Stop letting NFL players have free speech

Stop letting NFL players have free speech.

Blumpf needs to be impeached.

Free speech for everyone. Fuck fascists.

Just point out that they have no actual protest and they feel pretty foolish for kneeling.

I like to point out they can't protest by putting anything on their helmet or jersey. So much for free speech.

No free speech at work sage

Why don't they let me wear a Nazi armband at my job?

They don't allow that in the NFL

This. X2

Uh they have an amendment that says................................No

niggers don't get free speech. It was a failure even importing those animals to the US

employers decide, not the fucking attention whoring wedge issue and distraction seeking russia-installed baboon in chief

I feel like every time I see someone make up a name for trump it just involves adding random letters to his name.
Ex. Drumpf
Trumpf
Blumpf
Mumpf
Cumpf
Zumperoonie

You get the deal you uneducated semen

>he thinks free speech means being able to protest while at your place of work

see

These stupid niggers have no idea that free speech is NOT protected as it relates to work. And neither do you idiot cuckold nigger loving liberals. The ENTIRE reason for the kneeling is 100000% total bullshit. There is no systemic racism EXCEPT from niggers. You’re handed EVERYTHING. You get preferential treatment on EVERYTHING. OH AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH POLICE BRUTALITY!! There is a problem with CRIMINAL FUCKING NIGGERS.

Fuck you fascists! The LEFT is the only fascism in the world. Always has been.

Quit caring about NFL players speech.

Nazijew thinks taking a political posipositon at work while damaging the organizations reptation is acceptible? I'm so surpirsed!

what's the origin of this weird hair meme?

Which is funny when they claim free speech but can't celebrate a touchdown or modify their jersey or helmet as a protest.

Freedom of Speech =/= Freedom from consequences hurhurhur

watching the cowboys vs 49ers game

the 49ers niggers still kneel

and their stadium is half empty

well theyre giving their managers good money soo, its not like they can just find someone else, theyre supposedly the best of the best in their sport

Is it good business to have your employees insulting customers?

49ers stadium's been half empty for a lot longer than the kneel shit

It's too late, the NFL is on it death bed, they burned their fans to hard for them to ever make a comeback. NFL figured this out, so it's going to virtue signal to the end
The advertisers that aren't jumping ship are renegotiating their contracts for much lower rates

No one wants to go to that neighborhood, you'll get mugged in and out of the stadium

>pissing off your primary audience to virtue signal
>all the millionaire players, coaches and owners realizing this was a mistake the goyim are getting angry and vowing to not watch their marxist-politicized handegg league anymore

seems like it fixed itself desu
maybe a few of the coaches will get collared for being gay pedophiles next, a buncha Sanduskies

>NFL
>Free Speech

really made me think