Boy walks in on girl while she's undressed

>Boy walks in on girl while she's undressed

Worst cliche in all of anime desu

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up Shinji, you little faggot. If you wanted to fuck Rei all you needed to do was hold her down and fuck her. Why the fuck are you complaining on a board about it being a cliche?

Your dick is begging you to fuck easy, accessible women and all you do is complain on an imageboard. You truly are helpless.

ohime beast proves that you're wrong

That goes to accidental boob grab.

>Girl walks in on guy changing
>She hits him and calls him hentai

Fuck you dad

Transfer student is literally the worst.

In every case EXCEPT Evangelion you would be right. Jesus, you nigger, EVA deconstructed this cliché decades ago.

>girl walks in on boy while he's undressed

>nobody in japan locks their doors

Not as bad as kiss interruptions.

>MC trips and gets in embarrassing position with a girl
This is the worst cliche ever. Nothing tops this bullshit.

Get out Rito. You're still a perv.

Sorry OP, but there's nothing worse than a passive MC.
>acts only when he's told to, there's a damsel in distress or someone dares to not be a moralfag
>never makes moves on girls, his actions are limited to being "nice" and maybe accepting a winner at the end
>never uses his powers or influence to do something on his own, because hurr durr, changing the world is bad, I wanna be a good goy gofer forever
>no real goals, motives, doesn't drive the plot
>his character is completely boring and one-dimensional
And the worst part - this shit is fucking everywhere. As if there was some secret "Worst MC Ever Created" contest.

fpbp

Has there ever been a case where that happens and the guy gets mad?

I've done that, just said "If you don't want to show off then close the door."

Do western cartoons use the same exact gags on end as much as anime does? Or is this a Japanese thing to do

>Western cartoons
>Fanservice with the possible exception of a beach/pool episode

No because when it happens usually the MC is a beta

>Character installs lock after the incident
>The show still finds excuse for the MC to walk in on a girl naked
Yamero

There's no violent crime in Japan, only retarded betas, so I guess that makes sense.

>There's no violent crime in Japan
bait or stupidity?

but i'm into guys.

>Bland Harem MC amasses gifls left and right just by being slightly nice

Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world

dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

Shinji only has eyes on best boy.

I'm pretty damn sure that's happened in Ranma.

Shut up Shinji, you little faggot. If you wanted to fuck Kaworu all you needed to do was hold his hands and fuck him

They explained why in Evangelion 20 years ago, at least when it comes to indoors.

That sort of happens in the second episode of Nadesico.

>deconstructed
Stop posting this meme please

>It's a "Cute girls doing cute things" series

>Jesusland
>Getting their cartoons into lewd situations

I don't think they use the sexual gags of anime, but I think there are some cliches that are repeated in western cartoons as well.
I don't really watch much western cartoons though, so I can't tell.
Awful puns is really common, but the puns tend to de different, it's not the same pun every time.
A classic is the falling anvil.
Another classic I saw in Nadia recently was the walking off a cliff, looking down and then falling.
I don't know, I'd need to watch more cartoons. I prefer to watch anime.

My westen examples here aren't very comparable to anime cliches though because anime actually writes it in the script and gives it plenty of time, my western examples could be added by storyboarders and aren't an actual part of the plot, usually.

>it's a "user watches things he doesn't like so he can seem like a patrician on Sup Forums even though that doesn't work" series

Reminds me of that image of a Sup Forums thread going apeshit because they showed the contours of a fully clothed woman's ass in a cartoon.