/ptg/ President Trump General - JUST A SPRAIN Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump on Mornings w/Maria 10/22/17
youtu.be/F9x8Ir7EAbk
>SoS T-Rex Presser w/Qatari FM 10/22/17
youtu.be/ZBxdjUttAsE
>SoS T-Rex @Saudi Arabia 10/22/17
youtu.be/3Zq6VtkpqNM
>Pres Trump weekly address #38 10/21/17
youtu.be/G46NYFFBWyo
>Steve Bannon @CalGOP 10/20/17
youtu.be/QUGSTqUYlBg
>Pres Trump's call to military widow 10/20/17
youtu.be/pcykCD0taFQ
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zimeye.net/latest-man-deported-for-being-too-handsome-finally-crashes-onto-woman/
twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/922164337178968066
voat.co/v/politics/2199614
sivertimes.com/cat-tried-to-return-the-russians-deported-from-sweden/76432
youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c
archive.fo/kCKbn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>tfw you go from a 99% chance of being the next president to being literally handicapped.

This bitch will be in a wheelchair soon enough.

UH OOOH

CRUMP GETTING EXPOSED

AYYWOOVEMENT

>99 percent
stop reading fake news

>APOLOGIZE!

We here?

> mfw Trump will actually and mock the literally disabled this time

You have to wonder what kind of demon curse she has for not taking over the US in the name of her hellish masters.

Illinois Governor race set to be most expensive in state history, but other races likely to reach same levels as races heat up.

>"He's doing it wrong!"
>"He's doing it right TOO FAST!"

Ive seen this character before.

Carter offers help to Trump on NK situation, offers council in other matters as well.

How on earth do these idiots never realize when Trump hands them a shovel, that they SHOULDN'T FUCKING DIG?

>be 2017
>"empty barrel" is racist

Gradually I began to hate them

>mfw Trump was actually time traveling bantering Hillary Clinton when he "made fun of cripples"

pope francis is a cuck, and his heresy is an inexcusable lack of respect for the creed he claims to represent.
I have no respect for him, i would respect him more if he actually were a full-on christian

To quote every black man ever, 'shut yo mouth, bitch. Don't make me catch a case over your dumb ass.'

JOE IS JOE

Who is our guy in this one?

The Faustian bargain she made was adrenochrome in exchange for gaining power and selling out the country to her masters. They don't actively have to do anything to punish her now, they just have to cut off the supply.

Joe linking theatlantic without a hint of irony is peak Joe.

She called us, and one of our patron deities, Deplorables. Kek won't let her die that easily.

> ywn be deported for being too handsome

Shitskins in charge of beauty perception.

> The man who in April 2013 was reported to have been deported by Saudi Arabian Police and kicked out of the country along with two other colleagues for being too handsome, has finally crashed onto a woman.
> A “festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members that concerns that female visitors could fall for them.”

[1] zimeye.net/latest-man-deported-for-being-too-handsome-finally-crashes-onto-woman/

Good good, circle the wagons that we may burn them all in one go.

Is there any will in the Democratic party to try and fix their organization, or are they going to deny and double down until the very last seat is lost?

she's possessed so it's not about cutting her off

True. God knows what they had on Benedictus to have him resign. He was head of the inquisition before for Christ sake

The likelihood of Kelly apologizing for telling the truth is equal to the chance of Democrats dropping identity politics.

International media continues to attack Myanmar for Rohingya removal, international community continues to pressure them to stop. Monks and government remain steadfast.

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/922164337178968066

the thought of her dying gives me the hardest boner

BBQ this cunt for eternity

Fuck this cucked state
I don't even know if there's a pro-Trump patriot candidate contesting Rauner's nomination. If there is I don't know their name
The only good news is that Kennedy won't make it, Pritzker is the clear favorite (and a fat kike)

Now you know why we go after women of other races.

>Shitskins in charge of beauty perception.
He's pretty handsome by shitskin standards t b h

You may find this of help:
voat.co/v/politics/2199614

>going to carter for advice about dealing with hostile states

Benjamin Fischbein

Based Wirathu.

Looks like her real handicap was being handicapped.

WHY ARE THEY DEPORTING INNOCENT PEOPLE WTF, I KNEW SAUDI ARABIANS WERE A DRUMPF PUPPET

see you in 3 days

Wow

Vote (R) down ticket if you want to help Trump except for on Flake and McCain if it came down to it. Bruce Rauner is incumbent and the democrats are fighting over who gets to challenge him.

>Bajillionaire
Quality reporting as expected from The Economist

E M P T Y
M
P
T
Y

B A R R E L
A
R
R
E
L

Won't click outside links yet, haven't set this new computer properly.

he gave up the panama canal, I dont trust him.

Defend this RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>Why does nobody want to lie?
Really makes you think.

Trump should publicly announce his support. God Bless those Buddhists.

Wtf, this must be a botched google translated article

[1] sivertimes.com/cat-tried-to-return-the-russians-deported-from-sweden/76432

Philippines continues to battle Islamist insurgents with US support. Battles have been going for many months.

>calling out a black woman for being Un-American and selfish is racist
how can white bois even compete with the based Democratic party? Trump will surely never win in 2020 now #bluewave

I know most people here were already against the globalists and their NWO, but how many of you here came from being one of those "Liberal is progress and conservative is racists" mindsets? The "gays and trannies are fine and should adopt" mindset? The "Bernie is the step in the right direction for America" mindset? What changed you?

She's got fucking balls.
Half the people on this board don't leave the house because they're embarrassed they fapped that day. This bitch... I mean come on. She's shitting herself, falling over with tubes shooting out, breaking something, imposters roaming around, gets called out by Trump almost daily for being a scumbag shithead politician and shows up on crutches like nothing is a problem. Husband cheats on her for her whole marriage. No biggie.

Just wait til the music industry version of Harvey Sandnigger is revealed. Bet there's tons of little teenage beyonce wannabes that had to ride a kike for a video shoot budget

Rauner is an absolute cuckservative piece of shit though. I'd like to vote for actual R's instead of RINOs if it's at all possible

The best you can do is turn a blind eye like their Ann Suu Kyi has, pay some lip serves and turn away so that you don't have to do anything against them because otherwise the public will turn on you. It is political poison.

>When you kill the terrorists, you lose
The Trudeau Theorem is really gaining ground I see.

DEFEND
THIS
YOU
RACISTS

So has Trump really BTFO the NFL? What's the difference in ratings and attendance?

OAN NO

Wonder how the families of those killed trying to find this faggot feel.

>Rothschild owned publication shilling for Muslims in the Philippines
imajun mah shock

>the army had to liberate a city from ISIS, but that's bad because more Muslims will explode
>think of the poor muslims

Gee, I wonder why.

Maybe it's because this piece of shit helped the Taliban and betrayed the US.

Whenever I see Trump, I get sad knowing that the UK, and especially Scotland, will never have a man as excellent as he is become Prime Minister.

With the jews you lose.

Still applies today, I guess

I know what you mean but for the love of god we can't let dems get any more governor seats. If Trump goes against him then fine, but we need all the R we can get. Every single democrat is going to be 100 times worse than most RINOs and do all kinds of bullshit to block Trump. Don't fall for D&C m8. I fucking feel you though, fuck these RINO idiots for putting us in this spot. If we see any opportunities we sack them with our guys.

>that glossy, surely freshly polished, tile floor

What a brilliant plan. I think I'll copy this. This man is a HERO

>Off by one

>now there is a risk that muslims will become terrorists
>now

Her ego won't let her quit, she DESERVES to win, she's the victim here

The George Zimmerman trial. I realized that TPTB are trying to provoke a race war to weaken everyone.

It's gone down. The most cited reason is people didn't want politics in their sports.

Based Rusty.

jej

Funny enough, the coward Carter created the mess with NK. Went on an unofficial visit, negotiated a deal where he gave the previous Kim jungle whatever he wanted, then came back to the US proclaiming he struck a peace deal with NK, it was all over the news and Bubba Clinton had no choice to say fuck off to the deal. Carter is was the biggest cuck coward to ever hold office, he's a submissive pervert.

It's a sacred American pastime for retired individuals.

>captcha: ROMA PENSION

> Like a dog that returns to its vomit, a fool does the same foolish things again and again.

These media opinion sandniggers have reached whole new levels past few months.

He's a Sup Forums user, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDWDQbdbd5c

>Norton
guests are allowed to drink on this show

Drumpf's America everyone
ENPEACH45

>"What do you mean they're an enemy trying to play games?"

Here is an archived version if that helps

archive.fo/kCKbn

i already told you there is nothing unconstitutional about this

>mfw NZposter used this as his evidence that Trump was a jewish puppet

I hate that fucking cunt and her fucking cunt shitskin face