This shit has already appeared in Shonen Jump, and is gonna be pretty big...

This shit has already appeared in Shonen Jump, and is gonna be pretty big. The debut chapter is just released a few hours ago, what do you think about it? Will it have a new shounen serial potential?
mangahome.com/manga/red_sprite

>and is gonna be pretty big.
Nope. It was one of the worst first chapters I ever read. Read the first chapter of Iron Knight and then this. How the fuck did the author get so bad? Does he have no editor?

Looks like steampunk shit
Dropped

>new jump manga
>THIS IS THE NEW BIG THING GUYS!!
>every fuking time.

Viz already agreed to launch it, means that it has potential.

>How the fuck did the author get so bad? Does he have no editor?
I thought the same thing after I read Wolf Guy after Akumetsu.

Iron Knight was a disaster, this doesn't going to be another one as I can see it's storyline. But Yagi might lose his shit in any chapter. So I'll just see and wait.

>is gonna be pretty big
Sure.

Oh look the shill is back again.

You said the exact same shit for Iron Knight, word for word.

How could I know that Yagi would fuck it up so badly? Anyway, this isn't going to be another Iron Knight.

lol

>lol
Fuck off.

Tell me then Sup Forums, how to make a popular shounen these day?
>just add cape shit
no

lmao

No, Viz launches every new Jump series for three chapters, retard.

>Iron Knight was a disaster
Compared to this, not at all. The first chapter of IK introduces the world and the basic plot in a ok way. RS first one feels like the author couldn't decide what the first chapter should be about, so he just added everything he could imagine. A timeskip in the first chapter is already a absolute no go.

Oh... A fanboy,,, It all make sense now.

It looks ok but honestly I don't see a shounen potential in this. Maybe a set of tankoubon, but not shonen.

Do you even know what tankobon and shounen means?

Many of the Jump series hasn't appeared in Viz.

DUDE
JUST!

Because they are doing Jump Start since a year or two. Only really lewd ones like Lady Justice were skipped.

How is it possible to misunderstand such basic terms? I'm honestly curious as to what you think tankoubon and shounen are.

I was talking in storywise smartass. The story isn't sustainable as a shounen plot, but could produce a set of tankobon.

Power of friendship

Girly and skinny "males" who have a hidden talent or luck that overpower actual strong men

Needless fanservice and drama

Same face

Glorify Nippon at every instance

Pander to otaku or self insert fantasy freaks

Physics defying bullshit all for the sake of excitement, surpassing even the suspension of belief

Everyone is below 30

Are you genuinely retarded?

The opening chapter played out like its going to end after he finds all of his friends. I don't have high hopes but its not the worst thing I've read in JUMP

Just show them to Sup Forums, if they like it that means that it's going to be awful.

>Everyone is below 30
World trigger have only this one.

lol dude you really are dense.

Other than a bad story line, yes.

>Black Clover
>Red Sprite
What's the next color?

An average shonen equals 10 volumes of tankobon. This story can only produce 3 volumes means it's worth 3 tankobon.

>An average shonen equals 10 volumes of tankobon
Dude, what the fuck?

Yellow devils (Chinese)

Yagi sure loves red.

Shonen seires are worth for it's length. It's worth as a cash cow as long as it produces volumes of tankobon. Now this is an example of Dragon Ball, it's a good shonen worth of 42 tankobon.

Men who programed you dem bot. Go back to your 8-bit world. Dem c++

>Tried to read Iron Knight first chapter
>It's just shitty Devilman ripoff

Are you a literal autist?

This won't last. I can tell. Chapter didn't do it for me and can tell already it will flop. Poor introduction altogether to the point I just dropped it not even near halfway.

So you are genuinely retarded

Nigga that's how Japanese measure shonen and other genres. The amont of tankobon means that your series are going good. So far One Piece has 82 volumes of tankobon, means that it equals 82 tankobon.

We don't know how many Volumes this series will have, you autist. And you're whole post here makes no sense. Shounen are published in Tankobons too. You really are a legit autist.

>We don't know how many Volumes this series will have
I can tell you about it it's gonna be 3 tankobon. Look, if you're too stupid to understand this simple correlation, then stop replying.

The average shounen gets canned if the ratings on a series aren't doing well with a readership in serialization, which most of them don't last.

The ones that don't last are because they do bad on ratings. Series that lasted long are because hey comstinstely still keep getting good scores and sell to the market.

Do some research and grow common sense please.

>assumes people are dumb
>says tankobon is equal to volume which basically means the same
>doesn't understand how serialization works and claims it'll be 3 because they know all.

This post cracks me up. Get off the internet dweeb.

The series might get canned in less than a month and might not even get to sell even 1. Don't get your hopes up.

You don't know how it'll perform with the magazine and readers.

Again; do your research pleb. Keep it simple. Try googling "how does serialized manga perform" and get the down to earth research how this works and then come back after the Thread is archived to respond.

>mfw Sup Forums is unaware that 2ch measures a series' quality by how many amounts of tankobon it releases

That doesn't answer anything. It's like a retard trying to tell a language professor the difference between red and rojo.

No, you literally cant.

>thinking japanese reddit has any importance here

Lol tankobon sales =/= magazine serialization publisher sales.

>using pleb unironically
Sure thing, animemaster_04.

>language professor
kek, get over your delusions weeb.

They are indirectly related to each other, I don't see what you're trying to prove here like this thread. 2ch compares tankobon and all of you can eat shit about it.

Lmao

watch out everybody. We got ourselves an Internet badass over here!

>assumes people are dumb
Well, I'm not assuming people, only you.
>blah blah something something blah blah
Whatever.

You sound pretty sure this time, huh?

i can actually hear the ebin sawano insert song

And 2ch is relevant how? Like we're supposed to care cuz some nip site said so?

Bitch; get over yourself.

Back to tumblr you.

Maybe because they're Japanese and probably know how this stuff works better than you cucks? I can feel how insecure you are, you guys even deny 2ch when it contradicts your beliefs even when you know that you're probably wrong.

Sure thing yo. Keep swinging that mighty ego inflated e-peen of yours around. Onky demifaggots and pedos find your limp rice dick appealing for their tastes.

heil

>cucks
This is how you spot an uneducated crossboarder.

2ch are just a part of the market just as we are. Get your head out of your ass and get out and get some fresh air you shut in.

Kinda sick of people putting Japanese people importance over our own. I swear if there was jap dick on here; you'd all be quick to suck it like save the whales or some shit when they're illegally killing them. Goddamn dumb fucks.

Sorry for not being a degenerate moeshit eater. how does it feel that even Sup Forums has a better taste in anime than you inbred failures?

10/10 insult I bet you spent a real long time thinking that one up

Keep crying retard, Japanese accepts tankobon as a measure of quality, that's the only truth. Now this will be 3 tankobon, just as I say.

But what if it's Four? It isnt even monday yet, so who knows if the japs love it or not

probably can't translate aoi and blue at all and just look at the current cool curse words just to make themselves look cool and badass when it's quite counterproductive to their poor use of using the English language or even get a meaning across and waste energy doing needless mental masturbation and gymnastics.

That's pretension if I ever saw it.

I think captain badass hikikomori over here is better off retreating off the internet and back into their land filled trashed room and sleeping their meaningless life away before coming up with another internet battle plan to use words to insult users and show them whose boss.

>swearing to Japanese in an anime/manga board
Why the fuck do you even interested in this medium, you dense retard?

Stalker threads are living proof that Sup Forums doesn't correlate popularity/sellings with quality.

But in this thread are just two anoms getting triggered with each other because one wants to use lenght and quality and the other # of tanks and popularity, to define a manga that literally just started.

>probably can't translate aoi and blue at all and just look at the current cool curse words just to make themselves look cool and badass when it's quite counterproductive to their poor use of using the English language or even get a meaning across and waste energy doing needless mental masturbation and gymnastics.
That's a nice way of introducting yourself to us, user.

Go back to your room hikikomori. I think your 60 your old parents are calling you to bed now. All the nips on here are laughing at your "otaku" nip knowledge.

Probably don't even know what showa era means or even media ratings are. Just go back to bed and stay off the internet. You're making yourself look bad.

Of course, you know every aspect of what you're talking about.
Please bequeath us with more of your ancient wisdom oh wise one

Why do you suck their dick? They're all laughing at you.

>because it got licensed it must have potential
Yes, let us have faith in our corporate overlords who can do no wrong.

Graciously accept their blessings into your mouth and ass as they shovel it in both ends as they have deemed us worthy of receiving it and has declared that it is good and we should revere it as holy.

tl;dr: How to spot if OP is a newfag: The thread..

They can't. To them; they'll tell you every stereotype they see off anime they watch and assume how a ninja and samurai are supposed to be free, drawing caligraphy and sipping their tea while all Japanese act in certain reverent way but can't comprehend the idea of human nature and register in their heads that everyone is the same.

Tankobon user is just trolling at this point, but other guys who try to insult is just pathetic imo.

Tankobon, three, shonen.

lol

Lmao

Go to bed user; you have school tomorrow.

>calling japanese "nip"
HS dropout level: over the edge

I'm a graduate student; thank you very much Neanderthal.

Hope you're ready to pay back all your student loans with all your meaningless hard work and bills to pay that mommy and daddy are too busy catering to your ingrate ass. Fucking neet

Oh my bad, does it mean that you're able work in Mcdonalds with 4$'s a hour instead of 2$?

Just fuck already.

Yeah; your understanding of minimum wage shows where you're at.

Again; you got school tomorrow. Go to sleep.

>I'm a graduate student
kek, you''e pathetic.

You got the lube?

Was it 4$ a day, well since I'm not accustomed to it, who could I knew?

>who could I knew
whoops, meant "how".

lol 3.

everyone; the patrician manga master speaks!

Well shit posting aside RS doesn't look half bad hope it doesn't get canned early kind of excited for more.

I hope it gets axed and Neverland+Love Rush stay instead.

Why???

It's simple worse than them.

This. Neverland was the first new series in over a year to actually pique my interest.

I like the concept of the manga since there isnt anything similar at the Jump at this moment, but i feel similar to other people and think the author tried to put too much info in the first chapter, i suppose he fears another cancellation so tried to settle thing as fast as he could

The revelation of them being human thunder whatever would be something that would fit better in 10 or more chapters, not right at the start

how many millions are they throwing at togashi to come back right now?

Jump has like 2 mangas now right? Toriko and One Piece and Toriko has like 5 chapters left

end of an era

BnHA and Black Clover are more popular than Toriko right now, but not Naruto and Bleach levels, Jump doesnt care as much about Toriko anymore since its kinda getting axed, but they dont have a new Naruto now and they depend on One Piece since Naruto ended