Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #1

Remember to relax and take it easy this week.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/ohvZq
imgur.com/a/SyjBv
imgur.com/a/vjkij
imgur.com/a/Vbghc
imgur.com/a/qLPHK
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/xz7eY)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/KIiDW
imgur.com/OueMsGZ
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/6HIWNmj.jpg
imgur.com/a/XLC5g
i.4cdn.org/a/1471644912479.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
imgur.com/a/seELr
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?
i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
imgur.com/RgdJF6s
imgur.com/qAEmrPY
imgur.com/02kjtbq
imgur.com/PmHWQlf
imgur.com/X4VJVcO
imgur.com/7YBO5SD
imgur.com/2bXfDL5
imgur.com/Ui4e6ia
imgur.com/es2c2dy
imgur.com/FwyZHTl
imgur.com/EfhQlss
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png
u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png
i.imgur.com/t2cc53j.jpg
imgur.com/a/eFVB8
i.imgur.com/t9hlZTO.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
imgur.com/a/xyxqP
i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg
i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg
imgur.com/a/0Waa6
imgur.com/a/Iqb8E
u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
imgur.com/a/KLdT5
imgur.com/a/gbKKv
imgur.com/a/kvF8sA
imgur.com/a/YSBfi
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/pSuab
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
pastelink.net/2t1u
imgur.com/pYSYQCx
imgur.com/a/W7aW8
imgur.com/a/LTrW2
i.imgur.com/CEMLTN1.jpg
imgur.com/a/YmTBG
imgur.com/a/aMsS5
imgur.com/a/GxtF9
youtu.be/bk2JyN6lM4M
a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/tnilqw.png
a.pomf.cat/ocmjqz.png
imgur.com/a/yuxCM
imgur.com/a/HwjN4
i.4cdn.org/a/1471602922477.jpg
imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
i.imgur.com/SujehGN.jpg
imgur.com/a/1WNfL
imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
imgur.com/a/gJH5r
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/ErcKe
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my daughteru Noire doing anything cute please. Like wearing glasses or hugging my SI.

imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/ohvZq

- as a Gunslinger, Chaos Ruler, Superstar, or Sword Master from Granblue Fantasy
References: imgur.com/a/SyjBv

- in a nurse or doctor’s outfit, nursing me back to health.

- in a form-fitting business suit.
References: imgur.com/a/vjkij

- dressed as a Team Skull member, from Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Reference: imgur.com/a/Vbghc

- cosplaying as Mai Natsume.
References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I’m a bit late but thank you very much for drawing Rias, lippusu. I’m glad to see her so happy. Hope you had a great week and that you’ll enjoy the weekend.

Good morning, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, an astronaut, owning a bakery, ordering one of each at Mister Donut, ordering one of each at the ice cream store, or any mixes of those. Anything else cute, like her jogging, is good too, thank you.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her wearing a sports bra with spats
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a bikini top and short-shorts pointing a water gun at the viewer
• Wearing a cute military uniform with thighhigh boots and holding a whip or wielding her scythe
• Picking flowers or taking a walk wearing in a casual sundress

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my Kobori in her character song outfit, taking a stroll down a bright cityscape.

my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg
Full ref: my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

Anything else that's cute is fine by me.

Since my birthday is in a few days, I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a cake while naked except for an apron and her hair ribbon. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2150842

Requesting Madotsuki poking her head out her door and yelling "Sleep with the scorpions, bitch!"

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: Naked apron

-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
Anything casual, cute or cool would be immensely appreciated
Otherwise for something specific,perhaps him wearing Doutanuki's armor (imgur.com/a/xz7eY)
further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72
outfit references imgur.com/a/KIiDW

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Requesting Rin looking melancholy.

Requesting Kagura wearing her casual summer outfit, please! Her revealing her tanlines underneath her clothes in some way would be a plus.

Outfit reference: imgur.com/OueMsGZ

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Good morning or afternoon everyone.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with my kitten on her head or her legs, please. i.imgur.com/6HIWNmj.jpg

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my mellifluous Momo wearing a summer dress with a fancy sun hat.
References: imgur.com/a/XLC5g
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471644912479.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Happy Friday, everyone!
Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Morning all, this weekend I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Ashs outfit posed like any of the references below with her hair up in a ponytail.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/phfxhmY.png
>Pose References: imgur.com/a/xrVdZ?

Or, wearing the Team Flare uniform, posed with with one hand on her hip and the other lifting the glasses up from her eyes with a grin. Suit or skirt version perferred.
>Team Flare Reference: i.imgur.com/Asedjpx.png

Or a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Requesting Ibaraki drunkenly hugging an user or Ibaraki with ribbons on her horn.

Thanks!

Requesting Tsukimi in Renaissance era attire sewing a dress or Tsukimi playing Dungeons and Dragons.

I'd like to request Etna dressed like any of the following characters:
-Imperial class from Etrian Oddyssey imgur.com/RgdJF6s
-Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles imgur.com/qAEmrPY
-Asuka in her prototype plugsuit imgur.com/02kjtbq
-Hikaru Shidou from Magic Knight Rayearth imgur.com/PmHWQlf imgur.com/X4VJVcO
or Hikaru from Angelic Layer imgur.com/7YBO5SD imgur.com/2bXfDL5
-Crimson Eyes from Valkyrie Crusade imgur.com/Ui4e6ia
-Succubus from Ayakashi Ghost Guild imgur.com/es2c2dy
-Fyuria from Agarest War imgur.com/FwyZHTl
-Or Void Princess class from Elsword imgur.com/EfhQlss

Of course anything cute is always appreciated!
And if you'd like to draw something involving Etna and my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Hello there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Phi's outfit from Zero Time Dilemma, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. ( ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png )

Alternatively, her drawn as a chibi marching with a few plushies from the reference, or her holding some of them wearing a small gold crown on her hat, as to be the queen of the plushies or something cute like that. ( ref: u.pomf.is/rxjtfk.png ) those aside I am always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn of my waifu, really appreciate it, have a spectacular weekend.

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit standing in a doorway and leaning against the doorframe welcoming me home after a long day wearing something comfy (maybe i.imgur.com/t2cc53j.jpg )
-Wiping her brow after an arduous outdoor workout, dressed like Tifa from FFVII ( imgur.com/a/eFVB8 )
-Acting super embarrassed as I talk about how much I love her in front of a TV street interview, wearing something nice and casual like (i.imgur.com/t9hlZTO.jpg on the left)
-Cosplaying as a tabby catgirl and licking the back of her hand suggestively. Wearing some matching thighhighs and elbow gloves, with lingerie as well please
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

I would like to request Karen cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg

Have a nice weekend everyone

Kindly requesting Colette hugging a pikachu plushie

Requesting my Yuuna sitting on my lap and looking back at me with a happy expression. Maybe her asking for a kiss or anything loveydovey would be great. Pose refs: imgur.com/a/xyxqP
But anything cute and happy of her would make me really happy.

I have an assignment o finish but after I feel like relaxing and doing some comfy traditional media drawing, I'll have a browse of requests when there are a few more up but if anyone have a requests that like to see done traditionally unless I really really don't like the request I'll probably do it.

Have a great weekend everybody and I hope all of your waifus and husbandos get drawn.

Requesting Inori trying to eat a hot piece of toast for breakfast.

Wearing a goldfish themed version of this mini kimono (red/orange color, goldfishes or flowers instead of ghosts) i.imgur.com/Epu5AFi.jpg

Or wearing a school swimsuit + white/stripped thighhighs, and relaxing in water i.imgur.com/pi8WN3E.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Greetings, lets just try to keep this a nice week this time
-Tharja Perfoming some Dark Magic spells
-Cute moment with child Noire (Orange hair), Baby Morgan and SI
-Tharja Sleeping
-Race Queen Tharja
-Fortune Telling SI that theirs going to be a serious love in his life soon, a certain dark mage sitting in front of him.
-Tharja smiling with a devious smile at SI Tied to a chair
Lets take it easy and relax

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit imgur.com/a/0Waa6 anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well!

Requesting Hibiki sitting in front of a box fan trying to cool off.

Requesting anything. As long as it's him it will bring a smile on my face, even more if he's smiling as well.

As a suggestion, maybe a PoV of him sitting at a cafe holding a cup of coffee with the viewer on the opposite side of the table. If you aren't much into drawing backgrounds that's fine.

Requesting Minori wearing a pretty and/or frilly dress, while making a cute expression, perhaps wondering if I think it looks good on her.
Pretty/frilly dresses: imgur.com/a/Iqb8E
These are just examples, anything that fits the description is fine.

Or requesting her as a little girl with a buzz cut, because it's canon.

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is of course appreciated as well. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Good morning folks!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want more specific, how about something about her updating her blog?
Maybe writing something positive about limes, or about a certain, beloved user.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing the outfit on the right would be great. If you want to draw the staff, maybe instead of the chicken it could be Mieu, the little blue guy. Anything else would be great too, particularly wearing any cute clothes with shorts and the double buns. Thanks!

Also, a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. And please remember both are boys.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing any one of C.C's outfits:

u.pomf.is/jbilis.jpg
u.pomf.is/cpmwfe.jpg
u.pomf.is/hhztej.jpg

Or her wearing the Carabinieri uniform:
u.pomf.is/czsrnf.jpg
u.pomf.is/wpcmyy.jpg

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce in the Panty & Stocking artstyle or doing something Kamen Rider related.
Other ideas could be her having a bath or a shower and saying "I love you".
Nevertheless though I'd love anything cute/cutelewd with her. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off

• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY
• Sharing a blanket with user, maybe watching a movie on a sofa
• Slight Danganronpa spoilers Jolyne as Genocider Syo, no need for the tongue but wearing her outfit and holding her Genoscissors. Would be great if her hair was styled in a similar way to Syo's hair in AE (first image in the album) or similarly messy imgur.com/a/KLdT5

Anything at all, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

I'd like to request my dear husbando, sensei, sneezing!
Any other cute or cool this is also very much welcome.
Please and thank you~

Requesting my Yasuhiro telling some love fortunes with one of his many crystal balls or his talismins.
Alternatively, maybe him trying a different hairstyle - or just more traditional dreadlocks - with some cool cold weather/fall fashion.

Anything else is also fine if there was a better idea you had. Thank you~

Requesting Aigis in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing imgur.com/a/gbKKv
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8sA mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
Cosplaying in one the Cardcaptor Sakura outfits imgur.com/a/YSBfi
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing or trying on some cute dresses or some cute casual wear, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Yun drinking tea with another waifu!

pastelink.net/2t1u
Anything cute or beautiful of my dearest Anastasia would be lovely.

here you go user, keep in mind it's a WIP

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go optional all the while dressed like the female trainer avatar. please.

Requesting my waifu with either a ponytail, with a nice poofy red ribbon, in her regular oufit or styled like Nozomi Toujou's in a twintail in her pink dress.

Her doing the yandere-trance with one of her eyes glowing red
imgur.com/pYSYQCx

Dressed in one of those long, old school Japanese uniform
imgur.com/a/W7aW8

Or cosplaying both in dress and hairstyle in likeness of Usada Hikaru
imgur.com/a/LTrW2

Fast and cute!

Requesting something birthday related

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS FAST
Aaaaah shes so beautiful thank you very much
This is the perfect balance of cute, pretty and Lewd
This is my new Wallpaper now
Thank you very much

Hello WWD!

I would like to request Arche Klein with an outfit and hairstyle similar or inspired by i400's outfit: i.imgur.com/CEMLTN1.jpg

Anything else cute of Arche would be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you have a good weekend!

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, eating some kind of dessert with strawberries. imgur.com/a/YmTBG
Alternatively, it'd be funny to see him (in his count uniform) trying to adjust his gloves out of habit, only to realize he doesn't wear them anymore. imgur.com/a/aMsS5

You don't have to stick with these ideas, any drawing of him smiling would be great. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Requesting Rika, anything cute or happy or serious/melancholy/stoic would be nice.
Maybe drinking black tea or wine or sharing a milkshake with POV.
Or playing chess with the POV.
Some interesting settings for her: under the full moon, in an overgrown rural area, under the rain, in a Japanese shrine.

Two deliveries for one guy already!?

That's not the same guy, is it?

Seasonalfag warning.

Requesting Stocking wearing the princess outfit from Shantae, please.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

-I'd like to see a slightly older Mioonee-chan, since she would be 24 years old these days if we follow her complete birth date. She's 18 on the ref and at the end of the show. You can also go for the complete opposite and draw her as a cute loli bassist !

-Or her wearing Chifuyu-nee's bikini from Infinite Stratos ( ref : imgur.com/a/GxtF9 )

-Or for a cutelewd request, the bassist wearing a pair of stockings and hiding the rest of her body with a big yes pillow, blushing like a tomato and looking away

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

fast youtu.be/bk2JyN6lM4M

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing more of the BIG silly HAT seen here: a.pomf.cat/oofnlg.jpg
That, or her wearing my Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor permutation from Halo 3: a.pomf.cat/tnilqw.png
Please use the visor color seen here: a.pomf.cat/ocmjqz.png

If neither of those things fit your fancy, anything else is fine too.
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting waifus selling themselves on the streets.

Really?
Still?

Requesting Kasane Kujiragi from Durarara in a Gothic Lolita dress.

Requesting Touko as a Valkyrie or any kind of angelic warrior. Some pictures for inspiration: imgur.com/a/yuxCM

Alternatively, As a traditional witch complete with a pointy hat and magical flying broom.

If none of those interests you, perhaps any of these:
-Waking up in the morning with a messy bedhair while only wearing an oversized dress shirt
-wearing a glamorous gown/dress and holding a gun. Some examples: imgur.com/a/HwjN4
-As a cute or cutelewd foxgirl/Kitsune or any other kemonomimi

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471602922477.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute, cool, or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Wrong thread, go here

A newbie?

It's up to the drawfag's to draw who they like. Posts like this only encourage shitposting. Try being happy for people when/if they get drawings instead of being bitter and hateful.

I'm sure your waifu would appreciate it more.

Requesting my love Yuu happily eating some freshly made brownies, or alternatively a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Kill yourself.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highleg leotard.

Have a great weekend.

Tamamo is a good girl
Hope you anons have a good weekend

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highleg leotard.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Wearing a poncho and a sombrero might make me feel a little better about being stuck going on a trip to Mexico for 10 days with my family this weekend, but anything cute or cool is fine as always
Have a good weekend everyone
I love my wife [63]

Hello again.

Requesting Diana. Anything non-lewd is welcome, but I have one specific idea: her sitting with headphones on with a disgruntled, weird look on her face (as in "user listens to THAT?")

I'm in a pretty good mood recently, have a great weekend everyone.

>Be happy for someone else
Kill yourseld

Only waifus are allowed here

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- in an apron welcoming me home
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight or having a nice comfy nap.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Hi, WWD. I'd like to humbly request Rikka being noble, smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
In case it may serve as inspiration, her theme is here: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her wearing one of these outfits
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249 (with or without the sword, whichever you prefer)
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (could involve magic threads in some way, if you like)
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful.
Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Everyday is lovely thanks to the stunning visions of my King that run throughout my mind. There is nothing I love more than my Lord, her soft and vulnerable side, her strong and valor side, everything of her to deemed beautiful and sacred to me. I want to see her warm smile that brightens my day. I want to see her gloomy frown so that I may feel even an ounce of her pain. To be truly at one with my King, to be the embodiment of love for my King, all are desires I hold close to my heart. The intense pounding in my chest is just one of the signs that I love my Lord and what a warm and fond feeling it is.

>Wearing a cute military uniform with thighhigh boots and holding a whip or wielding her scythe
r8 user

Requesting my waifus Takane and Chihaya.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu having tripped and spilled the contents of her shopping bags.

Any other works are very much appreciated

Heyo, WWD.
Requesting my waifu, Yukino, with more of this outfit and hairystyle: i.imgur.com/SujehGN.jpg
If not that, it'd be nice to see her in her twintails with anything summer related.
Of course, anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend, all. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting Hisui in her detective outfit as a noir detective. A cup of coffee or a gun would be great, unlike something like a lit cigarette or a glass of whiskey.

>waifus
>s
??????

You're trying too hard.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing an oversized dress shirt, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Sakuya wearing Barioth G hunter armor. Blademaster or Gunner Armor are both fantastic.
Armor reference: imgur.com/a/1WNfL

As always anything showing off her cute side, as well as anything depicting her cool and calm demeanor is always appreciated and quite lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

The long week is over and I hope everyone had a better one than I did. Please take it easy and thanks if you consider drawing her. Have a great weekend and remember to have fun.

Requesting my angel listening to music with headphones while lying on my bed in only a cute top and thigh highs.
Alternatively, anything else of her wearing a swimsuit or other cutelewd outfits would be appreciated too.

Requesting my Neptune (or Purple Heart) in a nightgown or in any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/4Zu7B
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella in the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Other ideas:
-Drawn in sumi-e style
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

cute/10

Starting the weekend off on a strong note!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her in some comfy loungewear, with shorts and a hoodie (unzipped, hood down), and without headphones.
Some examples of loungewear: imgur.com/a/ErcKe

Or her as a super cute maid.

Or her putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or something cute while she's wearing only her shirt (unbuttoned preferably) or a t-shirt, and underwear (just a casual simple and cute pantsu with a bow/ribbon preferred). Also no headphones, please.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Alternatively, her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu