If Homosexuality is just a mental condition...

If Homosexuality is just a mental condition, why do fascfags want to kill them rather than allow them treatment & recovery?
>inb4 edgy & original 'death is the only cure'

most (((fascists))) are gay and just projecting.

because they keep pushing it on fucking kids running around the fucking streets fucking each other in the asses.
elementary kids nor even high school kids need to read about how jimmy has 2 dads and they fuck each other in the ass

death is the only cure

lel

Is it gay that I wanna penetrate Richard Spencer's boipussy?

Eve had that all under wraps with her serpent seed. Good thing roger stone is talking about weinstein and epstein and clinton. trump and epstein have nothing to do with one another but of course. nobody is falling for this shit and putin is a pedo too. his best buddy in the whole world. he also made out with pence. another probable pedo closet faggot feminist without any balls. muh mardi gras REEEEEEEEE

You can't fix it. Gays rape kids and make them gay. You become gay by getting fucked in the ass. We have to lock them up or kill them so no more kids get raped in the ass

>most (((fascists))) are gay and just projecting.
t.literal fag

>gets born from pussy; Christ didnt but muh "apples" etc etc
>no marriages nor vaginas in heaven
>many bisexual biblical figures
>genetics
>babby dick passes mommy vagina
>suck on tits whole life
>can't function without constantly recreating this penis vagina bullshit
>i'm not a mofo at all! im not a fucken babby
gays outbreed you 7:1 anyways and that will only increase. hiv is dead. only for us. freud is a liar. this board are the pedos. NOICE!

They get more treatment than sexual majorities and still have more substance abuse disorders, serious mental illness, manic depressive episodes etc.

>not enjoying getting fucked in the ass

what a fag. It feels great try it out.

>bundle of sticks symbolism
>"he's" the faggot
everybody is at least bi. his balls hang low. has a brain. you have no balls and only a giant yeast infected pussy hat. wanna lie about biology now too maybe? you eat da pee pee. enjoy

My car is worth £500; one day I am in a horrendous accident and it is mangled beyond recognition. It can be fixed as good as new, but that would cost literally £30,000 to do. What happens to my car?

Welcome to fascism.

not going to lie thats hot
sauce?

a kindergarten classroom

>everybody is at least bi
stop projecting you disgusting sodomite

grab them. hi fags take my daughters. no man compliments women. no man cries about foreskins

what are you even rambling about you mentally ill sodomite

kike

holy shit dude thats fucked up

back to sucking baby penis

Because not everyone is worth saving.

>disliking sodomites is jewish behavior
you really should go back you deranged heretic

yeah. it is. elliot shimon. captain of isis. a yid. a fertility cult. we banned jew stars. am i supposed to believe an user with a chinky commie flag of some sort speaks perfect english and lies his pussy off? ok rabbi. proxies dont exist and i love you and believe everything you say. keep fronting against men and for kikes and jewesses

пyши кyp мopoн eдeн

>kiss of putin youtube video
ok sodomite

the only cure for mental illness is a bullet through the brain

excuse me?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU

i dont know, monkey. even jewgle translate cant tell me what you say. you make no sense. nobody cares whether you live or die. keep yabbering in whatever pagan rapist liar language you want
kill all males

your worst nightmare

TELL ME MORE
I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

top kek
sodomites can't decipher slav runes
also go to a doctor
you type like you have psychosis

fascist here, I love sucking dick, I guess we were all projecting all along

It's degenerate because homosexuality and sodomy effectively makes everyone's anus, mouth, stab wound, a tool for pleasure. When men love each other like women and men do, they are play acting. Men and women who love each other are also play-acting. There is no real romantic love. It is an invention of society. People buttfuck because they want to stick their dicks in a tight hole. It's not a mental illness per se, homosexuality reflects a want for animalistic pleasure at the expense of the individual's psyche. The harm is done to the giver and receiver who are scarred for life so they have to defend their actions to exhume an inner guilt. Gays inherently feel guilty and that is why they are so defensive. All gay sex is rape.

>allow them treatment
Hey, I'm all for electrocuting faggots, my dude. Just name the time and place.

:)

all right wing movements from golden dawn's shekel logo on down. to hitler's creation of israel. broken cross. and closeted faggotry. creation of israel. to jewnald. are all assholes and mega kikes. enable book of revelation. lie. peddle mental diseases called spiritual problems with their womany jew bag isis and everything else. masters of the protocols. weak vagina "men" with daddy issues. cover artists for pedos. peterson is a tranny. anderson is a kike lisping foreskin obsessed faggot. these people do nothing but spread aids and pedophilia and worship animals and call anybody else "fags" because they invented that word. and clearly theyre not faggy at all. theyre also shit with economy and are in bed with all the lazy aristocrats in the world. Christ said these people are literal sons of serpent. and God said this too. and joseph confirmed serpent seed too in the protoevangelium of james

tory smith. christopher steele

kys

holy shit, too much redpills please stop

lol :). i dont know what else to say. thanks for not being a prick and having an open mind. i made a typo. i said creation of isisrael twice. one of them should have said "haavara"

> :)

the greek word for cross is pole. somebody posted a nazi picture of the "inside" of the earth. where all the nephilim "straight" people create are kept and bisexual david killed. was all nazi symbols and jew stars. also read about the 144,000 and why they are defiled by only pussies

thats the whole thing. gay means happy and youre fucken miserable. all i need is a turkey baster. maybe one day not even that. i interact with females forcefully all the time. it's torture

Good luck to you, wise man. I hope one day you will achieve a higher strata of existence.

Your bait is weak as fuck.

thanks. i dont think we should be ignorant. and i think adam and eve were kicked out due to bestiality. and not for "learning things" from a talking apple. i feel like shit that i misjudged you and got a 666 post for that. i should have known better. numerology is meaningless and is a banned activity. but. God Bless

ever hear of damage control

>dont smile
>explains why you do this
>you cant tell me why bitches are worth my time
>bait

Sadly with mental diseases, many are incurable and don't want to treat them. It's more efficient to simply kill them.

vagina

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

they won't let themselves be treated

invented all this shit in 1880. have no evidence. ignore that only kikes have these. excellent post. murderers over lies. you have no face and are a coward. youre possessed. become a woman

>am i supposed to believe an user with a chinky commie flag of some sort
You're obviously a fucking burger

I have nothing against gays who keep their lives to themselves. I also don't mind if they are open about it, so long as it only comes up when appropriate.

Hetero relationships are obviously sexual, and human reproductive practices are necessarily part of society; but we package them in euphemism when possible so that parents can teach their children at the pace appropriate to those children's levels of maturity, and because people who aren't attracted to us don't want to think about our body fluids and what we taste like. Some people have more vivid imaginations than others, and some are just lonely.

Since PIV sex is unavoidable without the species going extinct, there's nothing we can do about leaving this open to question except to make it part of a formal relationship which has other meanings and functions. But if I go with my wife to breakfast or we appear together at a school function, it's still a mystery whether she swallows my cum. You don't know what I like to put in her asshole. Above all else you don't know how I'm acting out my developmental problems.

When you see two gays together, you can't be sure which of these things they are doing, but it is clear that they do some of it. People who sit very close to each other and hold hands in public almost always lick each other's genitals in private and play with each other's assholes, because if you're gay that's all there is to do. For straight men these are particularly offensive thoughts, because straight men dislike body hair and we react viscerally to the idea of exchanging fluids with other men. Most of us also don't want anything in our butts.

Gays couples in public should avoid PDAs and casual talk that exposes their relationship, except when they are in places associated with counterculture, nightlife, sexuality, or healthcare. They should use the word "partner" and not discuss their private lives around children or within easy earshot of strangers. This is how it worked for thousands of years.

Not at all

>for this cause
>deletes the part right before that
>rome was known for pagan temple whoredoms of both genders
>that "for that cause" it expicitly states was the worship of reptiles and graven images and other animals
>the frog idol on here?
>"faggotry"

I don't want to kill them. I just want to quarantine the aids in concentration camps.

it's dead. but only for gays. we have flintstones vitamins that kill hiv transmission. dead. but even these vitamins die inside a vagina. enjoy

Because you fags won't accept you have a mental disorder

SAGE this shit.

After all that I realize I didn't answer your question. People who don't want to get well don't deserve treatment. I would rather they just go on being gay. Instead of trying to fix these people we should educate them about anal sex and promiscuity, but we've b been doing that on and off for three decades and they just don't seem to give a damn.

memes. if people break a leg we have tests and evidence of an illness. no such thing exists in kiked psychiatry. ink blots are not evidence. there are no x rays. no blood tests. no nothing. just like evolution and carbon dating and the "pear" earth. you stupid cow
straights have anal. pussies give throat cancer. i havent seen nor smelled a single gross thing on a man. two sphincters. poop doesnt store that low. only we have g spots

This went drastically off-topic

it did? youre kinda quiet eh? saying your little tiny two words of nothing and of bullshit. when you could have chosen to quote anything in here you disagreed with and fight against it. but you cant. so generic weak woman shit from you it is

The issue is more to do with fag culture, which something faggots always avoid in discussion

They say shit like 'why should one person not be allowed to love one other person' to make it sound all wholesome, and ignore the vastly higher rates of abuse in fag 'relationships' the massive over representation of fag peados, the degenerate hookup culture like grindr which was a precursor to the shit like tinder we have now, and their use of children to push their agenda, with kids barely dressed surrounded by barely dressed adults in 'pride' parades

Oh and stuff like bug chasing

Fags are a scourge on the earth

>You become gay by getting fucked in the ass
This is bullshit.

top tier shitposting

youre a dyke and a liar and never question yourself. do everything you can to make excuses for fact YOU are the original sinners. the left doesnt go around spouting claims about personal responsibility because they know human nature better and you simply talk out of your period hole. how am i womany? a clear insult. when all you do is drink estrogen?

Why doesn't God stop making fags if he hates them?

wew laddies wtf i love trichomoniasis nao

oh hey, you're back

welcome back schizo, I can still recognize you by your fucked up speech patterns

makes vaginas cheaper for everybody else

Maybe it isn't a mental condition in the first place, maybe it's part of yourself. Like beign OP and a faggot.

>get bummed
>discover prostate stimulation
>seek more benis in bum

it's a vicious circle

You're literallly just rambling about bullshit, probably on drugs like most faggots,

Setting a real great example here.

Hang yourself sodomite

oh hey pussified liar bitch. the biggest problem from the nose in the world we have right now. speech patterns? that's just a fancy way of saying youre an idiot. substance>style. go perform cunnilingus on the shekinah hoax and hope for your 72 nonexistent virgins. nice movies you create though. gotta work on your kike accent and kike parents though

>LOL ID

>When men love each other like women and men do, they are play acting. Men and women who love each other are also play-acting. There is no real romantic love. It is an invention of society. People buttfuck because they want to stick their dicks in a tight hole.
>All gay sex is rape.
lol

Everything is a mental condition. Reality is not real. Wake up sheeple.

>rabbit
Daughter confirmed tranny

noice
you had ample opportunity to PROVE what you claim. you failed. like you always do. vaginas will fix you. just like they fixed adam. oops theyre both dead now. have cursed sexual organs. say hi to daddy snake for me. you cuck

If they were raped, they'd probably be traumatized and avoid sex.

Why waste money treating them?

It isn't a disease in the same way that addiction isn't a real disease. Your muscles aren't forcing you to drink or shoot up, and nothing is forcing you to take it in the bum. It's a choice, and a degenerate choice that hurts society as a whole, especially when you allow them to raise children. You aren't born a special snowflake, and you aren't suffering from an ailment, you're just a hedonistic animal and you should be exiled from society or hung.

>brain replicates greece
>so smart you are now in debt

you never chose pussies i guess. so i guess nobody is "straight" or "gay". ill settle with gay. goose and gander there bud

Sexual abuse survivors, especially in younger ages develop hyperactive sex drives. This isn't anything new, it's the same reason every stripper's been touched by a step-dad or uncle.

except all you do is lie and golden shekels aint gon do fuck about it. also this has nothing to do with what was being spoken of

noice

Mamal's are biologically engineered to desire pussy, it's literally the only reason why life exists.

Babes, try to lurk more.