CANADA WHITE NATIOALISM AND ETHNICITY

What about canadian nationalists..are they active?

are there any up-to-date statistics of ethincity of Canada avaiable? I can find papers from 2011 only...

also fuck Trudeau..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's your new flag.

what about those statistics?

Trudeau is doing exactly what Trudeau's are good at. Igniting the seperatists in the west. Maybe the east too, who gives a fuck about those guys.

That's nice but this one is better.

if there is any hope for the east it lies in Quebec, in the west Alberta is currently passing through an NDP phase, but the conservatives will probably win in a landslide. These don't matter however because the average Canadian is fanatically pro-immigration particularly boomers and female millennials. Whats interesting about these demographics is that they are very often one-issue voters, and generally don't pay attention to the news or happenings apart from the big things. and in those cases its never details only broad strokes. I have no data to provide, these are merely my insights from having lived here.

They're either working to pay the new refugees to breed, or waiting for the US to annex the country and go all white.

>average Canadian is fanatically pro-immigration particularly boomers and female millennials

why do people do this to their land? I dont understand...

Boomers were fed consumerist ideology which they past to millennials as fact. We are taught it is moral and good to self-sacrifice ourselves for the "future"(by having less kids) while simultaneously taught to consume everything available. Subconsciously I think people know we will not be apart of this Utopian future, but the wording and symbols used to indoctrinate create a masochistic desire for self-destruction.

On the 25th of this month the "ethnocultural diversity report" will be released as part of the 2016 national census. Expect a slew of articles to pour out boasting how much more "diverse" we've become and how ebil Whites will soon be a minority.

It was the plan all along.
Being "Canadian" is a totally meaningless concept, widely perceived as a state of mind as opposed to a nation.

so is there any hope in quebec at least?

Canada is not a white nation, it's a meeting of disease ridden women and drug addict pixies, chinaman and indiaman and the ever cucking frenchie, like what the hell relevance does white nationalism have? You all fucking suck just kill yourself stop wasting time and resources you bearded manlet

Speak for yourself. Rural BC is nothing like Vancouver or Toronto. BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan outside of the cancerous cities are still very much traditional

I am pretty sure Canada is whiter than the USA though

yes and no, while Quebec has the strongest nationalist faction, their dependence on equalization payments from provinces like Alberta make independence a pipe dream at best. Without a bottom-up reform of government spending (people getting off benefits sociale) as well as additional steps that would turn Quebec into an energy producer, it is likely that the province will remain a nation within a nation.

I can confirm from the Okanagan that this is true

Amerishart here.
The most right wing faggots in canada are our most liberal.

The conservative party are literal libtards in Leafland. Hell, Germany has a better chance of waking up.

In short, thanks to Trudeau Senior, the "virtues" of tolerance, acceptance and apathy subverted our original spirit of loyalty and traditionalism. It's been made central to the new 'Canadian' """identity""" that we blindly accept foreigners and dilute our nation into a meaningless, abstract concept.

Canada's doing quite well demographically still but the mass immigration is starting to show. It's quite extraordinary how quickly and effectively the leftists completely subverted our national identity and culture. Don't let it happen to yours.

The 2016 census data is coming out Oct 27th, 2017

>WHITES UNDER 73% COMING SOON
LMAO

So you started going to shit in the 80s?

The flood gates began opening in 1971 as you can see... That was when Trudeau Sr. was PM ;^)

1967, when the Cuckdeau Sr took office

ill rake you myself fag

when will these motherfucking TRUDEAUS finally GO AWAY for fucks sake!

We are establishing cells and networks but security is currently a priority over recruitment

>burgershit opinion

Kek, just wait. You think the BLM is contained? You're getting worse than us in a big way, 52%.

hi csis

Vancouver is Chinese now

Chinaman are the real canadians. We built the railways. If no chinaman no canada. We are taking over.

Everyone in this thread have already been identified as having stopped clapping.

Canada is a lost cause. Canadians hate themselves and have gone into full suicide mode, like sweden.

wew..what a good lad

White nationalism can never happen in Canada. We are too divided as a people. Rural vs City, Anglo vs Quebecois, Native vs Canadian. Not to mention we have a quickly aging population that wants as many immigrants to come in as possible so that they can give themselves cushy pensions and inflate the price of their properties.

This is true.

>memeflag

Whatever you say Shlomo

What did I say that was wrong?

>the average Canadian is fanatically pro-immigration particularly boomers

They really aren't. You should try actually reading comments on news articles or, and this is shocking I know, pick up an actual newspaper and read the editorial section and the letters readers send in.

Trudeau is fucking pretty badly considering how young his government is. The Khadr payment is going to be an issue that silently looms over him until the next election. The way he handles the Morneau thing was egg on his (and the parties) face, not to mention Bombardier, the fact the defence minister is a straight up liar, wasting billions buy delaying F35 purchase. That's just off the top of my head.

Voters tend not to forget in this country. He won't be able to get by on his pretty boy image next election. he will actually be held accountable for things he did or did not do while in office.

Not to mention the NDP seems to have found themselves a viable candidate that is sure to siphon votes of from the Liberal party.

Not even taking into account how many people think he is just a straight up pussy. his public image of wearing silly socks and (literally) crying all the time is not doing him any favors.

Just wait.

>reading comments on news

Kek this is true. Comments are primarily right wing or at the very least centrist. Of course, comments on all news stories have been disabled on 90% of sites now

If Jew minority can dominate western world so can the majority

This is what the state media spends our shelels on:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

By design

Hey yeah, I guess I don't actually care about race I want everyone to die equally

People who still think that the media is on their side are not worth saving

What the fuck are you talking about? Who even mentioned the jews? I'm telling you that there won't be a white nationalist movement in Canada because everybody is too divided and boomers want to see their property prices inflated.

CBC allows comments, they are pretty hilarious sometimes.

I'm starting to feel this blackpill. The leftist subversion of this once excellent country is sickening and hardly anyone even notices. We've been pacified from settlers, loyalists, and colonizers into the goodest of goyim. The British Canada that was alive not so long ago is probably dead forever.

Being (actually) right-wing up here is incredibly isolating and maddening. It's like 95% of people are absolute fucking zombies stuck on the neoliberal and neocon koolaid.

>memeflag

right back ya.

hahaha when do we start killing media executives

Fuck off Chang, no one wants more of you in the west

Cuck I'm insinuating whatever your actual country is that it's worse or down a similar road.

Where in the hell did they get those uninformed ideas?

>Not to mention the NDP seems to have found themselves a viable candidate that is sure to siphon votes of from the Liberal party.

the LPC will shit themselves to death trying to out-virtue signal against the brown guy and a lot can still happen between now and the election. Scheer forms a government with a minority at worst.

>that dislike bar
>that disabled comments section

Have you ever tried asking people's opinion in public? Normies don't read the news, they don't comment on articles. The average Canadian on the street is ignorant of everything not directly related to his or her circumstances.

You have very little faith in the people of this country.

I am the most white possible, putting me at the ultimate zenith of racial identity all shall fear me and despair

All we have to do is stop listening to Jews and listen to our founding fathers.

it makes me fucking die inside when someone finds out I own guns and believe Canada should have a Second Amendment and they react like "WHAAAAAT?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT GUNS THEY KILL PEOPLE AND ARE SCARY!!!!111"

Only because I was born and grew up here.

Defeatist Jew is obvious

Just virtue signalling, very stronk here. Schools, media, politics are very lockstep and super cucked. Tried getting involved in a ((conservative)) party. Got real pathetic real quick.

Our only hope is Cascadia, boys

Chinked.

It's a mistake to assume ignorance. Canadians on the whole are intelligent. You shouldn't conflate Canadian normies with American normies. Just because someone doesn't browse Sup Forums doesn't mean they are ignorant to the world. There still are conservative news organizations in this country.

When was the last time you were in school?

not defeatist, simply a realist. Without some kind of cultural/perspective shift that affects all levels of Canadian political culture, nothing will happen except what is already happening.

What a based motherfucker. It's sad that the nation he created has been squandered.
>The average Canadian on the street is ignorant of everything not directly related to his or her circumstances.
This is the biggest issue. The only way it will be solved is by the neoliberal system imploding and their 'bubble' being popped, which given the trend of the west, looks like it will. The average Canadian has become extremely apathetic, soft, and pacified. They have no grasp of the 'bigger picture', have no roots, no real identity nor culture, and are completely content with it because they're not in any discomfort.

It's a sort of funny contrast, this website attracts a lot 'loner' types, the INTP personality is massively overrepresented here for example. The fact that we're not so ingrained within this society that we mutually reject leads to us being able to see the 'bigger picture' instead of frivolous, meaningless shit like pop culture and other normie distractions.

No hes right. I dont know a single person except for one of my friends who has the slightest knowledge or care about politics or even current events. they are all 100% lobotomized without a single original thought in their heads. I often get made fun of for being interested in politics.

Mmm rural BC is beautiful, I cycled through it this summers past. I still hate this nothingburger country, it fucntions basically a giant paywall to enterprise, free healthcare is a lie, instead taxes pay for disgusting people to breed and do drugs

Would never happen in canada, we dont have the media manipulation you poor retards have in the states.

^ This, I want guns and land, from sea to shining sea

can you tell me more? I want to join my unis young conservative club but Im worried its just gonna be a faggy good goy cuckservative orgy

Pretty much this, Quebec is still a few years behind Sweden, but not cucked enough from being fucked completely

We still have the hell's angels and la meute and they better do something about this shit

what in the unholy FUUUUUUCK

is this a joke?

CBC has been failing for years. nobody actually watches it outside of hockey.

lol fuck off pierre

I'm 90% sure these threads on Sup Forums are honeypots

Nice try CSIS

When we were still 85% white lol. How is it now?

How old are you.

chinks are fucking BASED

There are many far-right Canadians, especially in western Canada.

fuck ya, kelownafag here, there's so much implicit whiteness here
vancouver stereotypes us as racist and thats A-OK with me

>Quebec
>One of the biggest MUH DIVERSITY provinces in the fucking country right after Ontario

For what area is that ?

Give it a shot but be ready for disappointment. Try dropping a few very very soft red pills and you should be able to gauge if there is anybody worth interfacing with, maybe this younger generation realizes what they're in for.

Everything we say and do is under constant government monitoring. The more folks speak out the less important individuals are.
Never call for criminal acts or violence that's a honeypot

Say something provocative to strangers anyone who smiles is /yourguy/

I'm really hoping GI comes to canada but I recognize it's mostly a European thing

maybe IE will get more poplar

wait a minute, so you're telling me the people who are against white supremacy as the real traitors to Canada?

There is hope. I managed to get a "there is no canadian culture" person to concede that an anglophone canadian culture existed in the past, but it had been suppressed by Trudeau SR multiculturalism policy and the public education system saying canada is a country of immigrants, when the canadian culture is derived from SETTLERS on the frontiers of English-Scottish descent and this Canadian culture had been dominating the Quebecois culture that existed before, and the various indigenous cultures, including the metis, who had attempted to gain sovereignty for itself with the Louis Riel rebellion.

Therefore they admitted that Anglo-Canadian culture exists, and the Quebecois and Metis cultures exist independent of Canadian culture.

What is hilarious is I'm descended from central europeans who immigrated in the 1960s so I basically had to argue I'm not a part of Canadian culture to get him to admit that Canadian culture exists

The canadian government is a disgusting creature. they seek not to serve the people who elected them, but to turn the country into a foreign owned multikulti hellhole. the canadian governments solution to declining birthrates is to increase the population to 100m by 2100. of course anyone who is unplugged from the programming can see that this will do nothing but flood the jobs market with unskilled cheap labour that will drive down wages and make getting a job near impossible for our children. this issue alone shows that the government is directly working against the citizens of this country. instead of looking at reasons why Canadians arent having kids (fucked housing market, economy hurtling towards collapse, anti white propaganda, out of control hedonism) and working to fix those problems, their solution is to make it 10 times worse for everyone to ensure that them and their lobbyists stay afloat. this shit would not fly in the US due to an armed population that scrutinizes the government but in Leafland people just accept it and look at their shoes while convincing themselves that "we will achieve strength through diversity".