Civil War 2.0 redpills

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-Hunter
archive.org/details/Siege_836
archive.org/details/CivilWar2
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only civil war is gonna be when Trump exposes everything the in the next few weeks. Kys faggot.

I just want it to start already. I'm not getting any younger and we should deal with it before we're all old men

that will be no civil war but a row of trials for high treason. Are you still applying hangings when it comes to capital punishment?

>muh civil war maymay

When (((they))) start losing control they will just sink the whole fucking ship. Look at the Soviet Union. Lost control in the Baltic States, started losing control everywhere else. (((They))) just collapsed that bitch. Cant fight a civil war when everyone is in line trying to get bread.

Nice.
Coke for bump.
Mad cap for thus

I think this is about all I've got that's related to a second civil war. If anyone else has some new ones that'd be great, I love these kind of hypotheticals.

Leftists are more violent than right-wingers.

This reminds me of the Chittum "Civil War Two' book. It's actually a pretty good read, if you just pop "chittum civil war two" into google you can find a pdf of it.

I fear my role will be in an advisory capacity, Gandalf style. I was hoping for something more pic related.

>the military will side with the rebels
>the military will side with antifa
nah

comfy thread bump

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD

MAJOR MEGAANON HAPPENING, SOROS SHARIABLUE SHILLS TRYING TO SLIDE THIS.

STAY FROSTY PEDES.

MAGA

Fuck that dumb bitch. She should be permabanned for being a larping piece of shit.

>hurrdurr look at my feet guise, i'm so srs

What's the matter shill, you scared?

Tick Tock, MAGA

Probably talking to the meganon neet right now, shilling his own bullshit in every thread.

Shut up shill, our BASED pedes from r/the_donald and /pol are going to stop you. For PRESIDENT TRUMP

>Civil War 2.0 redpills
The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

The Turner Diaries - Andrew MacDonald
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries

Hunter - Andrew MacDonald
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/2012/03/02/Pierce-William-Luther-Hunter

Siege - James Mason
archive.org/details/Siege_836

Civil War Two - Thomas Chittum
archive.org/details/CivilWar2

The Ethnostate - Wilmot Robertson
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

The only civil war is gonna be when Trump fucks up the North Korea crisis in the next few weeks and everybody will be buttmad about him. Kys faggot.

>Civil War in Murica
Any advice for civil war in Germany?
What can you do apart from having enough food, water, medicine, and a hunting rifle in a hamlet near a forest? Is trying to get to Czechia (possible in 2 hours by car for me) a good idea?

>We only had 15% of the population actively attempting to throw out the British during the Revolutionary War: the remaining 85% were neutral and simply stood by without taking sides
What are Loyalists/Tories
some redpill this is

>Spetsnaz air dropping supplies to help out rebels

This sounds like it was written by a teenager

i first heard about this from a ramzpaul video, this isnt taught normally, ramz is underrated one day he will be vindicated about some things he says the larpers chimp out about and i will be here to gloat

WOLVERINES

Friend on twitter told me to check this thread out. Did not disappoint

Did he say that before or after the collapse of the UdSSR?

I'd stay put and learn a bit about gunsmithing.
I've got supplies and stuff but I'm working on getting more. I also need more ammo and to get iron sights for my .22. Have some neat pictures

Wow. A Sup Forums thread about a violent right-wing uprising just before the November 4 false flag.
Five bucks says OP is FBI

That's all my survival pics if anyone has more feel free to contribute

Only tangentially relevant, but I thought it was a pretty funny story.

Anti-fa is a false flag movement, they are the deep state pretending to be insurgents.

Americans are largest bootlickers and strong arm worshiping creatures out there. just look how police treats American citizen. citizen needs to commit to complex ritualistic dance and nuspeak just to not be blasted with dozens of bullets. And everyone applauds when citizen fails to perfectly execute such dance and killed. USA military and LEO ALREADY dehumanized american population, gate step before genocide.

blumpof for info reading

>Sup Forums approved law enforcement dance
1st step: don't be black or other miscellaneous subhuman
2nd step: don't be a drug abuser
3rd step: don't be mentally ill an emotional wreck and freak out

now you're fine