Anyone else ready for the biggest nonhappening of 2017?

On 11/4, antifa is supposed to throw their biggest pout fest yet. Get you frozen pizzas and tendies ready so we can watch them implode.

They're planning to storm my city hall and police HQ ARMED. They have Molotovs and thermite stockpiled and plan on using the thermite on the squad cars to burn through the engine blocks.

Little do they know how many deep cover undercovers from city and state are in their bloc.

But they are terrorists
Won't they just be open targets. Surely they'll all be going to jail or the grave?

Lets pray its the grave, but I doubt they would openly say their plans and actually do just that, then again it is the autistic left we are talking about.

I'm not too worried about these faggots

Its pretty amusing, usually it's Sup Forums that are claiming theres gunna be a big happening when our autistic gnostic bullshit star charts align on this random date and then nothing happens, except its libtards claiming THEYLL be the one doing something, and nothing will happen.

OK pol.
whadd i miss?
I demand more information

You see, niggerflag, an organization called Refuse Fascism, headed by known terrorist Bill Ayers, is planning to launch nationwide demonstrations against Trump and Pence on the 4th. They've publicly claimed plans to chimpout in six cities. We here have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off speculating on what they might do, imagining their plans to inject people with AIDS needles on the street, go door to door killing conservatives with data given to them by facebook and google, and just generally psyching ourselves up with paranoid bullshit.

Kek, more infiltrated than the klan.

I think that they are going to walk in circles with no opposition. If they step on their dicks, they will just get their shit pushed in like they did a few weeks ago.

Looks like they are skipping my state.
bummer, must be the firearm ownership rate

I know right? I don't think they're gonna show up to their own party.

imagine being this much of a little milksop runt

She really needs to wax that lip.

What is the deal with Omaha? Is it as bad as the other ones?

Me and my entire cul-de-sac are armed and ready, just in case.

It's probably connected to the University

Ahh. I see.

>On 11/4, antifa is supposed to throw their biggest pout fest yet. Get you frozen pizzas and tendies ready so we can watch them implode.

Cant wait to get high, eat a pizza and watch this with you faggots. Its going to be /comfy/ as fuck

Chicago should be a prime chimpout

>my city not on the map

not surprising as the area is already "owned" by a well known and established non-white racist gang. regardless i dont plan on being here on the 4th

LOLOLOLO Now, that's more like it. At least Beavis & Butthead were somewhat funny. The only way the antifags could be funny is when you hear the SPLAT as they hit the pavement.

Life's too short to eat shit. Especially if this turns out to be the LARP befitting a bunch of butthurt crybabies.
Get the women in the kitchen & make like it's Game Day. If there's gonna be a sudden cool snap, there might even be tamales here.

It's not antifa. It's communists.

what the fuck are you on dweeb?

Literally the exact same thing. Antifa was born as a communist movement and never changed. It's Antifa. It is Antifa, and i hope to see them shot dead by the feds.

Antifa may be informally communist, but the November 4 protest is being organized specifically by an outright communist party.

In references to Refuse Fascism
>Bob Avakian, chairman of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA, called the ad hoc group together after the 2016 election. They’re planning a nationwide Occupy-esque protest on Nov. 4.

They'll get some of their buddies to come out dressed like 90's white power skinheads to "oppose" them for the media to film

While we're at it, let's not forget BAMN and possibly La Raza.