The only way to stop the complete enslavement of men in the West is to remove voting rights for women

The only way to stop the complete enslavement of men in the West is to remove voting rights for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
youtu.be/J6KohcFbkuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove jews, women are not the problem bitch

Women would never allow that.

>The only way to curb racism in america is to kill all whites
see how fucking stupid you sound? taking away the right for women to vote is arguably the worst thing for society in the US, because women will become resistant to anything a voting male will do.

Wow, so much stupidity in North America. Idiotic analogies etc. Maybe your men deserve being whipped cucks whose only raison-d'ĂȘtre is to be servants to your women.

The only way to stop the complete enslavement of men in the West is to remove voting rights for women.

Would reform divorce laws to be something else than a transition of funds from men to women. Stop getting men fired for calling someone "Hot Chocolate". In Sweden it would stop the jailing of men for rape without evidence. Etc.

I think repairing the broken Divorce laws will fix the demographic problems in the West without going overboard.

>Women are not the problem
Yeah never mind the fact that the second they got the right to vote, they lobbied for prohibition and in doing so created the largest organized crime industry this country had ever seen, whose effects are still being felt today.

men (and women) in the west are slaves to jews. Who the fuck do you think is writing and creating those bullshit laws. (((who))) the fuck do you think is litigating those cases. (((who))) the fuck is controlling and subverting everyone through control of media and culture.

get the fuck out of my face with your one dimensional logic

>women lobbied to remove the alcohol jew that destroyed society
>men found a way to continue to be slaves to degeneracy
>muh womyns fault bruh

Prohibition did not create the mafia
Our immigration policy did

>because women will become resistant to anything a voting male will do.

At that point, they'd have no choice in the matter. The only way you can take away women's vote is by force, so by that point our society has already collapsed and women would then be dependent on men to survive, or the men banded together to implement some sort of patriarchal system to prevent a societal collapse. Either way, women won't have a choice.

did women create the (((FED)))
did women send millions of white men to die for jews
did women burn Europe to the ground and give it to communists
are women importing heroin from Afghanistan to create an opioid epidemic
did women import slaves from Africa
did women start a nation wrecking civil war

motherfuckers think they are talking to their beta bitch friends.. you're not a man, you're a fucking embarrassment

You first Swedebro
Just convince you women to give it up, it seems your women are already the most easily brainwashed in the world

this

>muh women brainwashed
>men thought this jew puppet was going to change anything
this shit is getting pathetic

Women would have done all those things if given the power. You sound like one of those pathetic "all women are wonderful" beta faggots.

The only thing that matters is that ever since they were given the vote, the size of government has grown exponentially, with most of the gibsmedats given to women on the backs of men, the family has been destroyed, and birthrates have collapsed. Tell me how we can reverse the divorce laws, eliminate welfare for single mothers, return them to being traditional housewives with children instead of career gals with cats, as long as women can vote?

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

>tfw you find out Islam is the final redpill

White Sharia may be the only hope for the white race.

(((defense))) spending accounts for more than all the social programs combined. Billions of your taxes go to jews every year but since you're a bitch you stay quiet and blame your women because it's safer. Ironic that guys always say women conform to societal norms but you pussies are too scared to even mention jews.

>how
remove the fucking jews.

>war room muh white sharia
drunk zog veterans larping

Defense spending should be the biggest part of the government, and welfare that benefits single women over intact families should be eliminated. Social Security is a ponzi scheme that requires constant population growth, which is impossible to maintain forever on a finite planet, so it needs to be eliminated. You are obviously a pathetic roastie if you want to cut defense spending while increasing welfare.

Marriage is the enslavement of women

say the word "jews" you fucking bitch

if that defense spending was for legitimate things it would be one thing, but the military industrial complex charging $88 for a fucking plastic spoon that his brother sells is another.
when did I mention anything about "single mothers" or welfare?! It
takes care of itself once you get the jews out.

say the word jews you pussy

((()))
stay _cucked

Jesus, I step out of the room to take a shit, and you have a fit. I don't like the Jews, and they are responsible for brainwashing women to destroy the nation states. But we are never going to take away their power, so long as women can vote. Women will never vote to change the divorce laws, or get rid of the female bias in the family courts. They will never vote to get rid of welfare for single mothers, or get rid of bias toward women in education.

lol, sowy
but seriously, why are you so obsessed with marriage laws?! Marry a better woman and you will not have to worry about divorce. Most divorces are jew related anyway (financial struggles). You're basically the male version of sjws (they blame men, you blame women) and jews win.

>You're basically the male version of sjws (they blame men, you blame women) and jews win.
except women have proven time and time again that they can't lead anything other than into the ground

Hey, I apologize for being so profane with you.

when have women ever led anything?! They literally create men, but you blame them?

Good start.

I think you need to see this: youtu.be/J6KohcFbkuY

it does not matter how good of a woman you find if the court system is infested with sjw nutjobs. It does not matter how amazing the woman is if the laws are biased and destructive against men.

It does not matter what you think of men like me. The legal system is invested with sjw twunts, judges and lawyers hell bent on producing more of themselves.

I'm just going to sit over here, eat my popcorn and watch you flaming idiots tear society apart.

First they came for the Niggers, and I did not speak out -- Because I was not a Nigger.

Then they came for the Kikes, and I did not speak out -- Because I was not a Kike.

Then they stopped coming because there weren't anymore problems

what are you talking about?! A good woman will divorce a good husband because reasons?!