desuarchive.org/a/thread/132844937/#132846645
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133392072/#133392839
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133890488/#133895250
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/011rEgwzRPAEGoxdnA8pxQ/
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/qFfYxNJ9ug5EfUTS6rOkrw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it was shit

>This thread again
Nothing to see here folks, we'll just have our shitposting, a sliver of actual discussion, and derailment, rinse and repeat.

Don't cry OP, in the end whether or not you had fun is all that matters.

Okay drone. I get that some Youtube critic loser said that the show sucked but next time come back with your own opinion.

Not him but it was pretty damn boring.

It was great. Best battle harem of its season and in a long while too. A-1 with proper budget is way too good.

The soundtrack was decent.

Rasmus Faber is cool, but too bad the OST is impossible to fine.

So what was fun about it? What were its good points? And how were the girls?

They fucking can't introduce best girl in the last episodes to never animate her date.

>look ma! I posted it again!
The first ED is the best part about this show.

Because the main girl has princess complex which has been used for the octo-millionth time in anime. "I hate you MC-Kun...No I love you MC-kun. All of the bitches on your side are basic."

>Best Battle Harem of its season

It was one of the most boring battle harems I've ever seen, and battle harems are generally very boring.

I can't tell which I hated more, Bahamut or Asterisk.

And yet the one on the right is suppose to be fucking 13? What?

If dubs then Asterisk.

The other with Stella? was better.

0/10

Rakudai had Kuraudo.
Case closed.

Contrarian shitter detected

was better than rakushit you fagg

>le generic angry shark teeth hothead
Yes, case closed - Rakidai is shit.

Better than anything Asterisk had.

>Okay drone. I get that some Youtube critic loser said that the show sucked but next time come back with your own opinion.

listen, you can like what you like. plenty of people out there eat at mcdonalds and enjoy the food. I prefer a local steak house if i have to eat out over the chain restaurants. That's just how my tastebuds work

It's fine if you like Asterisk war. Just don't mistake it for anything more than being a McDonald's of anime. You enjoy it, great. but lots of people don't like it because frankly, it's generic, nonsensical and boring as all fuck. The music was ok.

Just remember you're pimping the virtues of McDonalds when you start a thread like this.

Don't most if not all school battle harems fall under McDonalds level of quality?

Claudia > Kirin > Sylvia > Ernesta > Vampire twins > Saya >>> Julis

>imagine being so fat when you watch anime you see food

Dear Christ, what a fatass.

Digibro already explained in excruciating details how garbage this show was and how Rakudai was in every way better
>butthurt reply INC

I didn't need digibro to tell me boring shit was boring shit.

>e-celeb fag

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Hold the fuck up. You can insult Rakudai all you want but Sharktoothbro was better than the rest of Rakudai and all of Asterisk.

>Kidstandout sperging around even on Sup Forums

Can't you just stay on your containtment thread on AS retard? or did you stopped sucking Relentless dick already?

Cry more nigger

How autistic are you? I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. That I'm a Rakudaifag?

>>>/facebook/

It also had an amazing Maaya Sakamoto song for it's first ED..... That's how I remember it anyway.

What's this ranking? The ranking of who has the highest to lowest chance of losing the MCbowl? It's a good thing Claudia will lose since Ayato is a fag.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/146121622
>This thread again
>Implying and making a big deal about hate when it isn't major
I'm convinced you're Digibro or a cocksucker of his baiting. Fuck off.

Obviously a faggot who want a stealth youtuber thread.

Julis > Fan > Saya > Sylvia > Orphelia = Kirin > Ernesta > Flora = Priscilla > Irene > Claudia

This is what we call falseflagging. Asterisk is average. It doesn't warrant praises of bring good, but it doesn't warrant praises of being shit either. The first thread already boiled it all down to that and OP ignoring what happened in his first thread is trolling.

A fag that's literally worse than Ichika doesn't deserve a goddess like Claudia.

OP is the Stella shitposter. That shitter loves forcing things by repeating forced memes and bait, as seen here .

Claudia a shit and worst Asterisk. Not sticking it in a manipulative whore makes Ayato a good MC.

Takeru > Kazuki > Arata > Godou > Moroha > Basara > Ikki > Ayato > Issei > Yuu > Lux > Hayato > Ichika

Yeah, no.

>Don't most if not all school battle harems fall under McDonalds level of quality?
pretty much, yes. some rise above, but it's rare.

wow, someone got triggered. Something tells me you get out of breath just standing up.

Issei is an annoying as fuck manchild. He should be below Yuu and Lux and Hayato.

Kazuki is the only one that even matters. The others are either annoying to an extent or devoid of personality. Not saying the series that they belong to are all shit, but they're boring as fuck.

I enjoyed it and liked it, I don't hate it. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Shit taste.

Objectively awesome taste.

>IP count didn't go up
>Stellashitter agrees with himself
Shit taste and cancer.

Shit taste.

Objectively good taste.

>Stellafag

You're on drugs. I'm a Claudiafag and I like to brofist with my fellow Claudiabros.

Takeru ain't even the best guy in his series correct enough list.

>Claudiabros
>plural
Funny joke. You're literally the only constant Claudiafag because she has cowtits, the same reason why you like Stella at all. You always use the same Houki and Ichika meme, all the more obvious signs it's you, Stellashitter.

Takeru is great though

It's not nice to be so deluded.

Haunted would be at the top if an antagonist ranking was made.

He seemed like a pretty one dimensional character to me. I did like Antimagic though.

Given the anime, I don't blame you for that.
Isn't he one of the few in these types of series?

Asterisk will always be shittier than Rakudai. Its the battle harem equivalent of Kiba.

Yes he is one of the few. Most of them only give a flying fuck about developing the girls and giving the MC new powerups. A battle harem is as good as its male characters I find.

>Denial
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143061108/#143064275
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144179667/#144191725
desuarchive.org/a/thread/132844937/#132846645
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133392072/#133392839
desuarchive.org/a/thread/133890488/#133895250
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/011rEgwzRPAEGoxdnA8pxQ/
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/qFfYxNJ9ug5EfUTS6rOkrw/

So, no one Touka here?

>Autism

>gets told
>b-but autism
Typical Stellashitter. Like the disgusting normalfag you are.

Fuck that bitch.

YEAR
OLD

You're mad.

>le mad reply
Irony.

Why this thread again? Asterisk is alright. It's entertaining for the most part, but it's nothing.

It's better than Rakudai, though.

Her and Nene were the best.

I'm glad AMA had a decent amount.
Ouka is a great female lead.

OP is a falseflagger.

>Sharktoothbro was better than the rest of Rakudai
Lancer > Sharky

I'm sure Rakudai was better.

Imouto and Nene were the true best girls.

Claudia is so best that it triggers you to see people liking her for being best. Stop being mad.

Shizuku > Nene > Touka > Ayase > Stella

I loved that vol but what Ouka did was terrible.

Almost everything is better than Rakudai.

I would put Yuu above Ikki, the rest are fine.

>Claudia
>best
Said no one ever.

>you can't believe something if somebody else said it before you
Well sorry pal but when somebody says EVERYTHING there is to say on a subject it starts becoming impossible to have a viewpoint that wasn't also said by them.

"Somebody else said it" isn't a valid way to dismiss an argument. Somebody else in the world said that 2+2=4 long before I did doesn't mean I'm not allowed to say it too or that it suddenly becomes wrong.

Basara and his 8.6+ inches > everyone on that list.
Asterisk was shit by the way.

Eh, the problem with Yuu is that he doesn't have a real personality to call his own. He's a plot device thst exists to move the story through interactions with the girls around him, and he's very lukewarm doing that. There is barely much depth behind his emotions. He has his moments, but battle harem MCs all have their moments so that's a dime a dozen

OST was good but the rest utter shit.

The fact that you can say that speaks a lot for what a character she is.

The show was 6/10. However, Julis was 9/10.

What is she doing in that art program exactly?

> defending haremshit

Look, I used to watch this shit just like you guys then I realized that the girls can never save the show no matter how hard they make my dick or make my kokoro go dokidoki. How many more of these shows do you have to waste your life on until you can't take it anymore?

Making masturbatory aid material of her husbando.

But she's drawing herself. Why not just take a picture.

Antimagic > Asterisk > Rakudai

Those are pics. She's just editing them.

But how's she going to edit it? Is she gonna put his face on her body? That's a pretty weird fetish.

Who knows. Leave it to one's imagination.

I am trying to imagine but every possible scenario is stupid and makes no sense.