ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

ITT: Fuck you, I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP5Kgy-LJJY
youtube.com/watch?v=LlHUyXmzEcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same here. Hyper mode Tsuna was fucking cool.

It fell apart with the future arc.

Shit anime

As did I. But even I will say the ending was complete bullshit. Final arc has Tsuna grow as a character then loljk let's literally throw that all out the window.

Literally game of throne of anime.

Naruto, One Piece and Boku No hero.

Gokudera is best bro.

And his sister is best girl.

Is that supposed to be a good thing

It's ok, you're just stupid.

How much screen time does Esdeath get?

She's the only reason I kind of want to watch Akame ga Kill!

Everything about this show was perfect, except maybe the lackluster animation.
The jokes were great.
The MC was dense but not retarded.
The childhood friend was a tsundere but not an annoying one.
The masochistic blonde girl was perfect.
The story was purposefully silly power ranger fighting fetishes monster the type Sup Forums would argue philosophically about why a fetish is best.

It was the AOTY for me by far.

A lot no worries about that if that is what you are looking for.

I also really liked this flawed gem. I still hate myself for not watching it when it aired because of everyone going HUUURRRR MADOKA RIP OFF MADOKA RIP OFF HUUURRRR.

I mean, the show is flawed to shit.
The mythology makes no sense.
The power structure makes no sense and is thrown out the window at the end for basically no reason.
The names of the characters are pretty generic.

But still, it was still a fun ride. Just watching the villain mind fuck the entire cast for the whole show was endlessly enjoyable. Even if his existence makes no fucking sense and the shows doesn't give a single explanation for why he's even there.

you liked watching paint dry?

I was sad when green Kirito died.

The manga art is great, the plot is fun and I enjoy the pandering.

I marathon Kill la Kill yearly.

I still miss it it was a part of my week for a year. It was light and fun great show to watch and just chill

youtube.com/watch?v=dP5Kgy-LJJY

I liked BB for the loli harem and the plot

I feel heroman would have gone over a lot better if it was a netflix series.

Sup Forums loves Valvrave.

Rolling Girls and G-Reco were anime of their seasons

Both main girls' motion cap actress were pretty cute was well

youtube.com/watch?v=LlHUyXmzEcs

I remember when people were saying that Reborn was going to save Battle Shounen. Granted that was at the peak of the Ring Battle arc, which was when Reborn was at its best

Tsuna was fucking GAR.

Only when the chips were down, his "family" was in danger, and he was in Hyper Dying Will mode. Any other time dude was a complete betamax.

But the AgK anime, shitty as it was, was a much better adaptation of the source material than Game of Thrones could ever hope to be of asoiaf.

One side overwhelming the other in a fight somehow got to me.

I still remember the moment of abject shock I had when the comically heavy-handed symbolism in the OP ended up not being symbolism at all and was literally in the show towards the end. It was a refreshing level of stupidity, the kind you can't take apart with logic. Kept things interesting all the way to the end.

>consensual rape

Remove future arc and I'm still mad about Bermuda's character design.

Adult Reborn is top-tier.

ITT: Shit taste

God I loved this so much and then the ending happened...

Kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.
And I'm not even into siscon.

Wasn't bored at any point of this. I thought they made the right call by keeping it 'generic' and not attempting to explain the world or the characters too much. And I loved the OP.

I liked this alot, even though it's pretty fucking edgy. I was surprised that the anime followed the manga perfectly for the first ~20 episodes.

I heard the novel end was complete bananas.

The ending killed it for me, what exactly went through the authors head?

Why would you ruin a character you spent so much time building?

Queen's Blade. I liked the characters.

Although there are sometimes threads on here so I guess it's not that unpopular.

End?
You wouldn't call whatever the fuck it was an end
it most likely just failed to bring another season

I enjoyed it. The mood whiplash midway-through spiced things up, and towards the end toned it down to have a happy ending that didn´t solve much.

Kind of like the opposite structure of your usual Gainax anime, where when things sort of make sense, you approach the end and everything goes to shit and you don´t understand what happened.

Yeah it was written by a woman alright

LISTEN TO THE STEREO was a good opening.

Best of summer 2015

Future arc was too fucking huge.