Tokyo Ghoul:re

Ishida redid the first chapter. Posting sweet Rize tits next. Also get ready for Takizawa jobbing to the moralfag.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

old cover

ISHIDAAAAAAAAA

Download link?

His art has improved substantially.

>those tits
HNNNNNNNG

I prefer the original Kaneki. He looks too old in the new one, as if the timeskip already happened.

Dump it, fag.

Its not out yet retard.

In the new one he actually looks like a 18 years old guy.

Wait he was 18 at the start?

He studied at university speedreader cunt.

That's literally what says the first panel of the first chapter.

Why?

9/10 release also.

so even the author lost interest in the trainwreck of a story he ended up with

Always thought Kaneki was retard for getting eaten. So wrong.

RIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please come back and saves this garbage

Why all these cucks think rize could save this manga? She did absolute nothing in the first part

Rize is the only semen demon that we have user,I just read this shit because I want to see her again

Where did he put?

>no more sexy Tatara
Why live?

Then I feel sorry for you, user.

Yeah me too

Do you read chinese novels? Like Xianxia and that stuff?

What is that?

They are like light novels. The difference is that the MCs are not pussies and will kill, torture and rape if you fuck with them. They are also fucking long, around 2000-2500 chapters.

Not all of them. The really good ones are pretty chill yet still manage to decimate their enemies.

The shitty ones have MC's that flip out over the smallest thing.

No one fucking cares

Why the fuck Rize change the pose

Yeah. But the most popular ones have that kind of MC, like the guy from MGA. And they become repetitive after 300-400 chapters.

So an edgelord as the MC, right?

To show off the goods.

>Ishida redid the first chapter
Fuck off Ishida. The manga has been really shit since the cochlea arc started and this faggot wastes his time like this.

I'm done with this manga if ishida pulls off something retarded like making kirishitma the cover of vol 8.

That makes the most sense though. Putting Arima on it again instead of muh parallels shouldn't be done here.

I plan to buy it user. If the kirishitter is in the front cover i'm not willing to spend my money on it.

Hide will appear this chapter. Screen cap this.

Don't bother faggot.

Rize will appear this chapter. Screen cap this.

Dump the chapter then faggot

Ishida will draw this chapter. Screen cap this.

Nah. She will die soon.

I will thrust my dildo into your anus if you keep shitposting. Screencap this.

You didn't fucking screen cap mine, you little faggot.

Fuck off nigger

I kinda stopped reading Re at the beginning by the time whats his name got a surgery to be more efficient or something and I lost interest because It was slow asf, should I pick it up again

Read, just so you realize it's rushed shit

Now fuck off and stop pretending that you don't read it. It's shit

If you like last second saves, fujo baits and Kaneki sucking Arima's dick then yes.

Why is she so perfect?

Damn, was she always this thick?

Ishida inspired shit artists to draw. No wonder why he's so shit with coloring, and shit manga

>tfw she is going to die
don't do this to me ishida

Yeah, she needs space to hide all this plot armour she uses.

So since we learned tatara wanted to dick eto, it seems tatara was upset here becuase of how obsessed she was with kaneki. So tatara was not only a jobber but a cuck as well.

Would Touka enjoy getting assfucked?

>mfw based Kanou outlived both Tatara and Eto
Ye

I wonder how Tatara felt when he found out that Kaneki ate Eto's lower half.

>takizawa's birthday is sptember 10, 9/10 he'll never have a full score of 10.
>the redraw is released on september 10, his birthday will not matter at all compared to it.
>he will always be secons best
JUST

I love this scene.

Being Takizawa is suffering.

For what fucking purpose? Even if he redraw it a million times, It's still hot garbage.

Is Amon singlehhandly the worst thing in :re right before Takizawa?

Part 1 wasn't garbage fag, if you didn't even enjoy pt 1 why the hell are you here?

Amon is boring moralfaggotry garbage who won't have changed in the slightest since part 1.

>moralfag
He was never a moralfag he started out digging up a grave and insisting on doing anything necessary.

He also worked with Mado and was fine with his shit.

Only ghoul he didn't want to kill in the end was Kaneki.
Beginning was the best part.

Only character from TG who wasn't a disappointment was Tsukiyama, but even he had plot armor.
Things turned out so shitty for him that it doesn't really matter that much

Which makes him a hypocrite moralfag

No, that's the Kirishitma's. Amon can save this manga if handled correctly.

Arima doesn't give a shit about Rize.

Him digging up a grave doesn't mean he's not a moralfag, he just thought ghouls were monsters and he shamed the other investigators for not digging up the grave becuase muh justice. And obviously now he'll have more of an understanding of ghouls and be all about equality.

>kirishitmas
i don understand this meme. what is wrong withe the kirishimas

>he doesn't know

How new are you?

I dont hate them but i have been annoyed with the way they've been handled. They don't show up all of re and do nothing, then they randomally show up in the biggeat arc and time after time get last second saves and it's like the purpose of cochlea is just to save them. And the plot armor is getting ridiculous, like idu why ishida involved them in the arc in the first place if he was just gonna do this with them.
ishida probably only included them so kaneki could save them

How was he a hypocrite?

>Him digging up a grave doesn't mean he's not a moralfag, he just thought ghouls were monsters and he shamed the other investigators for not digging up the grave becuase muh justice. And obviously now he'll have more of an understanding of ghouls and be all about equality.

Wouldn't equality give every ghoul in the cast a few hundred lifetimes in prison?

Arguably by that definition the majority of the CCG, not counting V members, is made up of moralfags there isn't really a reason to single him out.

Equality would also make every ccg member get life in prison, so probably neither side would be punished. But amon is so obnoxious with his moralfagging it's just too annoying to see.

Don't forget them showing up out of nowhere to save Tsukiyama.

They have also been turning their back on everything they said in TG.

never visit these threads until recently catching up

Look how much of an insufferable fag he is about muh justice, if re gets filled with this that may be the final nail in the coffin.

As a whole CCG members were doing nothing outside the law.

Even then, almost every fight starts when a ghoul resists arrest violently, even Hinami's mother.

Best you could do is charges on some members based on torture. That lowers the number to a handful.

I think Amon was more of a zealot than a moralfag.

I just love how Ishida has them show off how badass they are with their shitty lightning powers when it does fuck all in the end because of how easy it is to block or dodge.

Ishida constantly has them fighting but it always ends in someone coming in to rescue them at the last second. The power scale in this arc is so massive that they simply look pathetic in comparison. Their plan was complete suicide from start to finish and just goes to show how fuckin stupid they are.

And there's so many unessecary last second saves ishida has thrown in for them as well, like the garbage disposal thing. What the fuck was the point of that? It just makes this shit look even worse, why does ishida love last second saves so much? They're predictable as hell and lame.

It's hilarious how some anons predicted thst eto would die for the kirishimas early in this arc even though they were just joking around.

How so?

Reminder.

>weaker form than the one she had during the tsukiyama arc
>she was going easy
Y-yeah

Spoilers are early. You guys are not going to like this.
Takizawa beats the shit out of Amon, knocks him out cold and destroys quinque.
He also rapes Akira and steals a kiss.

Oh yeah, apparently half ghouls have a greater hunger and sexual lust than other ghouls.

I would love this. But it'll probably be the other way around, amon will destroy takizawa and then akira will try to fuck amon right there and he will say we have to wait until marriage.

It would be kind of funny if Amon gets completely destroyed.

It's okay, he'll get back up. He's a champion (eventually)

What are you talking about? This would save this arc.

In TG they left the Anteiku group to die, because they thought fighting the CCG was impossible.

In :re they ran into a CCG blockade when they were afraid to do so in the original.
They also did the suicide attack on cochlea.

They killed people in the original, not just CCG, Yomo admits to not just eating people who committed suicide.
In :re Yomo acts like they did nothing wrong after going to Anteiku.

If they group up with Kaneki they will get involved in larger conflicts like they tried to avoid.

I guess they still serve coffee and they may help ghouls, except Nishiki who was killing them in the beginning, so its not everything.

It's Sup Forums being retarded at their finest. Nothing new, don't mind it.

Come on, Sup Forums is autistic i agree but complaints against the kirishimas are not unwarrented.

Sup Forums is filled with assblasted Etofags.No surprised the Kirishimas/Touka.

I still remember the chapter 72 spoiler meltdown.