Dems BTFO

Dems BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>B...but it was our blue wave....D-drumpf impeach?

Good. Can’t wait to see what excuses they have after losing hard again for the third straight election.

Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces."
Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch.
As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA.
So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too.
Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't.
It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Reminder that those with 2/3 majority gets to amend the constitution.
>>>>>>>>>Or make an amendment that nullifies an old one.

Thats because everyone who actually works, and votes has 401ks saw that since Nov 9th, 2016 their retirement has gone up 35% in one year.

We are going duel prong on that route.

Convention of States and Congress,

>Kid Rock's race is considered a battleground.
No he will easily defeat our senator. Everyone I know are former Democrats that voted for Trump and will vote for Kid Rock too. That seat will flip Republican very easily.

>I
>I
>I
>I
Term limits nao!

We need to have a 2018 general organized.

>Democrats up for reelection in 2018:
California: Dianne Feinstein (Won by 63% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 83
Connecticut: Chris Murphy (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 43
Delaware: Tom Carper (Won by 66% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 70
Florida: Bill Nelson (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 74
Hawaii: Mazie Hirono (Won by 63% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 69
Indiana: Joe Donnelly (Won by 50% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 61
Maryland: Ben Cardin (Won by 56% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 73
Massachusetts: Elizabeth Warren (Won by 54% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 67
Michigan: Debbie Stabenow (Won by 59% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 66
Minnesota: Amy Klobuchar (Won by 65% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 56
Missouri: Claire McCaskill (Won by 55% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 63
Montana: Jon Tester (Won by 49% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 60
New Jersey: Bob Menendez (Won by 59% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 63
New Mexico: Martin Heinrich (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 45
New York: Kirsten Gillibrand (Won by 72% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 50
North Dakota: Heidi Heitkamp (Won by 50% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 61
Ohio: Sherrod Brown (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 64
Pennsylvania: Bob Casey Jr. (Won by 54% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 56
Rhode Island: Sheldon Whitehouse (Won by 64% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 61
Virginia: Tom Kaine (Won by 53% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 58
Washington: Maria Cantwell (Won by 61% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 58
West Virginia: Joe Manchin (Won by 61% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 69
Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin (Won by 51% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 54

>Independents up for reelection in 2018:
Maine: Angus King (Won by 53% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 72
Vermont: Bernie Sanders (Won by 71% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age:75

>Republicans up for reelection in 2018:
Alabama: Luther Strange (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 63
Arizona: Jeff Flake (Won by 49% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 54
Mississippi: Roger Wicker (Won by 57% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 65
Nebraska: Deb Fischer (Won by 56% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 65
Nevada: Dean Heller (Won by 46% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 56
Tennessee: Bob Corker (Won by 65% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 64
Texas: Ted Cruz (Won by 57% in 2012) (Running in 2018) Current age: 46
Utah: Orrin Hatch (Won by 65% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 82
Wyoming: John Barrasso (Won by 76% in 2012) (Intent for 2018 unknown) Current age: 64

Kek all the battlegrounds are democrat owned atm, they are fucked

Absolutely. Later I will right detailed messages and goals that we need, but right now I'm working a lot, but next month I'll have more free time and right up a bunch of stuff

>Tennessee
>(D)

Should have done the same for Arizona.

kek and Perez can't raise money either. They are so fucked

Identify the neocon GOPs asap so the meme-machinery can do it's magic

It's pretty lopsided. Not to mention that a lot of those Democrats are in Republican states (ND, MT, WV, MO, IN) but not vice-versa. Also Jeff Flake is basically a Democrat, and John McCain is going to die soon (God willing).

All-in-all it looks to be a bad year for Democrats. They'll almost certainly lose seats.

I remember when the hacker called, Anonymous," blew this van up. Those were scary times.

The GOP is gonna hold on without a real contest. The normie butthurt will be tremendous.

The real challenge is if we can get Trump re-elected in 2020. The shitposting will ascend to another solar-system if we do.

Jeff Flake is a traitor.
Luther Strange already lost his primary.
Bob Corker is retiring.
Barasso and Hatch are meh at best.

It would be nice to remove Kirsten Gillibrand, but it ain't happening. The left has indicated that she might be presidential material, but they'll probably end up going with somebody who's black.

I wish Taylor Swift had a dick.

Alabama just had their election and /ourguy/ won, so I can update that.

Arizona: Flake - NOT OUR GUY VOTE OUT

Mississippi: Wicker - Voted for repealing Obamacare, pro-gun, pro-veterans, pro-life, voted for limiting UN funds. Overall seems okay.

Nebraska: Fischer - Pro-life, anti-fags, voted for tax cuts, voted against common core, voted for allowing prayer in public school, pro-guns, voted against obamacare. Seems okay.

Nevada: Heller - Pro-life, pro-gun, mixed voting on economy/bailouts, no obamacare, voted against nafta and the north american union. Probably okay but let's see who else is running.

Tenessee: Corker - Dropping out. We'll have to see who's running

Texas: Cruz - It really depends on who is running for his seat. He's not an /ourguy/ but he's not a complete RINO either.

Utah: Hatch - Mixed abortion voting record, anti-fags, Pro-Israel, spotty economic voting record, anti-obamacare, supported the patriot act and all expansions of it, supports 2nd amendment but supports more safety, mental health checks. Overall kinda iffy. Let's see who else is running.

Wyoming: Barrasso - Pro-life, anti-fags, voted no for stimulus/bailouts, pro-gun, voted yes for voter id laws, pro-patriot act, votes against tax increases. Seems okay at best.

The bots are broken guys! Share blue BTFO.

Why does everyone think Kaine will win after he only won by 53% the first time, and the ass he made out of himself during the Presidential election? Hell, Gillespie is about to win the Gov race.

Calling Anus King independent is a stretch, that guy is a leftist under an independent banner.

T. Mainer.

Arizona doesn't have a democrat senator, and won't have one for many many years if at all.

Very good.
How about creating an image in this form so plebs and foreign anons quickly see who should be supported in and who should be helped out?

>Voted for repealing Obamacare, pro-gun, pro-veterans, pro-life, voted for limiting UN funds. Overall seems okay.

(My knowledge of US politicians at this level is very limited, or else I would do it myself)

Bob Casey has literally had his opponents killed. It's an open secret that Tom Smith didn't die of natural causes.

user...

Okay, we have a brain damage senator and a RINO. Still no D next to their name. The only reason McCain even got reelected was because of old people like my grandparents who voted for him for some dumbass reason.

I can do that. I do graphic design. I'd like some more input, preferably from people living in those states before making anything. I don't want to fuck up an endorse a bad candidate.

Because there are more and more government leeches in northern virginia

T-this is w-where Drumpf gets i-impeached...

In all seriousness, maybe this helps maybe it doesn't but the fact of the matter is is that we need to focus on voting for Republicans that will actually want to fix the fucking country.

>not a single county went blue
Is Oklahoma the most based state?

This map is kind of detailed. Shows what each state voted for in 2014/2016 and the party of the senators. It's very important to note many states went Trump in 2016 still have Democrat senators.

State where the only exports are oil and ag products.

Reminder that conservative politicians have almost never, in the history of this great Republic, ever used thier political power for anything except blocking progressive initiatives. Conservatives are good for nothing when it comes to initiative.

Even if they have the power, they will still do nothing.

>Arizona doesn't have a democrat senator
Just one who sides with them.

Has one of the worst education systems in the nation.

Forces people to homeschool and avoid Jewish influence.

The sheer amount of interracial mixing in OK is astonishing. Reds and whites love each other.

And if by some off chance a dem wins the presidency they will be completely shut down and ineffective.

My current prediction:
AZ -> R+3
NV -> D+1
MT -> R+5
ND -> R+10
WI -> D+2
MI -> D+3
PA -> R+1
OH -> R+5
MO -> R+10
WV -> D+3 (could easily flip)
FL -> R+2

bigleaguepolitics.com/data-blue-states-getting-redder-red-states-getting-redder/

Voter registration changes since 2016.

You're right, it has two.

>only exports are oil and ag products.
MFW Drumpf kills TPP and remaining US farm sector

>OH -> R+5
Yeah everybody loves Josh (((Mandel))) muh goy

Vote Democrat then, fucking cuck. Democrats hate Israel and that is the only single issue you care about.

Why are you celebrating this? WHAT THE FUCK have Republicans done since taking control? NOTHING! Useless open borders kike loving degenerate scum fucking subhuman politicians. All of them deserve the rope.

It's hard to get stuff done when the Dems keep shutting you down. Gotta get 60 seats.

That's what the thread is for, trying to find out who's a RINO vs /ourguys/ - seeing if there's good new blood trying to get in congresss

>TFW WHEN MAINE
It’s cold boys

>Those battleground states
These are technically all flips. It’ll finalize the shift in the Rust belt and it will be a test to see if Republicans can preform as well as Greg Abbot did with Hispanics.

w-wait
so you're telling me the whole
>conservatism is based!
phase of Sup Forums is just a neoreactionary meme?

No it’s just Oklahoma.

plus antifas Nov 4 cringe fest, RIGHT before the elections. Will persuade more voters to end the madness

>PASS THE ENABLING ACT

I can tell you Finestein always wins because California can't produce someone to go against her. The last person's campaign was for Autistic children and "Im not Diane." that weak shit sauce is so lame even I had to vote for that cunt Diane.

surprised PA is considered an 'up in the air' state. The incumbent (D - Bob Casey) has a very strong political name in PA. He doesn't have too many political victories under his belt, but he does have the backing of the D party establishment.

Really depends on who his challenger will be.

I have over 1000 confirmed kills. I washed away a big ass anthill last year. wiped that motherfucker out.

"Gorilla" ones? Seems to me if you are Agent Oarange 007and a half you'd know how to spell "guerilla."Fuckbag

I'm sure it'll be Russian intefference again.

"She" does.

correct me if I am wrong, but don't Dems historically falter in midterm elections?

My friends who still identify with the party all seem unequivocally convinced that Trump's victory will change this, but it sounds like they are getting high on their own emotional flatulence to me.

Can I expect another night of secret glee?

"She" does

but shes 83... so we'll see. either way it's going to be D

DELET

Normally it's uncumbent party that does poorly, however, dems have a history of lackluster voter turnout. This is why they aggressively push mail in ballot/early voting, so they can get their constituents to vote after coming to a campaign rally.

It's a bit of a toss up. I think a lot of the swing states trump won will lean R, but it really REALLY depends on who is put forth from the primaries.

PA is turning solid red.

Can Repubs get 60? cuz id like to see Trump do moer than shitpost during years 3 and 4...

The voter fraud will be even worse than the presidential election.

Not only that the older the voter the more right leaning they are in America. Because at some point they care about family, stability and tradition for their children. They also tend to be more active than Leftists and involved in the process.

Understand this means we can expect dem senators in these states to try and work with Trump on something as election nears/after their primary.

I hope so. I hate the RINOs my state produces.

Sad but true. The history of American politics is conservatives cucking to progressives over time.

I'm literally going to shitpost them out of office. It helps we have some strong guys running this cycle. Mango is plugging Gab.Ai and the Blockchain as an emerging market. Barletta don't take no shit, uehlinger is a white hat spook gone rouge. Pivotal election/

it's almost like term "reactionary" was applied for some reason

Typically Democrats/liberals have a lower voter turn out for midterms. Repubs/conservatives come out slightly more for these.

bump

Nevada, what the fuck are you doing?

California shit up their state and now they're migrating to NV, much like diaspora Jews shitting up an area then moving to the next.

Wouldn't they migrate north to Oregon and Seattle, aren't they just as liberal?

The entire West is getting California transplants.

Utah anons might want to look into Craig Bowden
>Libertarian
>Pro-2nd
>Anti-Patrioc Act
>Investigate NSA
>Pro-vets
>Against US being in Syria
>Believes taxes and tariffs are theft
Only problem is, since he's a lolbertarian, he wants spics to cross the border. With Trump in office the border is going to be locked up no matter what, so his effect on that might be minimum for the near future. He's married and has kids, so he's not a degenerate but it looks like he has 2 stepsons so he might be a cuck. He's the only other candidate that's running that isn't Hatch or a woman, so more info will need to be obtained about him.

Elections are not for another year...

This is true.
Still better than insane Dems.
Plus, bannon head already started that he will be fighting rinos

There's the NJ and VA gov. races soon. Plus, the more the left behaves badly, the more moderates turn to the right. People remember.

Next year user

bump

>Nationwide constitutional concealed carry

If only the 17th amendment never passed. That way the GOP would currently have 70+ seats in the senate.

I keep reading about how the Dems are taking back the House and they will IMPEACH !