Danganronpa 3

>Stab her right away after she asked for your protection
You had one job. That body was meant for intensive banana thrusting and donut ravaging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBNYaJwOWA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>create cute characters just to make us feel more Despair when they die
Fuck you Kodhacka

So why the hell didn't Madarai stop this?

somebody get me fanart of her and saionji together, i swear they're twins

>the donut and banana scene

What was that about? Was it referring to how Mikan took away imposter's donuts and how he should eat healthy things like fruit?

>Madarai
>Usefull
Pick one

How does Monaca not have a bigger fanbase?

Are you a harem protagonist?

Why the fuck did half of them even start killing
The one chick was crazy about her mom, stabbed a guy, and everyone went fucking ballistic
The guy who stabbed this girl had no reason to do so

He's a shit bodyguard.

And besides, why does a SC need a fucking bodyguard outside of a crazy Junko situation?

Shit spinoff villain
>hurr I'll create a new Junko.

he was dead before the killing game

What Imposter and Mikan's son would look like?

I hope V3 goes back to unsettling, comfy jazz. Beautiful Dead is one of my favorite tracks ever.

He saved Asahina ass and at least tried to protect Kirigiri.

Plenty of people like Monaca-chan.

D E S P A I R M A G I C
E
S
P
A
I
R

M
A
G
I
C

I fucking hated her when I started AE, but in the end she revealed to be a better villain than Junko. Now I like her

Space NEET was a pretty good villain in that I really, truly hated her. She was evil, and I hated her for it. What more can you want in a villain?
So in that sense, I'm a fan
But also fuck that bitch

Sore WA chigao yo
He personally investigated after the incident during 0 and personally fought Ryoko, who came into existence after the killings

Kizakura scouted the octuplets and the school didn't know how to put their talents to use so they just stuck them with the "elites" of the school

Virtually no HPA student is right in the head. You push the right buttons, and they all turn into screaming retards.

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

UDG psycho satan was hated
DR2 PSeudo Junko space NEET is loved

Nothing cause it won't exist

There were 8 of them. 1 died before the student council game.

Isnt there "real" talent ultimate multiple births?

Juzobro reporting in.

no i mean
the oldest madarai, the primary bodyguard, was killed before the killing game.
the other seven died during zero.
also it's chigau*

Looks perfect, my friend! Thank you once again.

Ultra Cute Girl!

Students can have more than one talent.

Not enough people played her geimu.

I hated her at first in UDG but by the end I was praying Kohacka would make her the villain in DR3.

That being said, I really have to get myself some sleep. Stay strong and take care, my friend!

It helps that she has a better plan, better motivation and more believeable resources. You can see her systematically befriend and undermine people, you can see her manipulate people rather than just being largely told so.

Also, her plan is more palatable because it mostly revolves around a town rather than the whole world. Junko's ability to just fuck the entire world over just because she convinced a few japanese kids to kill themselves is just wildly out of proportion.

Much better villain than Junko.

So what're you guys doing until Monday

Oh. So it's likely Mukurology killed him while she and Junko were kidnapping the council.

I'm hoping she somehow picks up all the people who don't care about hope or despair before retreating into space forever to get away from this dumb nonsense to be honest
the story is already beyond absurd at this point so why not

Forgot the rest of my pasta
My pleasure, brother, and good night!

I was going back through DR2 looking or hidden Monokumas I missed the first time around
But I've got a full set now, so not much

My wife Chisa is cute

Chiaki wasn't part of student council's killing game, so Despair Chiaki is now confirmed for mastermind of DR3's killing game. Just like I predicted in the very begining.

I hate her as a person but she made a great villian. She got in people's heads and twisted them in a way Junko should've, including Komaru's in the controller scene. The best villians are the ones who are constantly in your ear and won't shut the he'll up. Since we got more scenes of her than we did of Junko in both of the first 2 games, we see more of her manipulative nature, so she gets a pass as an antagonist.

Would you fuck a soldier girl?

yep. can't have him trying to guard anyone when the intention is mutual killing.

thanks for making me save like 5 of these, assholes

>disabled autism eyes
Literally how can anyone find this cute

>she's smiling in the OP now

Maybe if she took a bath first.

producing hope

never underestimate this board's ability to take the bait kodaka dangles in front of them

Did you not read DR0?

It's possible that she's one of the casualties of the Tragedy too. The students start rioting and it did get more and more violent over time (I think that's how the SHSL Botanist died?)

>Mukuro killed 7 guys of well above average height and strength
>Fought Sakura to a draw (If you really want to call DR:IF a source)
How the fuck does she do it?

this scene and the killing game was where all the budget went

Are you kidding me? I'd get her pregnant and ruin her career as a Despair Sister.

If only she didn't die for you Munakata you edgy faggot.

You failed to protect her smile.

It's just preparing you for Chiaki

Endure now so you won't feel as bad later

yes

Trained by a formidable mercenary group.

She stinks and looks like a pig.

Here I am

None of this happened and Asahina wasn't even in DR0

Izuru will do literally nothing but watch Junko's shenannigans a bit more and then get bored.

Mukuro confirmed for utter shit, really off putting character.

Gotta get that fujoshi money

All I remember is that he said he wasn't able to protect them. I don't remember where it said one of them died. Was that the long haired guy in the cell with the mutants?

no

I don't fuck corpses

She doesnt know anything other than Junkos influence and by the time she figures out theres a world outside of her its too late.

Thanks
Nah, just teasing
Nope. That should be big enough

But any requests? I'll take one or two, depending on the demand of it

the two people in the cells were steering committee members.

Can someone give me a good reason why the Student Council members look more boring than Naegi's class and Chaika's class?

I though the Student Council was also full of Ultimates yet the Student Council members pretty much look like normal Reserve Course Students.

Barely any of them look unique at all.

You would think the student council would be more unique looking than anybody else.

Like for example, the student council president would always be wearing a crown and holding a scepter in his head.

Considering that they all lasted less than half an episode, I doubt there was much effort put into their designs.

They're more unique than the jello reserve course students

So I guess Izuru will not be active participant but rather observer?

And Junko will push most of her crimes on him?

It's this Orochimaru looking guy.

And yes the first brother died before the killing game even happened. He wasn't invited to come which means he couldn't protect the student council which is why he was so bitter.

I think they were supposed to look that way, I think. They're not super powerful, imposing people—they're a group of hopeless victims and they look that way. They're fodder, so they look like fodder.

Why waste character designs on characters that are going to live for a total of 8 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBNYaJwOWA8

>excuses

Mukuro is a shit character and person and glad she's rotting in hell where she belongs.

>babby's first perspective drawing

Around half of them looked slightly better than generic, I thought. Kohacka can get away with it regardless due to Reserve Course trash all being blue smurf people barring the attractive ones like Hajime and Natsumi.

>More than 2000 student kill themselves
>Nothing
>more than 10 retarded kill themselves
>The most tragic event in the school
Jin is a hack.

>Nope. That should be big enough

wider

Because they only existed for like 10 minutes.

I think it's because the latter kickstarted the former but yeah it's a little odd when you put it like that

>Mukuro kills countless school guards
>no reaction
>shoots one (1) qt3.14
>baaah Mukuro is bad
Fucking hypocrites

Reserve course students are seen like trash with money.

Even Jin diesn't seem to give a fuck that much,

Mind sharing the exact string you used to make ?

>"Chiaki will die this week"
>Chiaki doesn't die that week
>"Chiaki will die this week"
Reminder that she can't die until she and Chihiro get close enough for Chihiro to know her well enough to make the AI. They've yet to even interact.

Post the better sprite.

I like how Mikan pets the green one later on.

They haven't killed themselves yet though.

I don't think anyone really cares about anyone in that killing aside from pikachu

Anime and manga generally hype up the student council and make them look cooler than anybody else.

I was kinda expecting at least some weirdos that make Gundam look normal in comparison

But I like these more.

Don't even know what string is. Do you mean combination of stuff to get that result, or just to program?

I wish you didn't go to space.
You picked up some fans that way but, I feel like a lot of them jumped ship for Pikachu and must be punished for it.

Please come back.

>expecting any non bias from Sup Forumsutists
>literal waifubait loving sperglords

user....