Spend years hiding in some basement in Ecuador because you are trying to escape sexual assault charges

>spend years hiding in some basement in Ecuador because you are trying to escape sexual assault charges
>mansplain about sexual assault on Twitter

What did Assange mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assange_v_Swedish_Prosecution_Authority
reuters.com/article/us-wikileaks-assange-charges/special-report-std-fears-sparked-case-against-wikileaks-boss-idUSTRE6B669H20101207
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unironically using the term mansplaining

we save that dislike of sex traitors for trannies

Women already knew this. There's nothing feminists hate more than male allies.

Also, it's very ironic for Assange to say that. His own defense team in his rape case claimed that he had sex with a sleeping woman. That's rape.

THIS IS THE WORST CASE OF MANSPLAINING I HAVE ENCOUNTERED ALL YEAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why's he allowed to have internet anyway lol

I fuck my wife when she's asleep all the time, now I know its rape it makes it even hotter

Statistically, I knew there had to be one retard in Finland. Guess I shouldn't be surprised it posts on Sup Forums.

For teh lulz he milks out

I had to ditch a friend because he was posting on goybook that he will do his best to stop mansplaining and manspreading because his wife told him he should stop. Fuckin pussies, man.

thats my beef with the guy
>fall for intelligence services honey pot
>offers reward money only if it leads to CONVICTION AND JAIL TIME which means jack shit.
>eating sandwiches from pamela anderson

what an ego.

VIRTUE SIGNALING

>because you are trying to escape sexual assault charges
that's not true though
the women wanted him tested for STDs and so the swedish police tried to arrest him for rape

What?

He's outing the white knights trying to get pussy

welcome to sweden

>Mansplain
OP never fails to be a complete and utter faggot

>fucking someone without a condom in the morning after previously fucking with a condom them the night before and sleeping together
>assault

Got a source? That seems so cartoonish that I have a hard time believing it, but at the same time it's fucking Sweden...

I had a male friend who loudly espouses feminism on Facebook. I'm not gonna say what he did to me but he's not the person he proclaims to be.

If I wake up hard, I'll start fucking my sleeping girlfriend. It's a little boring until she wakes up and gets into it. Is it the same for you?

too lazy to find a proper source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assange_v_Swedish_Prosecution_Authority

>On 20 August 2010, two women, a 26-year-old living in Enköping and a 31-year-old living in Stockholm,[4][5] jointly went to the Swedish police not seeking to bring charges against Assange but in order to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases after their separate sexual encounters with him.[6] The police told them that they could not simply tell Assange to take a test, but that their statements would be passed to the prosecutor.[7] Later that day, the duty prosecutor ordered the arrest of Julian Assange on the suspicion of rape and molestation.[8]

To be fair, if I was a whore I'd be mad too.
I wouldn't have the dude arrested though.

>post almost this exact same thing here the other day
>Assange tweets it

Is... is Assange one of us?

btw, the rape charge was dropped the very next day
they just wanted to arrest him to do tests on him
reuters.com/article/us-wikileaks-assange-charges/special-report-std-fears-sparked-case-against-wikileaks-boss-idUSTRE6B669H20101207
>After initially issuing a warrant for Assange’s arrest on rape and molestation charges in mid-August, a Swedish prosecutor dropped the rape charge the next day. After this U-turn, it appeared likely that the whole investigation of the 39-year-old Australian computer hacker would be abandoned.

afaict one of the women basically agreed to have sex without a condom then later regretted it and "oops that's rape! :^)"

He must have set up for a pardon already because he was shit talking the president of ecaudor on that catalonia shit.

>biting the hand that houses you

either has dirt on ecuador or is just ego tripping.

I don't think he cares.
I think he's tired, very tired.

He's been browsing Sup Forums and overloaded on Red Pills.

my girlfriend has repeatedly told me she likes to be woken up that way *shrugs*

You did the right thing user

yeah about that pardoning... why is he acting this way? maybe he got stockholm syndrome and doesn't want to leave anymore and just said fuck it

Good. I hope you called him out for his cuckedness.

There's nothing to even pardon as he broke no laws. All he did was publish material, he has never been charged of soliciting it. And he's not a US citizen anyways.
He's a political prisoner.

She always has.

youre right sweety we should all go to sleep and rest

Pardon or not, the second he leaves the embassy he's dead. You think this is a game?

MODS

tranies did nothing wrong

Reminder that Assange was captured by CIA year ago. It is CIA puppet in his place.

Julian is right. I can appreciate that

Assange sees the importance in the culture war.

does julien assange shitpost on Sup Forums all day?

this theory has been totally disproven dumdum

he has to go back

>mansplaining

Go back to whatever godless gay bar spawned you, you nob gobbling hobgoblin

Thing is though, it's true.

>(((disproven)))
Hello, CIA nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Based.

The charges were dropped because they were bullshit government harassment, kike. Fuck off before we gas you.

>CIA puppet calls out kikery

Yeah, very likely

Assange is a gloryfied /x/ poster

>there’s nothing feminists hate more than allies
Not necessarily true. Maybe videos like the shetard screaming at some dude for not punching notsees makes this believable, but as a former hairy armpit everyone is racist you can’t be racist to white people feminist myself, those bitches only bone allies

Assange has been dead for a year and a Sup Forumsack autist has been running his Twitter ever since

Honey pot needs to look realistic to work.

>Have consensual sex with a woman
>Government wants to extradite you for rape because you didn't use a condom
>Woman you had sex with says she wasn't raped.
>Deep state loyalists tell everyone you committed sexual assault to undermine your credibility.

nice guys btfo all over town once again

Would they risk redpilling the masses?

Someone should start a fund raiser to get enough money to put this on billboards all over California, especially Los Angeles.

>mansplaining
I never understood this one. Are women so retarded that it’s unfair to expect them to be able to reason on the same level as a man?

They use this term to disregard facts. Its absolutely hilarious

God forbid he should tell them the truth

It was the most blatant case of character assassination in modern history, and the fact that nearly all media outlets in the west played along with it is what made me lose all hope.

He has nothing better to do than shitpost on the internet. Eventually he will become one of us.

Fucking hell, lurk moar

I hope to god that this whole debacle leads to women everywhere distrusting white knights like they used to before the entire SJW movement.

Women expects you to be able to read their minds.

If they are uncertain about something, but don't ask you to clarify, they'll get annoyed with you for not being more detailed to begin with.

If they are somewhat certain of something, but because in the past you were nearly lynched for being vague about details, you decide to go into detail from the get-go; that's what they call mansplaining.

Women. Not even once.

CIA sent Pamela Anderson to poison him with vegan snacks.

This is a very good summary. Assange was a bit of a swordsman, I wonder how he goes on for pussy in the embassy?

what, a virgin MRA?

epic troll dude :D upvoted

So Zuckerberg is the mate who would rat you out and Assange would be the mate that would tell you that Zuckerberg will rat you out.

its confirmation Assange reads /pol. he posted 5 days after the Lindberg story was reposted here as part of a thread on rapist Virtanen. unlikely Assange was just browsing stories about Sweden dating to 2010?

Tell us more?

Read it and know the truth. He is a victim of Sweden's feminist insanity.

observer.com/2016/02/exclusive-new-docs-throw-doubt-on-julian-assange-rape-charges-in-stockholm/

It literally sums up everything fucking wrong with Sweden. Literally! derp.

>Stop calling me a sleaze bag.

I know. I was just baiting to get a good thread going. It's the Sup Forums way.

Pretty sure that's not true about Assange's rape case. It was because he didn't wear a condom during consensual sex. Which, in sweden is considered rape, even if she doesn't try to stop you apparently.