The Women Pill

Daily reminder that women are literal mental children and have no right to influence any political matters within the west. Why the fuck would we let people that actually enjoy bending over and getting fucked influence our nations? Muslims are right about women and also women don't respect weak men that let them make decisions. This is also why they support 3rd world migration.

Here's physical proof
youtu.be/ou5Heu3L-fg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is something that the modern Western man is simply unaware of. Previous generations of men knew what women were and what they were not. This was taken for granted and implicitly accepted across all men throughout almost all cultures. However, this historical knowledge has been forced out, along with other traditionalist lines of thinking.

Simply put, women are, for all intents and purposes, a different species. They are not similar to man in any respect. Civilizations were built around this fact, now you will be arrested in some places for expressing this opinion.

You dumb cunts. The cuck made her a sandwich and then he takes a bite out of it. No way you faggots would let that slide. You would punch anyone that would taint the meal that was made specifically for you.

Stop making this all about gender or maturity.

Grow a pair niggers.

>girlfriend takes a bite out of my hamburger
>Proceed to LITERALLY cry about it

No retard faggot. This is not normal behavior. I would not punch my gf for taking a fucking bite. I am not some sort of control freak. It's a FUCKING SANDWITCH you literal retard.

i hate women

You're right, I wouldn't let that slide. I'd go over and make my own. You're saying you'd stand there and cry over it? haha

You're preaching to the choir you stupid faggot.

The thing is for every one guy who isn't a cuck in the west there are 50 more betas who fawn over these whores. It's a fight not worth fighting.

dude holy fuck you are autistic

This is adorable

if you're a nonce

Women will go extinct when artificial wombs are invented.

>Crying about food is manly and mature

> Not punching your girlfriend

You are just as autistic as that dumb asian cunt in the video, glass yourself.

My dad literally does this all the time. Whenever he makes me food he takes a bite out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

this is what we need

Probably on the rag

Also who would upload this shit

>t. 600lb life

Speak english

may i remind you that several rich bankers enjoy bending over and getting fucked too?

MAI FOUD, WAAAAAAAA
YOU TAYK BAYT , WAAAAAAAA
EYE CRIE NAO WAAAAAAAAAAA

NIGGER WHAT IN THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HUMANS ACT LIKE?
ZUCKERBERG IS THAT YOU TYPING THIS SHIT?

oh well, one bit was taken lemme just bawl my eyes out.

I'll cut you some slack, I might get confused or something, but not even close to fucking crying.

grow atleast half a brain before you post ya cunt

I do this to my kids. There is no free lunch. They learned this before they could talk.

Awful.

think about it

the only reason women have power is because its given to them by men

we could take all the power back but first we have to unite men

first we'd have to purge all cucks and gays

based leaf

>all the people focusing on the fact that she was right in not liking it that he took a bit
but why don't they care about her crying over it?

My father-in-law told me about how he would befriend wild/feral dogs. They were often vicious and dangerous. He told me he would take a bite of some food and then spit it out at the wild dog. This teach the dog that he was the source of food, and he ate first as the alpha. I think biting her sandwich is pretty much the same thing. Step 2, pee on her and post the vid.

You can't argue that turd world immigrants bring their shitty rape cultures over here and at the same time argue that women are lying about getting raped (unless they're accusing white men). Have to start distinguishing these cases. It's utter stupidity to defend (((Harvey Weinstein))) and other shit world immigrants. Pic related.

You have to admit that rape and sexual assault is now a massive social problem throughout the West, and immigration is responsible for it.

Open borders courtesy of the Jews.

>why are men checking out of society

GEES, I WONDER WHY TOO

Yeah, until you remember this is literally how they want the government to operate.

this has to be some sort of act

Good lord I refuse to believe more than a tiny percentage of people like this exist.

BROTHA

SILLY THOUGHT

SIMPLY DELIGHT

>one inmature bitch represents all women

no,you retarded douche

If my girl did that, i'd break up with her.
Also yeah woman, are not totally children.
They just require reassurances, attention, love, and don't let them forget that you're the alpha. That's how you keep them/you happy.

Modern men don't even know that sex is for making babies, let alone that women are for making babies.

t. 589lb manchild

My girlfriend and I share food. It's kind of a big part of mating.

how does the guy put up with shit like that? annoying bitch

>all the people focusing on the fact that she was right in not liking it that he took a bit
But she wasn't, she can take a bite when she makes a sandwich for her dumbass boyfriend but he can't do the same when he makes one for her?
Really bajongles my almonds

>You can't argue that turd world immigrants bring their shitty rape cultures over here and at the same time argue that women are lying about getting raped
Why not? Both of those things are true at the same time. Some women get raped by third worlders and some women lie about getting raped for either attention or to ruin a guy's life.