Watch out Nazis. Nov 4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4CCYEzlYwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>myles dickerson
>more like miles of black dick impregnated my gf and later this year ill marry her and make him my wife's son

>i like runs
>i like metal
>dude racism is bad

I'm now a viking antifa

Badass rings, too bad they have the sweat and grease of a numale on them.

runes - my bad.

Why does he have a Sonnenrad ring?

This fag probably doesn't even know that his black sun ring is strongly associated with white supremacy.

Side note: how the hell does he eat or drink with facial hair that unkempt? I would think anything he tries to put to his mouth would get caught in it.

Whats with these pro communist yet anti fascist retards? "I hate Hitler but Stalin was a cool guy mkay, now excuse me while i drink this nigger cum fresh from wifes pussy"

Y A W N

its gonna be another "Antifa stand in the road and block traffic" episode

what's wrong with communism, it's basically how old europeans lived prior to cuckstianity and (((capitalism)))

guess we'd all better be ready

>"viking" against fascism has no idea about vikings in general

his valknut ring is just going to disown him for who he is and kill him

Scary. I wish you put a warning before that post

I’m traveling to South Dakota nov 4 through Omaha.
It’s an 19 hr drive with no traffic
How fucked am I?

>I’m traveling to South Dakota nov 4 through Omaha.
>Nebraska
>South Dakota
You'll be fine sweetheart

I'm not a Nazi, but that is the LEAST intimidating looking metrosexual I have ever seen

October 25th*
100 anniversary of the October Jewish Bolshevik Revolution

Have you got your will ready gearjammer?

Amazing. A Thelemic fag who knows Ra Hoor Khuit is a super hardass facist and still virtue signals. Eat some more cakes of light you fucking bitch witch. Ergi ass mother fucker.

>Satanic symbolism
>Alistair Crowley cup
>Worships an ideology that demands human sacrifices

Again, why do liberals think they are the good guys?

>Watches Vikings on the Jewscovery channel

Dude, wtf? I'm a viking now.

>black sun, thor's hammer, valknut
>antifa, aleister crowley,communist
All of these contradict, but I wouldn't expect any better from the people who use terms like Anarcho-Communism.

in a way i'm glad things are like this because i honestly didn't realize the significance of God's Word until I saw, for the first time, the symbols of the language of satan.

varg's evil brother

Why do cityfags think they are hot shit? If any insurrection were to happen and shipment of sustenance halts, that kumbaya feels goes away faster than a black guy that just found out he's the father in the "Maury" show.

>Black sun
>Valknut
>Anti-egalitarian mysticism
He's working undercover guys

>mfw fucking nothing happens on nov 4

Communism is entirely Jewish, so no it wasn't.

I've been into viking reenactment for over 10 years. All "vikings" mostly keep their politic opinions to themselves and are just pleasant to be around. The ones stirring up shit are actually larpers who pretend to be vikings. Last year we had viking feminists protesting in the media about alleged rape gangs that roam at a local viking market. The thing was that none of the 60 "viking women" who signed this protest had ever been to that market. They were all larpers from the other side of the country. It was obviously fabricated as a response to the Cologne rape gangs that roamed at new years. "See, white men are just as bad!". Fun times.

>fascisicm
>pagans in charge of not being fucking retarded

child molesting symbol on ring is present. Ding ding

>grow a beard
>thats what a viking is

Everything will be relegated into consumerist, slacktivist, fashionable ideologies.

Yeah totally viking.

>alister crowley satanist mug
>paganfags arent even trying to hide it anymore

AWWWW widdo babby shill is mad from getting BTFO all over this thread

all commies have That Look

make another one

Fuck off retard

>disgusting ginger
>viking

that black sun ring and crowler cup triggers the fuck out of me bro

Crowley fags are pretty intolerable. They are like leveyan satanists who always bring the conversation back to religion. At least the ones I've met

Its not just that he has alister crowly satanist shit hes an occultist wannabe has nothing to do with the paganism. Its hilariously funny how badly christian knowledge is on anything related pre-christian its fucking sad.

Sneed?

>Sonnenrad
>anti-faggot
Wut

I often browse Reddit and just came to this site.

The people on this site are the type of fuckers holding the world back. They're the type of people who got Trump elected into office.

It's sick that sites like these are still propped up by people. IT IS NOT FREE SPEECH TO ILLEGALLY ELECT A MONSTER INTO OFFICE WHO DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE POPULAR VOTE

Now is the time of bugmen

>it's a "Sup Forums brings black dick into the conversation for no reason" episode
you're not very good at hiding your repressed homosexuality

oh damn he's thick

lick my nipples kike

Back to plebbit nigger

>The sheriff said anyone could shoot a rioter
>The city police said they would immediately disband and arrest them if they riot
>The state police said they would run their asses over if they protest
>The army guard is ready to stomp them with jackboots

WV is based as fuck.

youtu.be/H4CCYEzlYwA

Muh popular vote! Reeeeeee!!! It was her turn!

autist confirmed
>Hillcroft Services, Hillcroft Industries, employs over 300 adults with disabilities to provide subcontract work for businesses in Indiana.

Bergbook.com/atoridolor

lot of posts to various local and state antifa bergbooks

He'd probably be able to shoot them better if his gun wasn't a toy.

>Orange tip on toy shotgun
You've got to be kidding me

>Oranged tip wannabe gun
>no TD

SO SCARY

he's an undercover nazi

minor lawsuits happen all the time, some idiot slips and falls and sues a hotel property and gets a payout OMG HE HAD A LAWSUIT.

His sexual assault claims were so proofless, and so baseless, that not even dropping them on the eve of the election made news headlines for more then a few hours before all mention was basically dropped.

Bankruptcy is a way to reset a failing business to make a go at profitability and is widely used even by the left.

So basically you have, "he's remarried" yet he stayed in the lives of all his children, and his exes hold him in high regards even after the failed marriages.

What else do you got? he's cyber hitler because he wants to enforce laws that came on the books during bills and obama's terms?

>dickerson
Always the Jews

>dick her son
more like always pedos

Why? What are you doing on the 4 Nov, other than counting your fireworks.

They can't seem to help themselves. Insecure bunch by and large.

zippers and clasps for a vest? dude is hardcore

>viking

A real viking would kill him, behead him, sexually defile his corpse, piss on his corpse, sexually defile his corpse again, then go loot his friends and family on general principle.

He's larping at the Punisher.

What's fascisicm?

God that was embarrassing, and I like varg. He should learn grappling, not faggy kicks.

did he just have a stroke while typing that
who the fuck can't spell fascism?

That trash can has me triggered.

you missed 1945 there

>wears various runes/sigils
>doesn't understand their meaning
>tries to be cool/trendy
>man wearing rings
>isn't a viking
>has BMI over 40

You are an embarrassment to your ancestors and when you die like the pathetic little bitch that you are there will be no place for you in the great feasting hall of Valhalla

And Moldylocks finger bang residue.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>He thinks the Odinic symbols of his ancestors are the pedo symbols

This dude is obviously not married or even housebroken. Nice fucking 1970s pistol stance too

what a fucking nigger

Im very well aware of the Odinic symbols meaning. Too bad Odin is just another name for satan. Why do you think they chose the exact same symbol (minus the other 2 triangles) to use as a down low pedo symbol?

He could have at least tried to hide the orange tips on those air-soft guns.

its the symbol of the trinity
use brain cells if possible

>viking LARPer
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on fag lighten up you aren't a christcuck are you?

>that mug.
>”do as thou wilt”
I truly fucking hate leftists.

"Anything I don't like is Satan". You actually think a Germanic god has any ties to a semitic character?

Trips o truth

This is the most confused guy I have ever seen.

I have known worse in real life.

>pagan
>Antifa
Pick one

Is that a black sun ring?

As I understand the saying it means something like "do as you must" or "live your live as true to yourself as you can". It has ties, I suppose to the bagavad Gita where Vishnu says something similar to Arjuna.

So this faggot wanted to be a faggot while others may want to gas faggots like him. And the Gods smile on how perfect it all works out.

>Badass rings

not really, looks like edgy fag shit you'd buy at HotTopic

The most confused guy in modern day history.

Because it has magical significance unrelated to its adoption by some as a political symbol.

Pop gun, "I'm not really crying" goggles, some kind of Mt. Dew type 2 liter, shitslammed trashcan overflowing with take-out containers, spotless oven that has never had a single meal prepared on it, scotch taped art on the walls via 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper from the library, and the good fortune that this image isn't scratch and sniff (because it would smell like stale cum and the dead mixed in a moonshine still in the tennessee back-country).