cuck
NTR
cuck
NTRcuckNTRNTRcuck
NTR
cuckcuckcuck
cuckNTR

I see what you did there

The cuck without me gave me the hardest laughs I've had in years.

cuck cuck cuckcu ckcuk hahahaha cuck cukc ur a cuck hahaha lol cuck uck cukcukcuck

NTR memes aside, it was at its strongest when it was just about the friendship between Kayo and Satouru. Everything else was just kinda meh up until the second time he was sent back, which is when it when the story went from being serviceable to completely ridiculous.

the only good thing to come from erased was how adorable airi is

Anyone got the screencaps of "The cuck without me" pasta? I lost everything to a tragic hard drive death

Also reminder youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4

>these comments

Sup Forums is literally riddit right?

It was that season's normalfag show, can't be helped

It was meh until the ending and then it was shit.

Nobody has them? Anyone? Please?

Great show. Miss it already.

Best seasonal show I've ever seen while it was airing. Amazing, I couldn't wait for the next episode to come on.

We're people really surprised to find out the teach was behind the whole thing? I called it out in the second episode.
Though, I called Ryuuko and Satsuki in KLK being sisters before the show aired, so I might just be really good at figuring out anime plots.

Wow user you're a genius!

You have a really cool talent.

Nah, like Adachi there really wasn't any better options for the killer to be, so it ends up being kind of obvious.

Liked it a lot.

Knowing Sup Forums some fag probably posted the link to reddit

>delete the replies but not the image

Delete this post too.

Waste of a perfectly good story.

I think some people were suspecting the blonde kid. He didn't look much clean and he knew a little too much. He could've been involved in time travel shenanigans too. The time traveling was never resolved

Wish I wouldn't have gotten so invested in the characters. Then that baby reveal might've stun less

>I called it out in the second episode.
I did too, but I think that's because I read kara no shoujo

Yeah, he was pretty suspicious as well, but it turns out he just pays attention to things.

>the best part of the show is seeing Satoru befriend and hang out with Kayo
>seeing them hold hands and blush at each other
>the author throws his ass into a coma for 15(FIFTEEN) years
>Kayo boned his best friend and he cream pied her
>his moms been forced to wipe his ass every single day when he shit himself
>he gets accused of being a pedophile
Wew

It was almost the best cuck show of that season

lol cuck is such a funny word.

anyone from reddit here?

I got you covered, kazoku

SenseixSatoru OTP

This show was more fun when it was about the romance and less about being a Detective Conan ripoff.

trash>>>>>>
trash>>>>>>
trash>>>>>>
trash>>>>>>
trash>>>>>>
I'd say trash

Why are people upset about what happened?
He's a grown ass man in a kids body, he doesn't feel anything for this child romantically, and then he goes into a coma for 15 years.
The world keeps on spinning, people move on.

Gotta shitpost.

the average Sup Forumsnon doesn't understand the concept of wanting to protect a loli without also wanting to fuck her

That last comment at the end really ties the whole thing together.

I'm more upset about the plot holes, lack of direction, and lost potential

this pretty much sums it up.

it has other redeemable qualities that make it decent, but people will only defend it behind those few and insist that you have to turn your brain off to watch it

Because there is good a chemistry between the MC and Hinazuki and it was a very good bait for shipperfags

Post that doujin