of it.

Guess it's because I just don't give a shit what strangers say to me when I'm mocked by passerby, which is common in shitty college towns like the one I'm in, I just keep walking.

Yes, castrate all males NOW!!!!
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

avoid parts of town where men like that are at home
OH
WAIT
BONGiSTAN

women are filthy whores and should be shamed at every possibility

My thought is: /i don't do it, but I'm not going all knight errant over it.

It is a non issue that Women pretend to care about so they can show off to other Women how much male attention they receive by pretending to complain. Like what the fuck are you suggesting? Throw a man in prison because when passing on the street he said, "Nice bum gorgeous!" Women need to grow the fuck up.

"Proud feminist and hypocrite Jessica Valenti, who in 2014 wrote a piece for The Guardian about how ordinary catcalls are a form of “stress harassment,” just penned a mindbogglingly vapid piece in which she complained about not receiving said catcalls anymore.

“The comments and lascivious stares from men have faded away the older I’ve gotten, leaving an understandable sense of relief,” she wrote. “But alongside that is a slightly embarrassing feeling of insecurity that, with every year that goes by, I become more and more invisible to men.”

She added, “To my great shame, I assume I must look particularly good on the rarer days that I do get catcalled...”

downtrend.com/vsaxena/jessica-valenti-is-sad

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti

>Nice Stems
>Stems
?
Can someone help me out here? I have no idea what that means.

I'll take it serious when they actually name the colour of those people that do it the most.

>What's your attitude towards catcalling?
Hey guys, I'm asking a quesion.

>It's not a "compliment", it's intimidating when it's total strangers. Imagine if it was your girlfriend, or sister.
HAHA just kidding, I'm just telling you what your opinion needs to be.

Catcalling is a trashy thing to do but its kind of inevitable when men have to pursue women. After all the best strategy for a man to succeed in the dating world is to pursue as many women as possible, if you catcall every girl you find attractive the odds of you getting an attractive girl are much higher.

>walking through town
>on your own
>at night
uhhh what the fuck are you doing? where the fuck is your owner? and his home that you're supposed to be in? and his kids you're supposed to be there raising? if you don't have an owner than you deserve to be catcalled because you're obviously a lost cat lookong for an owner, woman up and get yourself an owner if you don't want to be a lost cat gettif catcalled, bitch
the fuck you think this is?

This isn't a cesspool. Please, take your smelly emotional dumps elsewhere.

Feel free to return when you can leave feelings behind and logically express yourself.

It's fine. Most men wish they were catcalled, so women should consider it a complimentary privilege.

>THIS

Women who have no respect for themselves dress like whores to gain attention. It's a mental issue of not being confident enough to dress more modestly and still believe you are beautiful.
Women who have respect for themselves and the people around them don't go parading around to impress every pair of eyes on the street. Those women are the ones who have no mental deficiency of self-love. They are stronger mentally, and are usually more likely to stay in a long term relationship.

At least with white men gone we'll be able to put women back in their place.

OK now this has to be bait. Muslims drink and smoke weed.

You should be packing in order to feel safer.
Anyone walking in chicago crosssing a pack of feral niggers who ask "for a dolla" knows how you feel.
So be sure you have company here, sister.
Now that we're friends, lemme explain you the house rules: you must show a tity pic, dated, or leave the premises.

They're obviously complimenting the brave womyn on her STEM degree that she got while fighting the evil patriarchal university system

You should be packing in order to feel safer.
Anyone walking in chicago crosssing a pack of feral niggers who ask "for a dolla" knows how you feel.
So be sure you have company here, sister.
Now that we're friends, lemme explain you the house rules: you must show a titty pic, dated, or leave the premises.

Stems in this context is an awkward euphemism fo legs.

This seems to have more to do with your comfort level around men and your self-confidence as a woman.

trifecta doobs of truth

>muh fee fees
Fuck off.

Probably one of favorite edits on this board

>show off to other Women how much male attention they receive by pretending to complain

This. It's "Complaint Bragging". It's like complaining about being too rich, too popular or too beautiful. It's showing off without losing your SJW card.

Please stop role-playing, fag-kun.

In a more civilized age, I believe society should protect women against this kind of incivility. If the antebellum South, for example, a woman was under the protection of a gentleman, and it would be his duty to defend her against the attentions of such ruffians.

I'm not suggesting we return to the antebellum South (plus, it wouldn't solve the problem for women not under the protection of a gentleman) but I wouldn't be opposed to a law that, if you catcall a woman, a cop comes and punches you in the stomach, or something on that order of magnitude.

Of course, we don't live in a civilized time. Women are "equal" to men now. Therefore, to women, I say "Solve your own fucking problems."

A fat guy from my Uni had a way of catcalling every girl thats like 7/10 and above.
He leaned out his car window and screamed
"Zeig Schlitz" (Show slit) in like this slur that it sounded like "Zeig Schlids :DDD"

>Girls complaining about catcalling should be ignored , it's the only right reaction to people who want to brag.

It's a double whammy brag+virtue dignal all in one, with a bit of victim cred on top for good measure.

he probably do this to prove to his male fiends how macho he is and dont even hope for any positive rection from woman.

This

Women like to be treated that way if the guy doing it is good looking. Obviously your friend must be manlet/ugly/beta/virgin.

Good gams.

Femanon here.
This happens in the UK, sure. Just pretty rarely. The worst that's ever happened to me was being shoved into a shelf once at pound-land when doing my university budget shopping for "Not wearing a Burqa"

I'd rather be catcalled by a white dude than attacked by a shitslim.

the only defense for catcalling is free speech
and ive been catcalled before at a gay bar its just awkward and the people who do it are usually face falling off drunk
huh if a dude gets catcalled is it dogcalling?

Girls like catcalls when they want to fuck the man doing it. Same way they like pickup lines from men they want. This is what NuMales are afraid to face up to. It is not much about the words said (don't say mean shit if she doesn't deserve it) but about WHO is saying them.

I have seen many a girl swoon over the toughest man in the room, even when he is getting hostile. They make excuses for men they like. Alphas are the men they let treat them any way at all, just giving them the attention is enough. NuMales are their Beta Orbiters.

I've never seen it happen, but then again I don't walk around cities filled with degenerates at night.

Yeah. Idgaf if you're male, female, or antifa. You swing at me and you're getting something broken beyond repair.

only whores do

I’m not a fan of any nigger-dominated sport.

Cringe, useless and makes me want to curb stomp the fuckers. And I'm a full blown anti feminist.

That's because most guys catcalling are fat fucks, bottom feeders, and low class with no power to pull anything

That said if a girl got cat called by brad Pitt she'd be glad. Same way I love getting cat called by cute teens, but feel awkward as fuck when some older uggo makes a pass

am woman. think it's fine. women complaining about it are just humble bragging.

also OP the example about being alone at night wtf are you doing? don't do stupid things like that.

What happened next? Did you press charges?
Entertain me with your answer

Seriously, women are dumb as fuck and should be publicly executed.

>Shitskins invade country. Shoot all white degenerate females. Now your entire population is shitskinned.

Logic

If you're modest, then they're degenerate.
Dress how you want to be treated, and stay away from non-Whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4